What Movie Awards did Britt Robertson win?
Britt Robertson roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|A Dog's Purpose||Teen Hannah|
|I Still Believe||Melissa|
|Scream 4||Marnie Cooper (as Brittany Robertson)|
|The Longest Ride||Sophia Danko|
|Dan in Real Life||Cara (as Brittany Robertson)|
|The First Time||Aubrey Miller|
|Books of Blood||Jenna|
|Ask Me Anything||Katie Kampenfelt|
|The Space Between Us||Tulsa|
|A Mouthful of Air||Rachel Davis|
|Kappa Kappa Die||Jodi|
|Big Sky||Cheyenne Kleinsasser 6 episodes, 2021|
|Under the Dome||Angie McAlister 15 episodes, 2013-2014|
|Girlboss||Sophia Marlowe 13 episodes, 2017|
|Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Christina 'Tina' Divola Bernardi 1 episode, 2008|
|Made in Hollywood||Self 5 episodes, 2013-2020|
|Law & Order: Criminal Intent||Kathy Devildis 1 episode, 2009|
|Three Rivers||Brenda Stark 1 episode, 2009|
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Amy Macalino 1 episode, 2007|
|The Talk||Self - Guest 1 episode, 2015|
|Casual||Fallon 3 episodes, 2016|
|For the People||Sandra Bell 20 episodes, 2018-2019|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon||Self 1 episode, 2017|
|Life Unexpected||Lux Cassidy 26 episodes, 2010-2011|
|Sheena||Little Sheena 1 episode, 2000|
|Freddie||Mandy 2 episodes, 2005-2006|
|Swingtown||Samantha Saxton 13 episodes, 2008|
Britt Robertson's Quotes
- I am the oldest of seven. Do my siblings think I'm super cool? I wish they thought I was super cool! A lot of them are pretty young, so they don't really get to watch a lot of the television and films that I've been in. The older ones, I think, think I'm pretty cool. Not because I'm an actor, because I'm an awesome big sister.
- I eat like no other, it drives everyone crazy. I eat donuts three times a day and I probably go through four Mountain Dews a day. I'm on like a sugar high at all times, pretty much. Shiri Appleby, who plays my mother, is a vegan and works out every day for two hours before she goes to work. When she sees me with my Mountain Dew, eating chips and a donut at 4 in the morning, she's like, "Wow. Wait until you're 30".
- I like really bad TV; it's a problem. Love me some reality. Would I ever be on a reality show? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. That would not be for me. My mom used to think it would be funny if I had a reality show: "It would be cute, we could call it Being B," because my family calls me "B." We're not doing that. We're not the Kardashians. I also love the Kardashians.
- None of my friends really like to party. My best friend and I go to bed at 11 o'clock. We have such old lady schedules. Everyone's always like, "Let's go out!" And we're always like, "No, we don't want to". They call us the grandmas. L.A. can get really old really quickly if you waste your life away in a club all night.
- If I can play 15 when I am 25, I can play 35 when I'm 55.
The Talented Actress, Britt Robertson
Born on April 18, 199 in Charlotte, North Carolina, Brittany “Britt” Robertson is a renowned Hollywood actress who has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Robinson is famous for her versatility, extraordinary acting skills and her role in popular series like ‘The Secret Circle’ and ‘For the People.’
What is Britt Robertson known for?
Britt Robertson is a successful American actress whose name speaks for itself. Known for her mesmerizing performances, Robertson has made a strong impact on the industry through her amazing acting skills. She began acting in school plays and later moved on to make a name for herself in the entertainment industry.
Early Life and Education
As mentioned earlier, Britt Robertson was born in Charlotte, North Carolina, and was home-schooled. She spent her childhood days with her parents Beverly Hayes and Ryan Robertson alongside her younger sister Ashley Robertson who is also associated with Hollywood. Being raised in a southern household, Robertson grew up with strong family values.
Post home-schooling, Britt decided to break into Hollywood and pursue her career in acting. She made up her mind early on that it was what she wanted to do with her life, and fortunately, she had the support of her family throughout.
Britt started off strong; her first major role in 200 was in an independent film called ‘The Ghost Club’. From there she made an entry into television movies like ‘Growing Pains: Return of the Seavers’, ‘Jesse Stone: Night Passage’, and ‘Women of a Certain Age’
With time, she gained more recognition, getting noticed for her recurring roles in popular shows like ‘Sheena’, ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’, ‘Swingtown’, ‘Law and Order: Special Victims Unit’, ‘Law and Order: Criminal Intent’ and ‘Life Unexpected’.”
Britt’s big Hollywood break came in 2007 with the success of ‘Dan in Real Life’, and after that, there was no looking back for her. She went on to bag several movie roles, including ‘Mother and Child’, ‘Avalon High’, ‘Scream 4’, and ‘Triple Dog’. One of her most notable performances was in ‘The Secret Circle’ (2011–2012) where she played the character Cassie Blake.
Not only has Robertson conquered the TV and movie industries, but she has also branched out into the digital space, appearing in shows like CBS All Access’s ‘Tell Me a Story’ and Netflix’s ‘Girlboss.’
Awards and Achievements
Throughout her career, Britt Robertson’s performances have been critically acclaimed. In 2008, she was awarded the “Best Supporting Actress” award by the Boston Society of Film Critics for her role in ‘The Cake Eaters.’. Not just that, she was awarded numerous awards for her excellence in acting by CinemaCon Awards, New York Women in Film & Television Awards, SunDog Film Festival, and more.
Britt Robertson is one actress who wears many hats. From being home-schooled to building a successful career in Hollywood to branching out into the digital space – Robertson has come a long way. Her exceptional acting skills have got her where she is today, and it looks like she is here to stay.
Interesting Facts about Britt Robertson
- The oldest of 7 children.
- Grew up in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Was considered one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon Magazine's Young Hollywood Issue.