Basic Information About Rocco Siffredi
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Professions||Pornographic actor, Film Producer, Film Director, Screenwriter|
|Date of birth||1964-05-04 (59 years old)|
|Place of birth||Ortona|
|Spouse||Rosa Caracciolo - (1991 - ?) (2 children)|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Rocco Siffredi win?
Rocco Siffredi's Movie/Shows Salary
|Movie / Series||Salary|
|Belle d'amour (1986)||1500 francs|
Rocco Siffredi's Quotes
- As an actor I put my strong passion in anything I do. It can be porno, or it can be straight movies. The main difference generally, is emotions and physical. Unfortunately, we [in the porn industry] look more for the double penetrations or triple penetrations than how all this penetrations can start.
- I tell him it's my vocation, the dream of my life. He was with two girls and he told me, 'Let me see what you know.' I remember having sex in front of 200 people and in the morning I was in his studio working. [on his first breakthrough into the adult film industry when he met Gabriel Pontello. editor of "Supersex" magazine.]
- "I have no idea. But if you count about 600 films, you can multiply each film with three to four women. And that does not include the women I had sex with for photo-shoots. I did much more photo-shoots than films. I guess I had sex with about 3000 women, but that's a rough estimate. And it also doesn't include my normal girlfriends, women I had affairs with." - On how many models he has had sex with.
- "In my real life I never do that. It's too exhausting." - On having sex with three women at the same time for a porn movie.
- "Constantly, and it starts to annoy me. In France almost everybody recognises me wherever I go. In Italy too it's impossible for me to walk somewhere without being recognised." - On being recognised.
A Look into Rocco Siffredi’s $10 million Net Worth
Rocco Siffredi is one of the most well-known adult film actors, directors, and producers in the world. With over 1,300 adult films under his belt, the Italian Stallion boasts a net worth of $10 million. Throughout his career, Siffredi has received numerous awards such as AVN Awards for Male Performer of the Year, Male Foreign Performer of the Year, and Best Director. Rocco has acquired a considerable amount of wealth over the years due to his popularity and success in the adult film industry.
What is Rocco Siffredi known for?
Rocco Siffredi is known for being an Italian actor, director, and producer within the adult film industry. He gained popularity during the late ’80s and ’90s, earning himself thousands of dedicated fans. His acting specialty has always included hard scenes that are not for the faint-hearted. Even though he officially retired in 2005, Siffredi has made several comebacks and continues to produce and direct films to date. His newest work features a cast of fresh faces in some boundary-pushy scenes that will blow his fans’ minds.
Early Life and Education
He was born on May 4th, 1964, in Ortona, Abruzzo, Italy. There is scant information about his family except that he grew up in a conservative Catholic background that prepared him for his rebellious adulthood that inspired him to join the porn industry. However, he has been public with his marital details, mentioning that he is married to stunning model Rosa Caracciolo since 1991.
Rocco Siffredi began his career in 1987 after meeting actor Gabriel Pontello. Siffredi started his career streaming adult content on major online platforms. Many fans rejoiced once the legend came out of retirement and back to the helm introducing fresh and vibrant faces before announcing his final goodbye in 202.
Rocco Siffredi has won many awards throughout his career, including 16 AVN awards, 14 Hot d’Or awards, and 7 XRCO awards. He was inducted into both the AVN and XRCO Halls of Fame, celebrating his accomplishment in the adult entertainment scene. In addition to these awards, Siffredi has also acted in mainstream movies, including Romance, Anatomy of Hell, and Wedding in Paris.
The Impact and Popularity of Rocco Siffredi
It is no secret that Siffredi has contributed substantially to the growth of the adult film industry. By raising the bar with ejaculation strength and impressive manhood sizes, he has become a legendary figure in the industry. Over the past few years, fans have witnessed a bit of a nostalgic comeback of Siffredi, with some top studios relying on nostalgia to attract their audience as well as accepting fresh novel content he continually produced.
His success didn’t just end up there; Rocco launched his main website roccosiffredi.com that has since amassed thousands of traffic each day. This site is a compendium of the best releases from his own collection plus casting new girls who feel more comfortable performing partnered with ”Italian Stallion.”
An icon that has definitely transcended multiple generations of adult film enthusiasts during his time; Rocco Siffredi is a trailblazing figure who impacted how adult entertainment lives across the globe. His $10 million net worth is not just a representation of how vast his impact on the industry is but also how much people love him. Understanding how he built his legacy from humble beginnings to investing over the years may inspire many talents emerging in the industry today.
Interesting Facts about Rocco Siffredi
- European adult film star.
- Choose his screen name from Alain Delon's character in Borsalino (1970): Roch Siffredi. Ten years before Delon had played the sensitive young Rocco in Rocco and His Brothers (1960), the movie that set his stardom.
- His sons with his wife Rosa, are Lorenzo Siffredi, born April 16, 1996, who sometimes works as camera operator in his father's films, and Leonardo, born in 1999.
- Announced that he was retiring from performing on camera in adult movies. However, he will continue to work behind the scenes as a director. (June 2004)
- Got his first break-through into the adult film industry in a Parisian swinger's club when he met Gabriel Pontello, editor of "Supersex" magazine. He was 19.
- In a good year, he makes about $200,000.
- At 17, he quit his college of technology and went to Paris, where he worked as a waiter in his brother's restaurant.
- He has filmed on location from Los Angeles to Kenya, and from Australia to the Philippines.