Basic Information About Liam McIntyre
|Celebrities › Actors
|Date of birth
|1982-02-08 (42 years old)
|Place of birth
|Curiosities and Trademarks
|Deep gravelly voice
|Erin Hasan McIntyre - (5 January 2014 - present)
|6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
|↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb
What Movie Awards did Liam McIntyre win?
Liam McIntyre roles
|Movie / Series
|Justice Society: World War II
|This Little Love of Mine
|The Legend of Hercules
|Clarke Wendell 6 episodes, 2021
|Star Wars: Resistance
|Commander Pyre / ... 23 episodes, 2018-2020
|Mark Mardon / ... 5 episodes, 2015-2018
|Australian Man / ... 5 episodes, 2020-2021
|Spartacus: Blood and Sand
|Spartacus 20 episodes, 2012-2013
Liam McIntyre's Quotes
- When asked during Comic Con about taking over the title role of Spartacus- It's a really unique challenge. It's been a great privilege, a great honor, a great responsibility as you guys know. Um, how do you answer that question? It's hard because you wish it was never there you know? You wish you couldn't have that opportunity because I was a fan - it's the weirdest thing. I would've been sitting down there you know(points toward the crowd)? I mean, the show's amazing and all the sudden I find myself sitting up here so if I think about it- the best thing I can do is - I mean, everyone can agree that Andy in season one is amazing and the best thing I can do is bust my ass and work really damn hard honoring that legacy and trying to make season two as amazing and exciting as season one and that's all I can do.
- During panel at Comic Con about Andy personally suggesting him for the role- I don't know if that's exactly what happened, um I've spoken to Andy, he's a wonderful, wonderful gentleman and as I understand it, Andy did call up and say that he wanted the show to continue because obviously, they would've plugged the plug when something like that [illness) happens and he gave his blessing to the show and obviously, I'm very grateful for that. It's a big thing to do you know? It makes my job easier knowing the guy that started the whole thing is okay with it and that means a lot to me.
- [to a fan who asked for a picture while Liam was giving an interview before the Comic Con panel] You're my first picture!
- As Spartacus, I try to contain the nerdy side of me which is a challenge.
- I don't like losing.
Liam McIntyre’s Net Worth Details
Liam McIntyre is an Australian actor with a net worth of $5 million. With his many impressive acting roles under his belt, this talented actor has made a name for himself in the industry and grown his wealth over the years. It’s expected that Liam McIntyre’s net worth will continue to rise as he follows his passion for acting and entertains fans with his unforgettable performances.
What is Liam McIntyre known for?
Liam McIntyre is best known for his role in the television series ‘Spartacus’; however, he began his career with roles in short films such as ‘Shotgun!’ and ‘Fancy.’ He also played Harry in ‘Anniversary’ and made his theatrical debut in the movie ‘The Legend of Hercules’ as Sotiris. From there, he appeared in shows such as ‘Niflheim: Blood & Bullets’, ‘Bottled Up’, ‘Radev’, ‘A Bitter Sip of Life’, ‘The Pacific’, ‘Neighbours’, and ‘Rush’.
Early Life and Education
Liam McIntyre was born on February 8, 1982, in Adelaide, South Australia and grew up in a family of academics. He went on to study drama at Flinders University and later at the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in Sydney, where he honed his skills and developed a passion for acting that would fuel his career to come.
After starting with short films, Liam McIntyre quickly landed bigger roles in various television shows and movies. Though he worked hard to get there, his career truly took off when he replaced actor Andy Whitfield in the hit series ‘Spartacus,’ playing the title role for the show’s final two seasons. This role proved to be transformative and made him into a household name among widespread fans of the show. Since then, Liam has expanded his presence on television and film, making impressive contributions to different productions and endeared hearts of many people all around the world.
Despite being a relatively new actor, McIntyre has achieved many impressive goals throughout his career. He’s best known for his dynamic portrayal of Spartacus, which helped cement his status as one of Australia’s top actors. Additionally, he has proven himself as a versatile performer by acting in various television series including ‘The Pacific’, ‘Rush’, ‘Spartacus,’ and ‘Neighbours.’ His passion and skill have made him a fan favorite in a wide range of productions.
Throughout his career, Liam’s hard work and dedication have earned multiple recognitions with which he can take pride. In 2013, he won a “Man of the Hour” award, which recognizes rising stars in the Australian TV industry. He has also been nominated for various other awards, further showing that his talent and charisma have been noted not just in Australia but also on the international scene. Overall, Liam McIntyre’s successes illustrate how his incredible talent and devotion can make any production he is part of one to remember.
Liam McIntyre has experienced personal victories, including marrying Erin Hasan, an actress and musician he met at the “Lion King” musical, at Saint John’s College Chapel in Brisbane. The couple initially started dating long-distance in 201, when Hasan was performing in New Zealand. They soon united in Australia after the show ended, and their union grew ever since. Erin is McIntyre’s support system with whom he shared not only difficult moments but many successful adventures too, which made them a perfect pair. They have been each other’s biggest cheerleaders and are proud of each other’s accomplishments.
Liam McIntyre’s dedication, talent, and hard work have enabled him to achieve a lot, from his humble beginnings in Adelaide to dazzling contributions he is making today. His supporters look forward to seeing what his future collaborations will be in the entertainment industry. The depth of emotion and nuance he brings out in his roles keeps the fans excited about Liam’s career, who is a prominent member of the Hollywood family.
Interesting Facts about Liam McIntyre
- Took over the role of Spartacus in the Starz hit series after Andy Whitfield's cancer came back. He had such a strong audition (despite being underweight) that Andy Whitfield gave his personal blessing for him to take over the role.
- Lives in Los Angeles with Spartacus co-star Todd Lasance.
- Wedding to Erin Hasan was attended by Spartacus co-stars, including roommate Todd Lasance (Caesar).
References & Fact Checks ✅
- 1/ Filename: liam-mcintyre-2014-9UudPe88.jpg
- Checked: ✅ Yes (2023-07-02 20:09:16)
- Source URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Liam_McIntyre_2014.jpg
- Original Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/floridasupercon/14653292381/
- Author: Florida Supercon
- Licence: Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.
- Date taken: 4 July 2014, 17:56:08