What Movie Awards did Aaron Stanford win?
Aaron Stanford awards
|Movie / Series Name
|Chainsaw Award - Bloodiest Beatdown
|The Hills Have Eyes
Aaron Stanford roles
|Movie / Series
|The Hills Have Eyes
|X-Men: The Last Stand
|John Allerdyce / Pyro
|John Allerdyce / Pyro
|Disturbing the Peace
|George Gannon aka Pinky Ring 4 episodes, 2020
|Fear the Walking Dead
|Jim Brauer 6 episodes, 2018
|Horace Cook, Jr. 1 episode, 2009
|Brett Chandler 1 episode, 2007
|FBI: Most Wanted
|Peter Timmons 1 episode, 2021
|Law & Order: Criminal Intent
|Josh Snow 1 episode, 2009
|Seymour Birkhoff 73 episodes, 2010-2013
|Will Traveler 8 episodes, 2007
|Comedy Bang! Bang!
|Johnny Appleseed / ... 2 episodes, 2016
|Stephan 1 episode, 2009
Aaron Stanford's Quotes
- I do not consider myself famous... I don't get recognized when I go out anywhere. I consider myself a blue-collar actor, just chugging away. If I am able to continue to work and maintain a certain degree of privacy, I would be very happy.
- As far as my choices go, it's the same answer I give to what attracted me to this script. I try to pick characters that I find interesting and complex and that I feel I can bring something of myself to. There's also the reality of what's available to me and what I'm offered and what I can do. Interview, 2007.
- [interview with AMC-TV, June 2011] My life has been the antithesis of that book "The Secret". I've always been interested in doing what I do. I love storytelling and I really enjoyed acting, but it never seemed like a realistic thing. So I always told myself, "Don't get your hopes up. You won't be able to do this for a living," and despite all the negativity, for some reason I just kept pursuing it. I got out of school and moved to New York and told myself, "Well, don't expect anything, but enjoy yourself." Luckily, things fell into place.
Aaron Stanford Net Worth, Biography, and Career
Aaron Stanford is an American actor born in December 1976 in Westford, Massachusetts. He was born to Don, a publishing executive, and Judith, an English professor. He has a known net worth of $500 thousand according to Celebrity Net Worth.
What is Aaron Stanford known for?
Aaron Stanford is best known for his role as Pyro in the X-Men movie franchise. He appeared in two of the franchise movies; X2 and X-Men: The Last Stand. He also played the character of Doug Bukowski in The Hills Have Eyes, a 2006 horror movie remake. In a television series, Nikita, where he portrayed the character of Seymour Birkhoff from 201 until 2013.
Early life and education
Aaron Stanford went to high school and started acting classes there. He went on to continue his education at Rutgers University’s Mason Gross School of Arts. In 200, he graduated magna cum laude which paved his way towards his acting career.
The career of Aaron Stanford has a long list of notable appearances in movies, TV shows, and video games. He did his debut in the 2002 indie movie Tadpole as a 15-year-old character which earned him critical acclaims for his phenomenal performance. After that, he started getting a lot of offers for smaller roles in Hollywood films.
He has a very impressive resume that includes movies like Winter Solstice, The Cake Eaters, and the recent Johnny Frank Garret’s Last Word. Due to his exceptional voice quality and articulation, he was part of Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies Mode which was well appreciated by his fans.
On the small screen, his popular roles vary from Alias, Nikita to 12 Monkeys, and Elementary. He also played a recurring character in the series Traveler, and finally became part of a horror drama series Fear the Walking Dead.
Aaron Stanford’s successful Hollywood debut as a rising star earned him multiple accolades within a very short time period. His exceptional performance in The Hills Have Eyes 2006 remake got him the Young Hollywood Award for “one to watch.”
He has been highly appreciated for his work on both the big screen and television. His unique characters and perfect timing of delivering dialogues set him apart from other actors in the industry.
In conclusion, Aaron Stanford has had a prosperous career in Hollywood since his debut. With millions of fans worldwide, Aaron has proven that talent has no limit. We hope that he’ll continue his amazing work in the entertainment industry.
Interesting Facts about Aaron Stanford
- He graduated from Rutgers University
- Trained at the London Academy of Theatre
- Older brother David Stanford is a composer.
- Dad is a Publishing Executive
- Mum is a English Professer
- Named as one of the top "10 Actors to watch" by Variety in 2002. Included on Entertainment Weekly's "it list" in 2002.
- Enjoys Photography and playing cards.
- Wrote a play, titled "Arles".
- Attended the State University of New York before transferring to Rutgers University.
- Stayed in contact with co-star Anna Paquin (Rogue) after filiming X-Men 2 (2003).
- Just finished filming X-Men: The Last Stand (2006), due to be released in 2006. [December 2005]
- His maternal grandfather was of French-Canadian descent. His other ancestry is English, German, and distant Irish and Welsh.