Basic Information About Reid Ewing
|Celebrities › Actors
|Date of birth
|1988-11-07 (35 years old)
|United States of America
|Dreyfoos School of the Arts
|6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
|↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Imdb
What Movie Awards did Reid Ewing win?
Reid Ewing: The Actor with a Multitude of Talents
Reid Ewing is not merely an actor, but a highly talented individual who writes, sings, and acts with exceptional finesse. Reid Ewing’s net worth and salary of $3 million are a testament to his success in the entertainment industry. Born in November 1988, he rose to prominence with his performance as Dylan on the popular TV series, Modern Family.
Early Life and Education
Ewing grew up in South Florida, where he developed a passion for theater. He furthered his education by attending both the Dreyfoos School for the Arts and the School for Film and Television. Ewing was trained in acting from an early age and honed his craft by appearing in several theater productions.
Ewing relocated to Los Angeles, California, to pursue his acting career. His first role was in a TV movie called Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! in 2008. The following year he appeared in the series Zeke and Luther as Charlie Punk. However, his big break came with his performance as Dylan on the ABC sitcom Modern Family which led him to become incredibly popular. As a testament to his talent in singing, Reid Ewing wrote ‘In the Moonlight (Do We),’ a song that his character performed on Modern Family.
Ewing’s acting career is full of many incredible highlights, including appearances on wide-ranging movies such as Fright Night, The Silent Thief, Crush, 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, South Dakota, Wingman Inc., and Mall. Additionally, Reid has also appeared in numerous television series such as Good Luck Charlie, Mad Men and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders.
Reid Ewing’s net worth mainly comes from his acting career, but his accomplishments aren’t only limited to this as he has also won awards for his talent. He was regarded as a “Distinguished Alumnus” by the Dreyfoos School of the Arts in recognition of his accomplishments in the entertainment industry. A talented writer and singer, Reid is also getting a lot of attention for his original music compositions even though his acting career had initially brought him into sharp focus.
Overall, Reid Ewing proves to inspire young actors, particularly those who are seeking success in the entertainment industry. His exceptional talent and hard work have allowed him to become one of the most prominent names in Hollywood, while his capacity for delivering quality work makes him a valuable addition to any project he participates in.
Interesting Facts about Reid Ewing
- Was considered one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon Magazine's Young Hollywood Issue.
- In a subsequent posting in his blog and on Twitter, at the same time of his public disclosure that he suffers from Body Dysmorphic Disorder, he also obviously implied that he was gay. When one of his Twitter followers questioned whether he was coming out of the closet, the actor simply answered: "@MichaelJMapes I was never in - Reid Ewing (@media_reid)" on November 21, 2015(Grammatically implied "When I wrote") "Writes a cosmetic surgery article, people care more that I'm gay..." (blog posting was accompanied by a link to his Tweet on the subject, since deleted). - Reid Ewing (@media_reid)" on November 23, 2015.
- Publicly and casually (over the course of November 21-23, 2015) disclosed in a series of blog postings and tweets that he suffers from Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and also disclosed he'd had several cosmetic surgery procedures because of the Dysphoria, which he considers a plastic surgery addiction. In one of his postings on the subject (in reference to Good Morning America: Episode dated 20 November 2015 (2015)), he wrote: "Saw Eugene Bata on @GMA in the Body Dysmorphia segment connected to my article and I just want to say he is hot af." - Reid Ewing (@media_reid) on November 21, 2015 (He had also written an article which was published approximately at the same time, and was picked up by Good Morning America (1975), which was doing a segment on the disorder. It was unclear which came first, his article, or GMA's intention to do a segment about Body Dysmorphic Disorder, although it would seem that GMA intended to do the segment before he wrote the article.
Additional information of Reid Ewing
|Best Match for Marriage
|Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
References & Fact Checks ✅
- 1/ Filename: reid-ewing-2.jpg
- 2/ Filename: reid-ewing-3.jpg