Basic Information About Ivana Trump
|Full Name||Ivana Trump|
|Category||Athletes › Olympians|
|Professions||Designer, Fashion Model, Socialite, Actor, Athlete|
|Date of birth||1949-02-20|
|Place of birth||Zlín|
|Date of death||2022-07-14 (aged 73)|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Education||Master's degree in physical education|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Beehive hairstyle|
Heavy Czech accent.
|Spouse||Rossano Rubicondi - (12 April 2008 - 27 December 2009) (divorced)|
29 November - Riccardo Mazzucchelli ( 1995 - 17 June 1997) (divorced)
Donald Trump - (9 April 1977 - 21 March 1991) (divorced) (3 children)
7 August - Alfred Winklmayr (November 1971 - 1973) (divorced)
|Kids||Donald Trump Jr, Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ Imdb|
What Movie Awards did Ivana Trump win?
Ivana Trump roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|The First Wives Club||Ivana Trump|
|Class Action Park||Self (archive footage) (uncredited)|
|This Old House||Self 1 episode, 1983|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||Self 1 episode, 2008|
|Good Morning Britain||Self - Former Wife of U.S. President Donald Trump 1 episode, 2018|
|CBS News Sunday Morning||Self - Author, Raising Trump 1 episode, 2017|
|Loose Women||Self 5 episodes, 2000-2020|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||Self 1 episode, 1995|
|The Maury Povich Show||Self (Host) 1 episode, 1994|
|Late Night with Conan O'Brien||Self - Guest 2 episodes, 1995|
|Late Night with Jimmy Fallon||Self 1 episode, 2009|
Ivana Trump's Quotes
- Don't get mad, get everything! - (on divorce).
Ivana Trump – A Story of Success, Wealth, and Resilience
Ivana Trump was a remarkable woman whose life left an indelible mark on the world. Born Ivana Marie Zelníčková on February 20, 1949, in Gottwaldov, Czechoslovakia (now Zlín, Czech Republic), she defied all odds to become a successful Olympic athlete, socialite, fashion model, and businesswoman. Ivana Trump was not just known for her relationships but also for her achievements and contributions in various industries. Let’s delve into her captivating journey.
What is Ivana Trump known for?
Ivana Trump was probably most famous for being married to Donald Trump. Their marriage from 1977 to 1992 was widely covered by the media, and together they had three children: Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. However, Ivana’s life was much more than her marriage to a prominent businessman. She carved her own path and forged a unique identity in the world of business and fashion.
Early life and education
Ivana Trump’s journey began in Czechoslovakia, where she was nurturing her natural skiing talent under the guidance of her father, Miloš Zelníček. Not only did she excel in athletics, but she also pursued education passionately. She attended Charles University in Prague, studying German and English while representing the university as part of the ski team. During her time at Charles University, she witnessed significant historical events such as the Prague Spring of 1968 and the Soviet Union-led invasion of Czechoslovakia.
After completing her education into the early 197s and earning a Master’s degree in physical education, Ivana married Austrian ski instructor Alfred Winklmayr. Through this marriage, she obtained Austrian citizenship, providing her with the opportunity to leave Communist Czechoslovakia without defecting and protect her family from the consequences of her departure. Subsequently, Ivana divorced Winklmayr in 1973 and embarked on a new chapter.
Ivana Trump entered the professional arena as a ski coach in Montréal, Canada, where she honed her skills before venturing into the world of modeling. In the 197s, she joined the Audrey Morris agency, which eventually led her to New York City. It was during this time that she crossed paths with the man who would change her life – Donald Trump.
A whirlwind romance ensued, with Ivana and Donald marrying in 1977. Together, they became influential figures in New York society in the 198s. Alongside being a devoted mother to their three children, Ivana played a significant role in her husband’s business empire. She was appointed Vice President of Interior Design at The Trump Organization and also became the president of the Trump Castle Hotel and Casino.
Becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen in 1988, Ivana left an indelible mark on Donald’s real estate ventures. She played a pivotal role in developing iconic projects such as Trump Tower and the Trump Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City. Despite the demands of motherhood, Ivana defied expectations and managed the renowned Plaza Hotel in New York City.
Divorce Settlement with Donald Trump
After their divorce in 199, Ivana and Donald faced significant challenges when it came to dividing their assets. Despite having four prenuptial agreements over the course of their marriage, Ivana received a significant settlement that exemplified her contribution to their joint success.
Under the final agreement, Ivana received a $25 million cash payout and their sprawling mansion in Greenwich, Connecticut. Additionally, she had the option of accepting a $22 million cash payment for a new house in the event that the Greenwich property was sold before their divorce was finalized. Furthermore, Ivana received $650,000 in annual child support until all three children turned 18. Taking into account inflation, this total payment equates to around $100 million in today’s dollars.
Career and Achievements After Divorce
Following her divorce from Donald Trump, Ivana Trump wove her own path in various industries. She established two companies – Ivana, Inc. and Ivana Haute Couture – where she created lines of clothing, jewelry, and beauty products that were sold through television shopping channels.
In addition to her entrepreneurial ventures, Ivana pursued a writing career. She authored the self-help book “The Best Is Yet to Come: Coping With Divorce and Enjoying Life Again” (1995), providing guidance to divorcees looking to rebuild their lives. She also penned her autobiography, titled “Raising Trump” (2017), which offered insights into her childhood and her experience raising her children.
Furthermore, Ivana shared her wisdom through an advice column for Globe magazine titled “Ask Ivana” (1995-201), connecting with readers and answering their personal queries. She even launched her lifestyle magazine called “Ivana’s Living in Style” in February 1999, demonstrating her passion for fashion, luxury, and exquisite living.
Real Estate Ventures
Ivana Trump’s business acumen extended beyond her involvement in The Trump Organization. In 1992, she acquired an elegant 8,725-square-foot townhouse located in Manhattan, New York. Her impeccable sense of style and design led her to embark on a major renovation, transforming the townhouse into a luxurious residence. Despite its historical significance to her life, her surviving children put the townhouse on the market in November 2022 for an impressive $26.5 million.
Net Worth Details
Ivana Trump had an estimated net worth of $100 million at the time of her death in 2022. Her contributions as a successful businesswoman, combined with the wealth inherited from her divorce settlement with Donald Trump, cemented her financial status.
Ivana Trump’s journey is a testament to her resilience, determination, and unwavering drive for success. From her early accomplishments as an Olympic athlete to her influential role in the business world, she left an indelible mark on multiple industries. Beyond her marriages and personal relationships, Ivana’s contributions as a fashion model, entrepreneur, and author reshaped the landscape she walked upon. Her legacy will forever inspire those who aspire to reach great heights and pave their own paths to success.
- “Ivana Trump” – Biography.com
- “Ivana Trump – Early Life and Career” – Ranker.com
- “Ivana Trump – Net Worth” – Celebritynetworth.com
Interesting Facts about Ivana Trump
- Former model
- Was a championship skier in Czech Republic, while in her teens
- Daughter Ivanka transferred from Georgetown to the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business.
- Became a U.S. citizen.
- Served as Brigitte Nielsen's witness at her marriage to Mattia Dessi
- Has a Masters Degree in Physical Education and Languages. She studied at Charles University in Prague.
- After her divorce from Donald Trump, Ivana received $25 million and a mansion in Greenwich, Connecticut, as mandated by the couple's prenuptial agreement.In her divorce from Donald Trump, she received $14 million in cash, a home in Connecticut, a penthouse apartment in New York City, and the use of the 118 room Trump Mansion in Florida, one month per year. She also got $350,000 per year in alimony and $300,000 per year to support her three children.Founded her NYC-based company, House of Ivana, in 1993, after her divorce from Donald Trump.
- Release of the book, "Ivana Trump: A Very Unauthorized Biography" by Norma King. 
- A contestant on Celebrity Big Brother (2001) in the UK. [January 2010]
- Has 10 grandchildren: granddaughter, Kai Trump (b. May 12, 2007), grandsons, Donald Trump III (b. February 18, 2009), Tristan Milos Trump (b. October 2, 2011) & Spencer Frederick Trump (b. October 21, 2012) and granddaughter, Chloe Sophia Trump (b. June 16, 2014) via Donald Jr. & Vanessa; granddaughter, Arabella Rose Kushner (b. July 17, 2011) and grandsons, Joseph Frederick Kushner (b. October 14, 2013) & Theodore James Kushner (b. March 27, 2016) via Ivanka & Jared; grandson, Eric Luke Trump (b. September 12, 2017) & granddaughter, Carolina Dorothy Trump (b. August 19, 2019) via Eric & Lara.
- Mother-in-law of Vanessa Trump, Jared Kushner and Lara Trump.
- Has 3 children: son, Donald Trump Jr. (b. December 31, 1977), daughter, Ivanka Trump (b. October 30, 1981) & son, Eric Trump (b. January 6, 1984) with ex-husband, Donald Trump.
- Has a direct number to ex-husband Donald Trump at the White House where both speak about once every fortnight. She claims to have encouraged him to 'tweet' when he was hesitant to do so shortly after becoming President.
- When she proposed to name their firstborn son Donald Jr., Donald Sr. resisted the suggestion for fear he might turn out to be a 'loser'.
- Is one of only 11 so-called "honorary U.S. first ladies" (wives who were married to a U.S. President at a different time they were President). Others are Martha Jefferson, Rachel Jackson, Hannah Van Buren, Caroline Fillmore, Ellen Arthur, Mary Harrison, Alice Roosevelt, Jane Wyman, Marla Maples and Neilia Biden. Ivana is the only one who was born outside the United States.
Additional information of Ivana Trump
|Lucky Color||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage||Cancer, Scorpio|