Basic Information About Emily Ratajkowski
|Full Name||Emily Ratajkowski|
|Category||Celebrities › Models|
|Date of birth||1991-06-07 (32 years old)|
|Place of birth||Westminster|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Education||San Dieguito Academy High School|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Sexy, voluptuous figure|
Long, flowing brown hair
|Father||John David Ratajkowski|
|Spouse||Sebastian Bear-McClard - (23 February 2018 - present) (1 child)|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.71 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Emily Ratajkowski win?
Emily Ratajkowski roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Gone Girl||Andie Fitzgerald|
|Hot Girls Wanted||Self (archive footage)|
|I Feel Pretty||Mallory|
|We Are Your Friends||Sophie|
|Lying and Stealing||Elyse Tibaldi|
|Welcome Home||Cassie Ryerson|
|Easy||Alison Lizowska 1 episode, 2016|
|iCarly||Tasha 2 episodes, 2009-2010|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon||Self 3 episodes, 2018-2019|
|Access Hollywood||Self 1 episode, 2016|
Emily Ratajkowski's Quotes
- Because of my name and my look, it's sometimes: 'Wow, I expected broken English or a British accent.'
- The attention from the fashion world is something that I didn't expect. I've shot with Bruce Weber and met Karl Lagerfeld. Having that kind of attention is really exciting.
- Nudity isn't something people should take offense to.
- I'm a complete foodie, but I'm a terrible cook. If a guy can get me in the kitchen and we actually have fun cooking, that's amazing.
- I was real into theater, and then I tried soccer, acting and ballet. Both my parents didn't want a child-star model, so I didn't get into modeling until I was 14.
Emily Ratajkowski: A Trailblazing Model and Actress
Emily Ratajkowski is an American model, author, and actress who has made her mark in the entertainment industry. Known for her unique blend of beauty, talent, and outspoken nature, Ratajkowski has become a symbol of female empowerment and body positivity. Her net worth is estimated at $8 million, and she has achieved great success both in modeling and acting.
Early Life and Education
Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski was born on June 7th, 1991 in London, England. Raised in an artistic household, Emily’s father was a painter and art teacher, while her mother was an English lecturer. At the age of five, her family moved to San Diego, California, where she spent most of her childhood. Even from a young age, Ratajkowski showed a passionate interest in theater and acting. She would often stage performances for her family and friends, setting the stage for her future career.
While growing up in California, Emily excelled in various activities including soccer and ballet. However, it was modeling and acting that truly captured her heart. With determination and talent, she pursued these passions with unwavering focus.
At the age of 14, Emily Ratajkowski signed with Ford Models and began her journey into the world of modeling. She started by appearing in teen print catalogs for brands like Kohls and Nordstrom. Wanting to explore her acting abilities alongside modeling, Ratajkowski landed a role in the popular Nickelodeon series ‘iCarly.’ However, it was her breakthrough moment in the artistic erotica magazine ‘treats!’ that propelled her into the spotlight.
Emily’s career took an exciting turn when she appeared in Robin Thicke’s music video for ‘Blurred Lines.’ The controversial video gained worldwide attention and solidified Ratajkowski as a sex symbol. While she faced criticism for the objectification of women, she used the platform to advocate for female empowerment and challenge societal norms.
Since then, Ratajkowski has accomplished great feats in both modeling and acting. She has modeled for numerous magazines and brands, gracing the covers of notable publications like ‘Cosmopolitan,’ ‘British GQ,’ and ‘InStyle.’
In the acting world, Ratajkowski made her mark with her role in the critically acclaimed film ‘Gone Girl’ alongside Ben Affleck. Her performance received rave reviews, establishing her as a talented actress who could captivate audiences beyond her stunning appearance.
Emily Ratajkowski’s journey has been filled with notable achievements and milestones. As one of the pioneers of “Instagram fame,” she has leveraged social media to build her brand, connect with fans, and express herself authentically.
In addition to her modeling and acting accolades, Ratajkowski released a collection of essays titled ‘My Body’ in June 2021. The book delves into her personal experiences, challenging societal beauty standards and discussing the concept of self-acceptance.
Outside of her professional endeavors, Emily Ratajkowski has also ventured into real estate. In 2021, she purchased a property in Echo Park, Los Angeles. The 1,650-square-foot home, featuring a brick fireplace, skylights, and oversized windows, showcases her taste and success.
Emily Ratajkowski’s journey is a testament to her resilience, talent, and unwavering dedication. From her early years as a young girl with dreams of acting to becoming a globally recognized model and actress, she has broken barriers and challenged societal norms along the way. With her empowering voice and captivating presence, Ratajkowski continues to inspire others to embrace their uniqueness and prioritize self-acceptance in an industry often focused on unrealistic standards.
Interesting Facts about Emily Ratajkowski
- Model and actress.
- Emily's paternal grandfather, Joseph T. Ratajkowski, was born in Illinois, to Polish parents, Joseph D. Ratajkowski and Clementine Tanski. Emily's paternal grandmother, Mary Lee Hays, was from West Virginia, and had Irish, German, and English ancestry. Emily's maternal grandfather, Ely D. Balgley, was a Polish Jewish immigrant, and Emily's maternal grandmother, Margaret Josephine O'Hara, was of Irish and German descent.
- Her father is a painter and art teacher. Her mother is a writer and a professor of English, and teaches at the San Diego Jewish Academy.
- Ranked #62 on Maxim's "Hot 100" of 2014 list.
- Went to San Dieguito Academy in Encinitas, California.
- Endorsed Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential election of the United States, she has said if she hypothetically ran for president her platform would also be redistributing wealth in America.
- Ben Affleck recommended her to David Fincher for her role in Gone Girl (2014).
- Daughter-in-law of filmmaker Liza Bear.
- When asked, she describes her ethnicity as "Polish-Israeli".
- Even though she was born in London (and lived there until she was 6), she is not a British citizen.
- In October 2020, she announced, via a Vogue digital cover, that she is pregnant with her first child with husband Sebastian Bear-McClard.
- Has one child: son Sylvester Apollo Bear (b. March 8th 2021) with husband Sebastian Bear-McClard.
- Her grandfather Ely was a piano prodigy who graduated from the Julliard School at only 15.
Additional information of Emily Ratajkowski
|Best Match for Marriage||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|Break Up||Andrew Dryden|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|