Basic Information About Isabel Lucas
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1985-01-29 (38 years old)|
|Place of birth||Melbourne|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Soft spoken voice|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Isabel Lucas win?
Isabel Lucas roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen||Alice|
|Red Dawn||Erica Martin|
|Knight of Cups||Isabel|
|The Water Diviner||Natalia|
|The Loft||Sarah Deakins|
|Careful What You Wish For||Lena Harper|
|Science Fiction Volume One: The Osiris Child||Gyp|
|The Cove||Self - Whateman Foundation / Save the Whales|
|Home and Away||Tasha Andrews / ... 259 episodes, 2003-2006|
|MacGyver||Samantha Cage 12 episodes, 2017-2018|
|Emerald City||Anna 6 episodes, 2017|
Isabel Lucas's Quotes
- Acting kind of chose me.
- I find it tricky to make plans.
- I've always been quiet, more of an observer.
- I don't think it's unusual to spend time with your castmate.
- I don't really get nervous for auditions, because I just see them as mini acting classes. There's no need to have an attachment to the outcome because it's out of your hands after that.
Isabel Lucas: Rising to Fame
Isabel Lucas is an accomplished Australian actress and model that has become one of Hollywood’s favorite new faces since making her entry into the industry. With impressive work done in both modeling and acting, she’s enjoyed the attention of audiences around the world.
Net Worth Details
As of current, Isabel Lucas boasts a net worth of $5 million dollars, attributed to her flourishing career as an actress and model. With a multitude of successful movies, her unique talent continues to be in great demand and with each passing year, Isabel’s net worth is expected only to grow.
What is Isabel Lucas Known For?
Isabel Lucas is known for her undeniable talent as an actress & model–making her a woman capable of rendering many audiences speechless. She has notably worked on projects like ‘Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen’, ‘Immortals’, and ‘Red Dawn’. However, more recent projects like ‘The Water Diviner’ has once again demonstrated that Isabel’s talent is not so easily restricted to any one genre or platform.
Early Life and Education
Born in Melbourne, Australia in 1985, Isabel grew up surrounded by family members who were artists and creatives in their own rights. As a child, she was drawn to performing arts, spending much of her free time practicing singing and acting. After high school, she graduated to achieve further education in drama and sustainable development.
After taking a break from her acting career, which has spanned more than a decade and gained multiple awards, her well-earned break lasted only a year before she came back to work in more recent projects, such as The Water Diviner in 2014 and Knight of Cups in 2015. Over the subsequent years, she’s been attached to multiple films and has become one of the sought-over models/exotic actresses of her time.
Isabel Lucas is also a humanitarian and passionate vegan. She goes above and beyond in taking responsibility for staying informed and promoting awareness. Lucas is quite popular for her involvement in environmental conservation efforts and animal rights activism. Isabel not only supports vegan cosmetics but also commits wholeheartedly to change the cosmology to align with a widely practiced plant-based decorum.
Over the course of her spanned career, Isabel Lucas has accumulated numerous accolades that demonstrate her diverse and exceptional talents. She is the recipient of several prestigious awards, including both Debut Fitness Model & Actors and Outstanding Actress Awards. Most recently, in 2019, she came in 3rd place for Best Actress in ‘The Adulting Achievement Awards’, where she was recognized for her stunning performance in ‘The Water Diviner.’
Isabel Lucas’ success demonstrates that her immense talent can take her far beyond all boundaries – both on screen and off-screen. With her exceptional commitment to her craft and her humanitarian out of the limelight, few would disagree that she deserves all the acclaim she can get.
Interesting Facts about Isabel Lucas
- Is of Swiss origin on her mother's side. She speaks Swiss German and German in addition to her native English.
- Received the Australian TV Week Logie Award for Best New Talent (April 18, 2004) and a Young Hollywood Award (Star of Tomorrow) in 2011.
- Is a big animal lover. She has lots of animals on her family's acreage in North Queensland, including birds, guinea pigs, horses, dogs and cats.
- Along with other protesters (including Heroes (2006) star Hayden Panettiere), she paddled out on surfboards to a pod of dolphins off the coast of Japan to protest the killing of dolphins on Thursday 1st of November 2007.
- Was involved in a car crash with Shia LaBeouf in July 2008. Lucas escaped with only scratches and bruises but LeBeouf was left with a crushed hand needing extensive surgery. LeBeouf's car had been hit by another vehicle traveling at 70mph and running a red light.
- Isabel is passionate about her acting. She attended pro workshop acting classes at Screenwise Film & TV School for actors in Sydney and The Victorian College of The Arts in Melbourne, Australia, before taking her career to the States.
- Ranked #84 in the 2011 FHM (Australia) list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- She has been a keen horse rider from the age of 10 and has competed in dressage and show jumping.
- Isabel is an Ambassador for World Vision, helping to raise awareness of the plight of children in developing countries. Isabel is also a sponsor for a 10-year-old girl from Zambia and her parents sponsor children from Africa, Latin America and Asia.
- She has sectoral heterochromia. Her right eye has a noticeable brown spot.