Basic Information About Alice Eve
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1982-02-06 (41 years old)|
|Place of birth||London|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Received pronunciation|
|Spouse||31 December - Alex Cowper-Smith ( 2014 - 2017) (divorced)|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.66 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Alice Eve win?
Alice Eve awards
|Award Name||State||Movie / Series Name||Year|
|Festival Honors Award - Artist of Distinction||Winner||Bombshell||2020|
Alice Eve roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|She's Out of My League||Molly|
|Before We Go||Brooke|
|Star Trek Into Darkness||Carol Marcus|
|Men in Black 3||Young Agent O|
|Sex and the City 2||Erin|
|Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb||Alice Eve (uncredited)|
|The Raven||Emily Hamilton|
|Starter for 10||Alice Harbinson|
|Please Stand By||Audrey|
|The Con Is On||Jackie|
|The Decoy Bride||Lara|
|Crossing Over||Claire Sheperd|
|Iron Fist||Mary Walker 10 episodes, 2018|
|Black Mirror||Naomi Jayne Blestow 1 episode, 2016|
|Made in Hollywood||Self 3 episodes, 2010-2019|
|Poirot||Lenox 1 episode, 2005|
|Entourage||Sophia 4 episodes, 2011|
|The Late Late Show with James Corden||Self 2 episodes, 2016-2018|
|Robot Chicken||Alexis / ... 1 episode, 2018|
|Conan||Self - Guest 3 episodes, 2012-2018|
|The One Show||Self 1 episode, 2020|
Alice Eve's Quotes
- [on playing Edgar Allan Poe's lover in The Raven (2012)] I did literature at university, so I had a real relationship with poetry, but they don't make many films about the life of a poet. When I read the script, I thought, "This is just amazing"-- because it wasn't indulgent. It allowed itself to have a thrilling aspect.
- [on cultural differences between the US and UK] You know, we're divided by a common language, even though we're meant to have been from the same place. There is a definite shift when I get on the plane and I land. It's very Puritan in America, and it's a different culture in England and much more European in its belief system. In the United States, it's quite strict.
- I'm a girl's girl. I love to hang out with boys--I've got brothers--but I'm a girl's girl, in all the ways you can be girlie. Nails and chats and gossip magazines and reality television and popular culture . . . Did going to Oxford and reading "Paradise Lost" change that? No.
- [on performing nude] I don't have any aversion to flesh or showing it. I think if you've got flesh then it should be shown. Besides, you limit yourself if you are against all that because it's part of the job really.
Alice Eve: English Actress and Filmmaker
Alice Eve became a household name in 201 after the release of ‘She’s Out of My League’. Over the years, she has become more and more famous among film enthusiasts and regular moviegoers alike with her performances on the big and small screens. Her hundreds of thousands of fans follow her career in fashion and style with keen interest. One of her latest ventures was Amazon Prime Video’s ‘The Power’ that was announced in August 2021. But the question that raises curiosity among her fans is how much her net worth is and how she earned it. In this article, we take a look.
Net Worth Details
Alice Eve’s net worth is $6 million as of 2021. Her fortunes come primarily from her successful acting career, where she appeared in supporting and leading roles in hit movies. She has also dabbled in filmmaking and in producing the films ‘Death of a Farmer’ (2014) and ‘Bees Make Honey’ (2017).
What is Alice Eve known for?
Alice Sophia Eve is a London-born British actress, writer, director, and producer born on February 6, 1982. Eve is famous for her captivating performances in several blockbuster movies, including ‘Men in Black 3’ (2012), ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ (2013), and ‘Bombshell’ (2019).
Early life and education
Alice Sophia Eve was born to actors Sharon Maughan and Trevor Eve in the UK’s capital city, London. Alice’s parents played parents to Alice’s character in ‘She’s Out of My League.’ Eve attended Bedales School, More House School, and completed her A-levels in London’s Westminster School. For a gap year, she went to study acting at the Beverly Hills Playhouse in California before she returned to England to study English at Oxford’s St. Catherine’s College. While pursuing her studies at Oxford, Alice performed in several school plays and productions, including ‘Scenes from an Execution,’ ‘The Importance of Being Earnest,’ and ‘Animal Crackers.’
Alice Eve’s career in acting began in 2004 with her film debut in ‘Stage Beauty’ and TV debut in ‘Hawking.’ She then appeared in several films and TV series, and over the years, she has become more famous for her performances. Some of her most notable performances include ‘The Raven’ (2012), ‘Some Velvet Morning’ (2013), ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ (2013), and ‘The Power’ (2021). Besides acting, she also stepped into filmmaking and produced several movies such as ‘Death of a Farmer’ (2014) and ‘Bees Make Honey’ (2017).
Regarding her personal life, Alice Eve split from her long-term boyfriend Adam O’Riordan (a poet) in 2012. Since then, there has been no news regarding her love life. However, she engages quite actively on different social media platforms where she shares details of her personal life, including news about her upcoming events and other miscellaneous interests.
Awards and Honors
Alice Eve is yet to receive any significant awards or honors for her work as of September 2021. But with her exceptional performances on the silver screen coupled with her artistic and filmmaking ability, it’s only a matter of time before accolades follow.
Alice Eve currently resides in Los Angeles, California’s hills. It is not clear whether she owns a house in England or any other country apart from the United States.
Alice Eve’s achievements are numerous and stand out as a testament to her unique talent in Hollywood. She has appeared in over forty movies and counting with critically acclaimed performances in ‘Men in Black 3’, ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’, and ‘The Power.’ Her work in the video production space also turned heads, gaining widespread popularity when she acted in Paul McCartney’s music video ‘Queenie Eye’ (2013) and Rixton’s ‘Hotel Ceiling’ (2015). With her ability to write, direct and produce her own films, there is undoubtedly much to expect from this talented artist in the foreseeable future.
Alice Eve has come a long way from her film debut in 2004 and is indeed an actress worth following. Her net worth, which is now at $6 million, only demonstrates how successful she has been in an industry full of cutthroat competition.
Interesting Facts about Alice Eve
- Daughter of Trevor Eve and Sharon Maughan.
- Older sister of Jack Eve and George Eve.
- Has heterochromia--her right eye is green and her left blue.
- Ranked as having one of the most "Beautiful Famous Faces" by "The Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces From Around the World." She was ranked #7 in 2010, #47 in 2009, and #22 in 2008.
- Had to learn to speak American English, as she was being misunderstood at school during her school years in Los Angeles.
- The biggest inspiration in her life has been her Grandma Betsy, who passed away in September 2007.
- Auditioned for the role of Grace MacLean in The Horse Whisperer (1998), but lost out to Scarlett Johansson.
- Resides in London, England, and Los Angeles, CA.
- She wrote about William Wordsworth for her thesis at Oxford University.
- Has appeared as the real-life daughter of her parents in She's Out of My League (2010).
- On 12/31/2014 married her boyfriend of less than a year and her ex-high school sweetheart, financier Alex Cowper-Smith, following a four-month-long engagement. They met while attending Westminster School in London.
- She has English, Irish and Welsh ancestry.
- Speaks French fluently.
- Her favorite poet is Andrew Marvell.
- She became an American citizen in 2017.
- Made a cameo as herself with Hugh Jackman in Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014).
- Pictured as the character Carol Marcus on one of a set of 18 British commemorative postage stamps issued 13 November 2020, celebrating the "Star Trek" television and film franchise. Stamps were issued as 12 individual stamps, honoring captains and crew members; and 6 stamps in a single souvenir sheet, highlighting heroes and villains. All stamps were nondenominated and marked first class (76p on day of issue). Others honored by this set are William Shatner, Patrick Stewart, Avery Brooks, Kate Mulgrew, Scott Bakula, Jason Isaacs, Leonard Nimoy, Marina Sirtis, Alexander Siddig, Dominic Keating, Sonequa Martin-Green, Shazad Latif, Simon Pegg, Tom Hardy, Malcolm McDowell, David Warner, and Idris Elba.