Basic Information About Alona Tal
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Professions||Actor, Singer, Voice Actor|
|Date of birth||1983-10-20 (40 years old)|
|Place of birth||Herzliya|
|Spouse||Marcos A. Ferraez - (23 March 2005 - present) (1 child)|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Alona Tal win?
Alona Tal roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Operation Brothers||Sarah Levinson (uncredited)|
|Broken City||Katy Bradshaw|
|Lie to Me||Becky Turley 1 episode, 2010|
|Party Down||Heather 1 episode, 2009|
|Cult||Kelly Collins / ... 13 episodes, 2013|
|Ghost Whisperer||Fiona Raine 1 episode, 2008|
|Supernatural||Jo Harvelle 7 episodes, 2006-2011|
|Pretty Little Liars||Simone 1 episode, 2011|
|Veronica Mars||Meg Manning 10 episodes, 2004-2006|
|Burn Notice||Sonya 8 episodes, 2013|
|The Killing||Aleena Drizocki 1 episode, 2011|
|Monk||Molly Evans 1 episode, 2009|
|Bnei Aruba||Zohar 12 episodes, 2016|
|7th Heaven||Simon's Mystery Friend 1 episode, 2006|
|Away||Miriam Weisberg 1 episode, 2020|
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Tally Jordan 1 episode, 2005|
|Commander in Chief||Courtney Winters 1 episode, 2006|
|Leverage||Kaye Lynn Gold 1 episode, 2010|
|SEAL Team||Stella / ... 31 episodes, 2017-2021|
|Hand of God||Jocelyn Harris / ... 20 episodes, 2014-2017|
|The Mentalist||Natalie 1 episode, 2009|
|Knight Rider||Julie Nelson 1 episode, 2009|
Alona Tal's Quotes
- I had a career at home, and I just knew that it'd be okay if nothing happened in Los Angeles.
- I had family and friends back home. Just because I could potentially feel alone in Los Angeles, that didn't mean I was alone.
- I'm not a real blond... Shocking.
- I always had a weird thing with being the last person somewhere... like a movie theater or a classroom. I get a weird sense of anxiety.
- My closest friends from Israel make fun of me for becoming an American, and my American friends make fun of how Israeli I am... I can't win.
The rise and Net Worth of Alona Tal
Alona Tal is a mesmerizing Israeli American figure that has conquered the hearts of different people through her multiple talents incorporated in singing, acting, screenwriting, and modeling. Her distinct presence in different platforms has attracted various followers around the globe, leading to her current net worth that stands at $600 thousand.
What is Alona Tal known for?
Alona Tal is best known for dominating the music scene with her sensational voice, staring most notably for her recurring roles on dramas – Veronica Mars and Supernaturals.
Early Life and Education
Tal was born in October 1983 in Hertzliya, Israel, to a Jewish family and is the oldest of three children. She joined the Israel Defense Forces after school, which made her a tougher person. She had a family that went somewhere to help her grow into this talented and powerful person. They never restricted her from exploring different interests.
After joining the Israel Defense Forces and spending two years in service, Alona Tal explored her talent while in a children’s musical where she played the role of an evil witch.
She then landed the lead role in an Israeli film, ‘To be a Star.’ At that time, she also managed to get two TV roles as a guest appearances. Soon after catching the attention of major music icons in New York City, such as Wyclef Jean and Timbaland. For some time, the artist lived in New York City has worked closely with significant figures in the music industry. One notable collaboration was with Wyclef Jean in “Party Till the Morning” released in 2007. After she was approached to join the cast of Veronica Mars, the popular and buzzy teen drama where she played Cindy Richter, her debut US role which eventually opened more opportunities for her in the American film industry.
Playing the role of Meg Manning in ‘Veronica Mars’ was somewhat an eye-opener; it marked Tal’s entry into the entertainment industry. The show helped a lot in boosting her popularity, with supporting roles in ‘Cult’ as Martikinde, and preparing for Kerry, in “Undocumented,” Fear itself episode. She went ahead to feature in several popular Hollywood productions like Pretty Little Liars.
Despite having a slightly small role in the Sci-Fi series ‘Supernaturals;’ it marked a significant change for Tal, who had secret admiration for the fantasy world and pushed her an inch closer to the world of social media influencers with her breathtaking role as Jo Harvelle.
The music icon has not stopped performing ever since, landing more lucrative gigs and voice roles in movies, video games comedy series and working on music production projects. Tal proved that at any age even iconic artists can succeed both still and entertainment industries.
Over the years, Tal’s hard work, dedication, and commitment to seeing herself grow both in music and acting representation have seen her landed different accomplishments. A few notable accomplishments include:
- Best Supporting Actress award- Israel Academy Award (2005)
- The Teen Choice Award nomination (201) for playing for Melissa Hastings in Pretty Little Liars.
- The Camp Fangoria Award nomination- Best supporting actress for her role Jo Harvelle in Supernaturals (2007)
Tal continues to remain an inspiration to many especially women who find it hard to juggle multiple careers but would want to work in different dimensions of the entertainment industry.
The value that Alona Tal brings to the entertainment industry is undisputed. With her rare singing talent, impeccable acting skills, Timbaland trained vocal ability, striking beauty, immeasurable creativity, and excellent determination, it is not surprising that she is pushing various thresholds within her fieldsetting the bar extremely high for the next generation of entertainers. As time continues, it will be fascinating to see what Tal does next in the realm of both music and acting.
Interesting Facts about Alona Tal
- Starred in two television shows in Israel before moving to New York.
- Recorded a song with singer Wyclef Jean.
- Her first language is Hebrew.
- Came in second for the role of Veronica on Veronica Mars (2004).
- Originally auditioned for Veronica Mars (2004) and was Rob Thomas' second choice for the title role. Thomas liked her so much he created the recurring role of Meg Manning specifically for her.
- Served in The Israel Defense Forces.
- Both her parents are Jewish--her father is Turkish/Jewish and her mother is Polish/Jewish.
- Plays the daughter of Adrian Monk's murdered wife in the last episode of the last season of Monk (2002).
- Has a daughter, Charlie Ferraez (b.March 7, 2017), with her husband Marcos A. Ferraez.