Basic Information About Arnold Schwarzenegger
|Full Name||Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Category||Politicians › Republicans|
|Professions||Actor, Bodybuilder, Politician, Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Investor, Film Producer, Television Director, Writer|
|Date of birth||1947-07-30 (76 years old)|
|Place of birth||Thal|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Frequent movie line: "I'll be back."|
Often has his character say comedic one-liners that punctuate the action
Many of his films have his characters doing feats of strength to match his muscular look, e.g. Commando (1985) where he is first seen in the film carrying a whole tree trunk on his shoulder.
Frequently has some type of action scene in bathrooms. (Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), True Lies (1994) and Kindergarten Cop (1990).
Films often have a chase sequence or action scene in a shopping mall. (Commando (1985), Kindergarten Cop (1990), Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991), True Lies (1994) and Jingle All the Way (1996)).
His characters are often family men who are protecting their children and his other characters often smoke cigars.
Heavy Austrian accent
Deep resonant voice
Very muscular physique
|Mother||Aurelia (née Jadrny)|
|Siblings||One (late brother Meinhard)|
|Spouse||Maria Shriver - (26 April 1986 - present) (filed for divorce) (4 children)|
|Kids||Five (Katherine Eunice, Christina Maria Aurelia, Patrick Arnold, Christopher Sargent, and Joseph)|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Youtube ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Arnold Schwarzenegger win?
Arnold Schwarzenegger awards
|Award Name||State||Movie / Series Name||Year|
|Razzie Award - Worst Supporting Actor||Nominee||Tayna pechati drakona||2021|
|Blimp Award - Favorite Movie Actor||Nominee||The Running Man||1988|
|OFTA Film Hall of Fame - Character||Winner||The Terminator||2021|
|Teen Choice Award - Choice Movie Actor - Drama/Action Adventure||Nominee||Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines||2004|
|Video Premiere Award - Best DVD Audio Commentary||Nominee||Conan the Barbarian||2001|
|Razzie Award - Worst Actor||Nominee||Conan the Barbarian||1983|
|Blimp Award - Favorite Movie Actor||Winner||Twins||1989|
|Blimp Award - Favorite Movie Actor||Winner||Kindergarten Cop||1991|
|Razzie Award - Worst Actor||Nominee||The 6th Day||2001|
|Bambi - Film - International||Winner||Eraser||1996|
|Golden Camera - Best International Actor||Winner||Eraser||1997|
|MTV Movie Award - Best Action Sequence||Nominee||Eraser||1997|
|Razzie Award - Worst Supporting Actor||Nominee||Around the World in 80 Days||2005|
|Blockbuster Entertainment Award - Favorite Actor - Action/Science Fiction||Nominee||End of Days||2000|
|Razzie Award - Worst Actor||Nominee||End of Days||2000|
|Stinker Award - Worst Actor||Nominee||End of Days||1999|
|Golden Camera - Best International Actor||Winner||Jingle All the Way||1997|
|Golden Globe - Best Acting Debut in a Motion Picture - Male||Winner||Stay Hungry||1977|
Arnold Schwarzenegger roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|The Expendables||Trench (uncredited)|
|The Expendables 2||Trench|
|The Expendables 3||Trench|
|Tayna pechati drakona||James Hook|
|Batman & Robin||Mr. Freeze / Dr. Victor Fries|
|The Running Man||Ben Richards|
|Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines||Terminator|
|Terminator 2: Judgment Day||The Terminator|
|Terminator: Dark Fate||T-800 / Carl|
|Conan the Barbarian||Conan|
|Conan the Destroyer||Conan|
|Raw Deal||Mark Kaminski / Joseph P. Brenner|
|The Rundown||Bar Patron (uncredited)|
|Last Action Hero||Jack Slater|
|Red Heat||Ivan Danko|
|The Last Stand||Ray Owens|
|Encino Man||The Terminator (archive footage) (uncredited)|
|The 6th Day||Adam Gibson|
|Sabotage||John 'Breacher' Wharton|
|The Game Changers||Self|
|The Long Goodbye||Hood in Augustine's Office (uncredited)|
|Around the World in 80 Days||Prince Hapi|
|End of Days||Jericho|
|Junior||Dr. Alex Hesse|
|Jingle All the Way||Howard Langston|
|I Am Not Your Negro||Self (archive footage)|
|I Am Greta||Self - Former Governor of California|
|Collateral Damage||Gordy Brewer|
|Hercules in New York||Hercules (as Arnold Strong 'Mr. Universe')|
|The Villain||Handsome Stranger|
|Stay Hungry||Joe Santo|
|Tales from the Crypt||Director|
|Tales from the Crypt||Arnold Schwarzenegger / ... (uncredited) unknown episodes|
|Made in Hollywood||Self 2 episodes, 2012-2014|
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Movie/Shows Salary
|Movie / Series||Salary|
|Hercules in New York (1970)||$12,000|
|Conan the Barbarian (1982)||$250,000|
|Conan the Destroyer (1984)||$1,000,000|
|The Terminator (1984)||$750,000|
|The Running Man (1987)||$5,000,000|
|Red Heat (1988)||$8,000,000|
|Total Recall (1990)||$10,000,000|
|Kindergarten Cop (1990)||$12,000,000|
|Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)||$15,000,000|
|Last Action Hero (1993)||$15,000,000|
|True Lies (1994)||$15,000,000|
|Jingle All the Way (1996)||$20,000,000|
|Batman & Robin (1997)||$25,000,000|
|End of Days (1999)||$22,000,000|
|The 6th Day (2000)||$25,000,000|
|Collateral Damage (2002)||$25,000,000|
|Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)||$29,250,000|
|The Last Stand (2013)||$5,000,000 +25% of first dollar|
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Quotes
- I was always interested in proportion and perfection. When I was 15 I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror. When I stared at myself naked, I realized that to be perfectly proportioned I would need 20-inch arms to match the rest of me.
- [Interview in "Starlog" magazine in 1991, explaining his reluctance to do sequels to most of his successful films from the '80s] There's so little time to do all the things I want to do that I can't see any reason to get bogged down in sequels.
- Everything I have ever done in my life has always stayed. I've just added to it . . . but I will not change. Because when you are successful and you change, you are an idiot.
- I know that if you leave dishes in the sink, they get sticky and hard to wash the next day.
- I would rather be Governor of California than own Austria.
Net Worth Details
Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American bodybuilder, model, actor, businessman, and politician who has a net worth of $450 million. He is one of the most famous actors in the world and has earned hundreds of millions of dollars in film salaries throughout his career. Additionally, Schwarzenegger has built a successful real estate empire, with his portfolio alone estimated to be worth $100-200 million.
What is Arnold Schwarzenegger known for?
Arnold Schwarzenegger is best known for his impressive career as a bodybuilder and action movie star. He has won numerous bodybuilding titles, including Mr. Universe and Mr. Olympia, and gained international fame for his roles in iconic films such as “Conan the Barbarian” and “The Terminator” franchise.
Early life and education
Arnold Schwarzenegger was born on July 30, 1947, in the small village of Thal, Austria. His father was the local chief of police, and his mother was a homemaker. At the age of 13, Schwarzenegger was introduced to the world of bodybuilding by his football coach. Despite his parents’ expectations for him to become a police officer or attend trade school, he aspired to become a professional bodybuilder and actor.
After winning several bodybuilding competitions, including the prestigious Mr. Universe title at the age of 20, Schwarzenegger moved to the United States in 1968 to pursue his dreams.
Schwarzenegger’s journey to success was not without challenges. Despite initially facing language barriers and limited acting opportunities, he persevered and improved his English skills, earning his Bachelor’s degree and writing a bestselling book on bodybuilding.
In 1982, Schwarzenegger gained widespread recognition for his role in “Conan the Barbarian” and went on to achieve even greater fame with the release of “The Terminator” in 1984. He established himself as a sought-after action star and appeared in numerous successful movies throughout the 198s and 199s, including “Twins,” “True Lies,” and the “Terminator” sequels.
Aside from his acting career, Schwarzenegger also embarked on a successful political career. From 2003 to 2011, he served as the Governor of California, proving that he could excel in both the entertainment industry and politics.
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s list of achievements is extensive. He has won multiple bodybuilding championships, including Mr. Universe and Mr. Olympia. In the film industry, he has starred in numerous blockbuster movies and received recognition for his performances, including a Golden Globe award. In politics, Schwarzenegger successfully served as Governor of California for eight years.
Furthermore, Schwarzenegger’s financial success is remarkable. Aside from his significant film salaries, he has made smart real estate investments, amassing a valuable portfolio in Southern California worth over $100 million.
Overall, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s career is a testament to his ambition, determination, and ability to excel in various fields.
It is worth noting, however, that this article does not cover any information about Schwarzenegger’s death as he is still alive and active in various endeavors.
- Won multiple bodybuilding championships, including Mr. Universe and Mr. Olympia.
- Starred in iconic movies such as “Conan the Barbarian” and the “Terminator” franchise.
- Received a Golden Globe award for his work in film.
- Served as Governor of California for eight years.
- Built a successful real estate portfolio worth over $100 million.
Aside from his achievements, Arnold Schwarzenegger is also known for his philanthropy. He has been involved in various charitable initiatives and environmental causes, using his platform and resources to make a positive impact on society.
In conclusion, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s life and career exemplify the power of ambition, hard work, and resilience. From his humble beginnings to his rise as a renowned bodybuilder, actor, businessman, and politician, Schwarzenegger has proven that with determination and perseverance, anything is possible.
Interesting Facts about Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Ranked #20 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list. [October 1997]
- Children with Maria Shriver: Katherine Schwarzenegger (b. December 13, 1989), Christina Schwarzenegger (C. Maria Aurelia S.) (b. July 23, 1991), Patrick Schwarzenegger (b. September 18, 1993) and Christopher Sargent Shriver Schwarzenegger (b. September 27, 1997). He is also the father of Joseph Baena (b. October 2, 1997) with Mildred Patricia Baena who was housekeeper in the family until 2011.
- Underwent heart surgery to correct a congenital heart valve condition. [April 1997]
- Called by the Guinness Book of World Records, "the most perfectly developed man in the history of the world."
- His voice in Hercules in New York (1970) was dubbed.
- Was part-owner of Planet Hollywood and Schatzi restaurants.
- Advocate for the Republican party.
- He reprised his Terminator character for the theme park attraction T2 3-D: Battle Across Time (1996), a short film which uses an enhanced 3-D process that makes the film really appear to jump out at the audience.
- His production company is Oak Productions.
- 1983: Became a US citizen.
- His wife Maria Shriver is a niece of the late President John F. Kennedy and Senators Robert F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy.
- Graduated from University of Wisconsin-Superior with a major in international marketing of fitness and business administration. 
- Sold off his Planet Hollywood stock and is no longer a part owner of the chain. 
- The soccer stadium in Graz, Austria (his home town) is named after him.
- Was considered for the title role in the 1970s TV series The Incredible Hulk (1977), but was reportedly deemed not tall enough. His former bodybuilding competitor, Lou Ferrigno, ultimately won the part.
- After leaving Austria for the first time, he came to England to work, earning under £30 a week.
- Received an Honorary Doctorate from his alma mater, the University of Wisconsin-Superior, in recognition of his charitable works. 
- Son-in-law of Sargent Shriver and Eunice Kennedy Shriver.
- At his bodybuilding peak his chest was 57", waist 34", biceps 22", thighs 28½", calves 20", and his competition weight was 235 lbs (260 lbs off-season).
- He and Warner Bros. agreed to postpone the release of Collateral Damage (2002) indefinitely in the wake of the September 11th terrorist attacks on America. The plot centers around a firefighter who lost his family in a terrorist bomb attack. [September 2001]
Additional information of Arnold Schwarzenegger
|Best Match for Marriage||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|