Basic Information About Lexington Steele
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Professions||Pornographic film actor, Film director, Model, Stockbroker, Film Producer|
|Date of birth||1969-11-28 (54 years old)|
|Place of birth||New Jersey|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Savana Styles - (February 2016 - present)|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Lexington Steele win?
Lexington Steele's Quotes
- [interview with Roger T. Pipe, 12/01] It hit me very close to home. I came out of Syracuse University in 1993. By early 1994 I was a licensed broker and was in the World Trade Center 2 for 4-1/2 years as a stockbroker. I worked in that building and had I still been a broker, I would have been in that building at the time. I would have been at my desk or in transit under that building. I know people in that building who died, there are places I used to have lunch in every day that are not there any more. It affected me in a very personal way. My best friend recently lost his job to layoffs following that event. This is a crazy world we live in, but all of these things we've been talking about, porn and the racism in this business pale in comparison to the bigger issues in the world. I have no complaints compared to what these people have to deal with. I am blessed in so many ways.
- This is just a job for me. In my personal life, I would rather be with just one girl . . . I work on having solid relationships away from the camera. But it's tough because of what we do. This is sex for pay. It's not your moralistic type of a job but it pays well.
- [if he would quit the business for the right woman] No. I've been to every continent on the face of the earth in the last two years. I make six figures a year. You can't beat that . . . Only thing bad about it is that there is an inherent health risk for being involved in this business. That's the only thing that plays on your mind. The fact that you are rolling the dice every time you step up to the plate.
- I represent the hardcore. My main companies are Anabolic and Diabolic. It's the hardest hardcore out there. It's the best sex available. They only use the top guys so every scene is guaranteed to be rocket hard. The girls have to rise to the level of the male performer so everything is hot.
- I'm not the biggest, I'm just the best.
Lexington Steele Net Worth and Biography
One name that comes to mind whenever there’s a discussion about actors in adult entertainment is Lexington Steele. Steele, born Clifton Todd Britt Jr. in New Jersey in 1969, has made a successful career for himself as an actor, director and businessman.
What is Lexington Steele known for?
Lexington Steele is best known for his work in the adult film industry, with dozens of appearances to his credit under studios like West Coast Productions and Red Light District Video. He made his adult film debut in 1996. However, Steele is not just limited to adult entertainment and has appeared on popular TV Shows such as ‘Weeds’ and ‘Nip/Tuck’ and movies like ‘Crank 2: High Voltage.’
Early Life and Education
Steele graduated from Syracuse University with degrees in African-American studies and history. But he started his career as a stockbroker, working in the World Trade Center during the day. At night, he used to model and act to start his career in performing arts.
Lexington Steele moved to LA in 1998 to pursue a full-time career in the entertainment industry. In 200 he won Best Male Performer at the AVN Awards, this was the start of a successful career for him. In 2003 he founded his production company Mercenary Motion Pictures. With over 20 years of experience in adult entertainment, Steele has directed and appeared in hundreds of films.
Steele has won several awards throughout his career, including; Male Fan Favorite, Best Actor at the Venus Awards, and Male Performer of the Year at the AVN Awards. He has also been inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame.
In 2006 Steele’s relationship with former fiancé and well-known actress Vanessa Blue came to an abrupt end. This led to a lawsuit between them both over films related to Mercenary Pictures.
Lexington Steele’s career has gone from strength to strength. He has stepped behind the camera to create his production company and is still active in front of them. The positive contributions and success he has achieved over the years have cemented his reputation as a prominent figure in the entertainment industry. Steele is a prime example that whatever the background might be, success can be achieved through hard work and passion.
Despite public scrutiny around ‘entertainment for adult audiences’, Lexington Steele has managed to create a sustainable career out of his passion and talent – winning numerous accolades throughout his career. This proves that age is just a number, and one can achieve great things irrespective of era and barriers.
Interesting Facts about Lexington Steele
- Was a stockbroker before starring in adult films.
- Has a degree in business.
- Realizing that his career as a stockbroker was "dull", he decided to start a new career... in adult-films.
- Created a new nick-name on box covers, Black Bastard, in the summer of 2001.
- Revamped his appearance in 2001 by growing a goatee.
- Added a large tatoo on his right arm sometime in late 1999 or 2000.
- Won an AVN Award in January 2002 for Best Male Performer Of The Year.
- Won an AVN Award in January 2000 for Best Male Performer Of The Year.
- Graduated from Syracuse New Jersey in 1993.
- In the summer of 2002 he became a column writer for AVN.com. The name of his column is "The Steel Post".
- Is a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated.
- Does not drink alcohol.
- Earns between $800-$1,000 per sex scene.
- His father passed away in 1999.
- Offically entered porn in March of 1998.
- Was at one time engaged to porn star Vanessa Blue.
- Owns Mercenary Pictures and Black Viking Pictures, adult-film production companies.