Basic Information About Alana Stewart
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1945-05-18 (78 years old)|
|Place of birth||San Diego|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Long blonde hair|
|Spouse||Rod Stewart - (6 April 1979 - 2 February 1984) (divorced) (2 children)|
George Hamilton - (29 October 1972 - 13 October 1976) (divorced) (1 child)
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Alana Stewart win?
The Life and Career of Alana Hamilton Stewart
Alana Hamilton Stewart is a well-known American actress, model, and reality television personality who is best recognized as the former wife of musician Rod Stewart. With a net worth of $20 million, Alana has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry, appearing on several popular television series and films over the years.
Early Life and Education
Alana was born as Alana Kaye Collins in San Diego, California. At a young age, she moved to New York City to pursue a modeling career. She quickly signed with Ford Models and went on to book television and commercial acting jobs in Los Angeles.
Alana’s acting career began in the 197s when she landed her first acting role in the film Evel Knievel . The movie starred her then-husband, George Hamilton, who himself was already widely recognized in the entertainment industry. After her debut performance, she landed several other appearances on popular television shows such as The Bionic Woman and Fantasy Island.
In addition to her work as an actress, Alana also hosted a talk show with her former husband called George & Alana. Together, the duo had fantastic chemistry and entertaining banter that kept audiences engaged and entertained.
Her role as a contestant on the reality series, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here put Alana in the limelight again in 2003. Her humor and relatable personality won over fans who enjoy seeing the lighter side of celebrities.
In recent years, she hasappeared on popular reality television shows such as Celebrity Wife Swap and Stewarts and Hamiltons where she showcased the day-to-day operations of her blended family, which includes her children and ex-husband.
Outside of her work in the entertainment industry, Alana is also a dedicated philanthropist. She supports several charities and is committed to giving back to her community.
Alana has achieved great success in her career, which spans over several decades. Starting from modeling to acting and hosting shows, she has madeseveral important accomplishments. The following are some of the awards and recognition that Alana has received:
- Nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series
- Inducted into the Pacific Pioneer Broadcasters Hall of Fame
Alana’s Personal Life
Aside from her entertainment career, Alana has garnered media attention for her personal life. She was briefly married to actor George Hamilton and together they had a son named Ashley. Later, she married legendary music artist Rod Stewart and welcomed two children into the world, a daughter named Kimberly and a son named Sean. They divorced in 1984.
In conclusion, Alana Hamilton Stewart has proven herself as a multifaceted entertainer with a wealth of experience in modeling, acting, and hosting. She cleverly balances work and life while staying in the public eye as a celebrity with philanthropic values.
Interesting Facts about Alana Stewart
- Mother of Ashley Hamilton with George Hamilton.
- Mother, with Rod Stewart, of Kimberly Stewart & Sean Stewart.
- Former stewardess.
- Ex-mother-in-law of Shannen Doherty and Angie Everhart.
- Graduated from Stephen F. Austin High School in Houston, Texas.
- Best friends with Farrah Fawcett.
- In the early 1990s, she discovered that she had the Epstein-Barr virus after having suffered from symptoms caused by the virus for two decades. In 1994, she began speaking out about her illness and revealed that she removed her breast implants because she felt that they contributed to her illness.
- She grew up in Nacogdoches, Texas before heading to New York to become a model. She signed with Ford Models and traveled to Los Angeles for many television and commercial appearances.
- President of the Farrah Fawcett Foundation for Cancer Research, opened on June 25, 2010.
- Attended the 1991 wedding of Elizabeth Taylor and Larry Fortensky at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. Gifted Liz with lavender lingerie at her bridal shower.
- Revealed in her memoir, "Rearview Mirror", that she was raped at age 18, grew up poor, lived with her religious grandmother, was a bulimic and had a problem with alcohol.
- Good friend of Geraldo Rivera, since her marriage to George Hamilton and they were neighbors in Malibu, California.
- Release of her book, "My Journey with Farrah: A Story of Life, Love and Friendship". [August 2009]
- Both her ex-husbands were also romantically involved with Britt Ekland.
- Dated Sylvester Stallone in the late 1980s. His mother, Jackie Stallone, allegedly remarked that Alana "wears a mattress on her back." Other conquests include Steve McQueen, David Hemmings, Stan Dragoti and Bernard Cornfeld.
- Is a registered Republican.
- Socially prominent.
- Granddaughters: Delilah Genoveva Stewart Del Toro (from Kimberly and Benicio Del Toro, born 2011) and Willow Hamilton (from Ashley and Renee Karalian, born 2016).