Basic Information About Kim Kardashian
|Full Name||Kim Kardashian|
|Category||Celebrities › Models|
|Professions||Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Businessperson, Fashion designer, TV Personality, Television producer|
|Date of birth||1980-10-21 (43 years old)|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Education||Marymount High School|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Valley girl accent|
Very large buttocks
Nasal and raspy voice fry
|Siblings||3 siblings, 6 half-siblings|
|Spouse||Kanye West - (24 May 2014 - present) (filed for divorce) (4 children)|
Kris Humphries - (20 August 2011 - 3 June 2013) (divorced)
Damon Thomas - (22 January 2000 - 2004) (divorced)
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ Youtube ↗︎ Imdb|
What Movie Awards did Kim Kardashian win?
Kim Kardashian awards
|Award Name||State||Movie / Series Name||Year|
|MTV Movie + TV Award - Best Unscripted Fight||Nominee||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||2021|
|People's Choice Award - Favorite TV Celebreality Star||Winner||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||2012|
|Teen Choice Award - Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star||Winner||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||2012|
|Teen Choice Award - Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star||Winner||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||2011|
|Teen Choice Award - Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star||Winner||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||2010|
Kim Kardashian roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Paw Patrol: The Movie||Delores (voice)|
|Ocean's Eight||Kim Kardashian West (as Kim Kardashian West)|
|Hot Girls Wanted||Self (archive footage) (as Kim Kardashian West)|
|Deep in the Valley||Summa Eve|
|How I Met Your Mother||Self 1 episode, 2009|
|Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Self 232 episodes, 2007-2021|
|30 Rock||Kim Kardashian (West Coast only) 1 episode, 2012|
|Last Man Standing||Kim Kardashian 1 episode, 2012|
|CSI: NY||Debbie Fallon 1 episode, 2009|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||Self 13 episodes, 2010-2019|
|WWE Monday Night RAW||Self 1 episode, 2008|
|The Daily Show||Self 1 episode, 2008|
|The Talk||Self 1 episode, 2010|
|Good Morning Britain||Self (uncredited) 11 episodes, 2016-2020|
|The Late Late Show with James Corden||Self 1 episode, 2017|
|Watch What Happens: Live||Self 2 episodes, 2017-2019|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon||Self / ... 4 episodes, 2014-2020|
|Drop Dead Diva||Nikki LePree 4 episodes, 2012|
|2 Broke Girls||Kim Kardashian 1 episode, 2014|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||Self / ... 15 episodes, 2010-2014|
|Chelsea Lately||Self / ... 12 episodes, 2007-2014|
|Access Hollywood||Self 7 episodes, 2008-2018|
|Conan||Self - Guest 1 episode, 2010|
|Punk'd||Self 1 episode, 2012|
|Late Night with Jimmy Fallon||Self 3 episodes, 2009-2010|
Kim Kardashian's Quotes
- I want to be a Bond Girl and film a love scene with Daniel Craig after he's rescued me.
- I saw a recent poll of the top 10 best Playboy bunnies of all time and I came third, behind Marilyn Monroe [first] and Pamela Anderson - which was so cool.
- The grass is always greener... where you water it! Not always on the other side.
- Forensic Files (1996) is my favorite show! I am fascinated with forensics and this show really shows how crimes come to life and how forensics solve these crimes.
- [on Madonna] I loved listening to Madonna in high school - I went to all her concerts. And I totally dressed like her. She actually stayed next door to us for a little while when we were growing up. Once she was getting rid of all these rubber bracelets and bangles and earrings and she gave them to us. We would go to school and tell people, "Madonna gave these to us!" And the kids would be like, "No, she didn't. You don't even know Madonna!" And we'd say, "I swear, Madonna gave them to us!" But no one would believe us.
The Phenomenal Rise of Kim Kardashian: A Detailed Look at her Net Worth and Achievements
Kim Kardashian, the American reality television star, model, entrepreneur, and spokesperson, has captured the attention of the world with her undeniable charisma, glamorous lifestyle, and astute business ventures. With a net worth of $1.4 billion, she stands as one of the most-famous and wealthiest celebrities on the planet. Let’s delve into the fascinating details that have shaped her successful journey.
Early Life and Rise to Fame
Kim Kardashian was born on October 21, 198, in Los Angeles, California. She comes from a family with an intriguing background – her father Robert Kardashian was one of O.J. Simpson’s defense lawyers, and her mother is Kris Kardashian, also known as Kris Jenner.
Kim began her career in Hollywood as an assistant and stylist to the stars. One of her significant early clients was her best friend, socialite Paris Hilton. Through her association with Paris, Kim gained visibility and recognition in the media.
However, it was an infamous sex tape featuring Kim and Ray J that sparked major attention and catapulted her into the limelight. Capitalizing on her newfound fame, Kim ventured into her own reality show called “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” on the E! network. This marked the beginning of her skyrocketing popularity and paved the way for her successful empire.
What is Kim Kardashian Known For?
Kim Kardashian is known for her multifaceted talents and endeavors. She has transformed herself into a media mogul and successfully built a lucrative business empire. Today, her empire encompasses a diverse range of ventures including:
- A cosmetics line
- Personal appearance fees
- A television salary
- A clothing line
- Weight loss products
- Retail endorsements
Kim’s exceptional business acumen and impeccable style have allowed her to thrive in the fashion and beauty industry. Her influence extends far beyond reality TV, as she continues to make significant strides in the world of entrepreneurship.
The Evolution of Kim Kardashian’s Net Worth
Kim Kardashian’s net worth has experienced remarkable growth over the years. CelebrityNetWorth has been tracking her wealth and milestones since October 2009. Let’s take a look at her net worth progression:
- In October 2009: $10 million
- In 2011: $20 million
- In January 2013: $40 million
- In 2015: $85 million
- In 2017: $150 million
- In 2019: $300 million
- In 202: $900 million
- In 2021: $1.4 billion
Kim’s net worth reached its extraordinary peak of $1.4 billion in April 2021. This exceptional achievement solidifies her position as one of the richest individuals in the entertainment industry.
Achievements and Endorsements
Kim Kardashian’s influential presence goes beyond her monetary success. She has garnered numerous accolades and achievements throughout her career. Some of her notable accomplishments include:
- Being named one of Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People” in 2015
- Being featured on Forbes’ list of “America’s Richest Self-Made Women” in 2021
- Building a fiercely loyal social media following with over 250 million combined followers
- Owning two highly successful beauty companies: KKW Beauty and Skims
- Her mobile game, “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,” generating over $200 million in revenue
Moreover, Kim’s endorsements and sponsorships have contributed significantly to her overall net worth. She commands between $300,000 and $500,000 for each paid Instagram post and has earned as much as $1 million for select partnerships.
The Role of Equities in Kim’s Net Worth
While Kim Kardashian’s diverse business ventures have undoubtedly contributed to her immense wealth, a substantial portion of her net worth is attributed to her equity stakes in two companies:
- KKW Beauty: Kim launched this direct-to-consumer beauty product line in 2017. The brand generates over $100 million in gross revenue and was valued at $1 billion when Kim sold a 20% stake for $200 million in June 202.
- Skims: In 2019, Kim raised $5 million from Imagine Ventures to launch a line of shapewear. Skims has proven to be immensely successful, raising $154 million at a valuation of $1.6 billion in 2021.
These equity stakes have significantly contributed to the remarkable growth of Kim’s net worth, solidifying her status as a notable player in the beauty and fashion industries.
Real Estate Ventures
In addition to her thriving business empire, Kim Kardashian has made savvy investments in the real estate market. She has a keen eye for luxury properties and has acquired some notable assets over the years:
- In 2013, she purchased a mansion in LA’s Bel Air neighborhood for $9 million. After extensive renovations, she sold it in 2017 for $18 million.
- Her primary residence is a large mansion located in Hidden Hills, California, which she purchased with Kanye West for $20 million in 2014. The property features extravagant amenities such as two swimming pools, two spas, a private vineyard, and a full-sized basketball court.
- In September 2022, Kim purchased a stunning 3+ acre property in Malibu for $70 million. This luxurious estate was previously owned by Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber.
Kim’s real estate ventures reflect her sophisticated taste and her ability to make fruitful investments that only further contribute to her remarkable wealth.
Achieving Success in Style: Kim Kardashian’s Incredible Journey
Kim Kardashian’s rise to fame and fortune is a testament to her unwavering determination, business prowess, and innate ability to capture the imaginations of millions around the world. From her humble beginnings as an assistant and stylist to becoming a global icon, she has left an indelible mark on popular culture.
With an empire that encompasses beauty, fashion, television, and endorsements, Kim continues to influence and define trends in the modern era. Her net worth milestones speak volumes about her exceptional ability to turn opportunities into remarkable financial success.
As we watch her evolve and reach new heights, it’s clear that Kim Kardashian’s impact on the entertainment industry and entrepreneurial landscape will be felt for generations to come.
Interesting Facts about Kim Kardashian
- Daughter of Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. Sister of Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. Half-sister of Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. Granddaughter of Mary Houghton and Arthur Kardashian.
- Along with Paris Hilton, Nicky Rothschild, Tara Reid, Bijou Phillips, Kimberly Stewart, Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie, she is one of Hollywood's most famous party girls.
- Stepdaughter of Caitlyn Jenner. Stepsister of Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, Burt Jenner and Casey Jenner.
- Her father was of Armenian descent, and was the son of Helen Jean (Arakelian) and Arthur Kardashain. Kim's mother has English, and smaller amounts (to varying degrees) of Dutch, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry. Kim's maternal grandparents were Mary (Campbell) and Robert True Houghton.
- Was nominated in 2009 for the Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress for her performance in Disaster Movie (2008). She mentioned it in her blog and rather than being insulted by it, she took it in good stride and was flattered by it. She wrote; "I'm having a really good laugh over the fact that I've been nominated for a Razzie this year. I had so much fun filming Disaster Movie (2008) and giggled the entire time during the shoot. There is steep competition in my 'worst supporting actress' category, I have to admit... including my fantastic co-star Carmen Electra (you go girl!), Leelee Sobieski (what a surprise!), Jenny McCarthy (really?) and Paris Hilton (who could technically sweep this year's awards with a whopping three nominations!). It's an honor just being nominated! LOL!".
- Good friends with Brittny Gastineau and Rachel Roy.
- Ranked #9 on Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
- Despite her party girl status, she doesn't really like to drink alcoholic drinks.
- Aunt of Mason Dash Disick and Penelope Scotland Disick.
- Engaged to Kris Humphries of the NBA's New Jersey Nets [May 25, 2011].
- Ex-daughter-in-law of William Humphries. Ex-sister-in-law of Kaela Humphries.
- PETA named her as their Worst Dressed person of 2010 for wearing fur.
- Filed for divorce from Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage. His demand for an annulment kept the couple legally married until May 2013 when he finally agreed to a divorce. Us Weekly magazine reported on September 12, 2013 that Christie's will auction on October 15, 2013 the $2 million, 20-carat custom Lorraine Schwartz diamond engagement ring Humphries gave Kardashian. It is expected to fetch between $300,000 - $500,000.
- Graduated from Marymount High School in Bel Air, California in the Class of 1998.
- While she was in preschool, Kim became friends with future reality television star Paris Hilton.
- In 2004, Kim became a personal stylist to recording artist Brandy Norwood; she eventually developed into a full-time stylist, and was a personal shopper and stylist to actress Lindsay Lohan.
- Has been in a relationship with Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, Ray J, Nick Cannon, Nick Lachey, Shengo Deane and Gabriel Aubry (father of Halle Berry's daughter).
- Her prom date was TJ Jackson, nephew of Michael Jackson.
- (May 24, 2014) Married her boyfriend of 2 years Kanye West at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy following a 7-month-long engagement, this is her third marriage. Friend Lana Del Rey performed at Kim and Kanye West's wedding.
- Her younger sister Khloé Kardashian is godmother of her daughter North.
Additional information of Kim Kardashian
|Best Match for Marriage||Gemini|
|Break Up||Gabriel Aubry|
Joey Lawrence as well as TJ Jackson.
|Divorce||Kris Humphries |
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|