Basic Information About Rihanna
|Full Name||Robyn Rihanna Fenty|
|Category||Celebrities › Singers|
|Professions||Singer, Fashion designer, Actor, Music artist, Songwriter|
|Date of birth||1988-02-20 (35 years old)|
|Place of birth||Saint Michael Parish|
|Education||Combermere School, Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Leather outfits and revealing outfits|
Ever changing hairstyles
Bright red hair and green eyes
Her many tattoos
Strong Bajan accent
Long slender legs
|Siblings||Rorrey Fenty, Rajad Fenty|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ Youtube ↗︎ Imdb|
What Movie Awards did Rihanna win?
|Award Name||State||Movie / Series Name||Year|
|Blimp Award - Favorite Movie Actress||Nominee||Ocean's Eight||2019|
|HMMA Award - Best Original Song - Sci-Fi/Fantasy Film||Nominee||Star Trek Beyond||2016|
|HFCS Award - Best Vocal/Motion Capture Performance||Nominee||Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets||2018|
|Razzie Award - Worst Supporting Actress||Winner||Battleship||2013|
|Teen Choice Award - Choice Movie Breakout||Winner||Battleship||2012|
|Black Reel - Outstanding Voice Performance||Winner||Home||2016|
|National Film and Television Award - Best Actress||Nominee||Guava Island||2019|
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Ocean's Eight||Nine Ball|
|Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets||Bubble|
|This Is the End||Rihanna|
|Battleship||Petty Officer Cora 'Weps' Raikes|
|Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping||Self (archive footage) (uncredited)|
|Home||Gratuity 'Tip' Tucci (voice)|
|Guava Island||Kofi Novia|
|Real Husbands of Hollywood||Self 1 episode, 2016|
|Made in Hollywood||Self 2 episodes, 2012-2015|
|Saturday Night Live||Self - Musical Guest 5 episodes, 2009-2015|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||Self 10 episodes, 2005-2016|
|Las Vegas||Self 1 episode, 2005|
|The Voice||Self - Advisor 3 episodes, 2015|
|So You Think You Can Dance||Self - Performer 1 episode, 2006|
|The X Factor||Self - Special Guest 6 episodes, 2009-2012|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||Musical Guest / ... 5 episodes, 2006-2011|
|Loose Women||Self - Performer 1 episode, 2007|
|Chelsea Lately||Self - Guest 1 episode, 2011|
|Access Hollywood||Self 10 episodes, 2017-2020|
|Punk'd||Self 1 episode, 2006|
- I love the high-risk (guys). I don't like cream puff, corny guys. Usually, they are the nice guys, the ones that won't hurt you. They will pull out the chair for you and the whole nine yards. Everything is perfect and boring. I like the risk, I like the edge. That's the thrill for me.
- [on Fashion] Wear the clothes. Don't let them wear you.
- [on Jesse Williams] Jesse, who's in my music video for "Russian Roulette", is so hot!
- I love flirting at the moment. I'm single and I'm enjoying my freedom. But I don't give my phone number out that often. But if I'm dating, I check the boy from the top to the bottom.
- [on what a man needs to impress her] He has to be good in bed and the size matters. You know what I mean? The inner beauty counts as well, but without a toy it doesn't make it fun.
Rihanna: The Iconic Singer with an Unrivaled Net Worth
In the world of music, there are icons who transcend boundaries and define entire eras. Rihanna, the Barbados-born singer, songwriter, actress, and entrepreneur, is undoubtedly one of those icons. Not only is she known for her powerful voice and dazzling stage presence, but she is also recognized as the wealthiest female musician in the world, with a staggering net worth of $1.7 billion.
Early Life and Music Career
Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, was born on February 20, 1988, in Saint Michael, Barbados. Growing up in a tumultuous home environment due to her father’s struggles with addiction, she turned to music as a source of comfort and expression. Her talent was eventually discovered by American record producer Evan Rogers, who brought her to the United States.
Her journey to stardom began in 2005 with the release of her debut album, “Music of the Sun.” Since then, Rihanna has released numerous chart-topping albums and singles, selling a remarkable 60 million albums and 120 million singles worldwide. She holds the record as the youngest solo artist to have achieved 12 number-one singles on the Billboard charts.
Some of her most well-known songs include “Umbrella,” “Love the Way You Lie,” and “This Is What You Came For”—collaborations with renowned artists such as Jay-Z, Eminem, and Calvin Harris. Rihanna’s music is a blend of genres, showcasing her versatility as an artist and her ability to captivate audiences with her unique sound.
Achievements and Awards
Rihanna’s undeniable talent has garnered her numerous awards throughout her career. She has received an impressive total of nine Grammy Awards, 12 Billboard Music Awards, 13 American Music Awards, and eight People’s Choice Awards, among countless others. Her impact on the music industry is undeniable, and each accolade serves as a testament to her immense talent.
Business Empire and Philanthropy
Aside from her musical success, Rihanna has also made a name for herself as a shrewd entrepreneur. She has successfully ventured into various business endeavors and collaborations, solidifying her status as a savvy businesswoman.
One of her most notable achievements is the launch of Fenty Beauty in 2017, her makeup line in partnership with luxury goods company LVMH’s Kendo Brands. The brand achieved remarkable success, generating over $100 million in revenue within its first two months. Fenty Beauty is now estimated to be worth $2-3 billion, with Rihanna owning 50% of the brand.
In addition to Fenty Beauty, Rihanna co-owns Savage X Fenty, a lingerie brand that has revolutionized the fashion industry with its inclusive approach to sizing and body positivity. The brand is currently valued at $1 billion, with Rihanna holding a 30% stake.
Despite her remarkable financial success, Rihanna remains committed to giving back. Through her philanthropic foundation, the Clara Lionel Foundation, she has donated millions of dollars to causes such as coronavirus relief and organizations supporting abuse victims.
Personal Life and Real Estate
Rihanna’s personal life has been the subject of much media attention. Throughout the years, she has had high-profile relationships with artists such as Drake and Saudi businessman Hassan Jameel.
One of Rihanna’s investments is real estate. Over the years, she has owned several stunning properties, including a mansion in Beverly Hills. However, she encountered issues with water leakage and eventually sold the house. She has also owned homes in Manhattan, West London, LA’s Century City neighborhood, and the Hollywood Hills.
It is clear that Rihanna’s influence in the music industry and beyond extends far beyond her exceptional talent. Her entrepreneurial ventures and philanthropic efforts have solidified her as a powerful force not only on stage but in the business world as well. With a net worth of $1.7 billion, she continues to inspire countless individuals around the globe, proving that success knows no bounds when talent meets ambition.
Rihanna is a true icon, a trailblazer who has left an indelible mark on the music industry and has proven that with dedication and determination, dreams can become reality.
Interesting Facts about Rihanna
- Was signed to Def Jam Records at age 16.
- Her musical inspirations include Alicia Keys, Beyoncé and Destiny's Child, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, Gwen Stefani, Bob Marley and Brandy Norwood.
- Attended Combermere which is a sixth form school similar to high school in America.
- Attended Charles F. Broome Memorial Primary School in Bridgetown, Barbados.
- Performed Mariah Carey's inspirational song "Hero" at her school's talent show.
- Her father is from Barbados and her mother is from Guyana. Rihanna's paternal grandfather, Reginald Leslie Forde, was of Afro-Bajan ancestry, and Rihanna's paternal grandmother, Betty Fenty, who is Caucasian, has English, Scottish and Irish ancestry. Rihanna's mother is of Afro-Guyanese descent.
- She has two younger brothers, Rorrey and Rajad Fenty, two half-sisters and a half-brother from her father's side, each born to different mothers from previous relationships.
- Stated in an interview that her friend and former Island Def Jam record label artist Fefe Dobson was someone that she admired and looked up to, having a fellow black artist writing, singing, and performing the music she truly loves.
- Ranked #8 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2007 list.
- Ranked #15 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2008 list.
- Sampled Michael Jackson's 1983 song "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" in her 2007 song "Don't Stop the Music".
- According to Fashion Lifestyle, she has had over 150 hairstyles since her music career took off in 2005. Her trademarks are her Long Straight Brown (2006), Medium Length Black Bob (2007) and Short Cropped look (2008).
- According to Forbes magazine, she made an estimated $15,000,000. 
- Was tagged "The Digital Download Queen" due to her songs being downloaded over 75,000,000 times combined.
- Her third studio album "Good Girl Gone Bad" (2007) was the third highest selling album in the world in 2007 and was the eighth highest in 2008. It has sold just under eight million copies worldwide and has spawned three number one Hot 100 hits and two worldwide number ones.
- Has appeared on the cover of Italian Vogue for there "Extreme Couture" edition. [September 2009]
- On August 29, 2009, her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown, was sentenced to five years of probation, six months of community service and one year of domestic violence counseling as a result of his attack on her in February 2009.
- Her third single "Rude Boy", from her fourth studio album "Rated R", became her sixth American number one single. This makes her the most successful female artist of the last 10 years.
- She and then-boyfriend Chris Brown canceled their performance at the Grammy Awards just hours before the show started after Brown was caught up in a late-night domestic dispute, which later turned out to be a physical attack on Rihanna. [February 2009]
- She's the highest paid female celebrity to sit front row at fashion shows. She's paid an estimated $100,000, followed by Beyoncé, who is estimated at $80,000.
Additional information of Rihanna
|Lucky Color||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage||Cancer, Scorpio|