Basic Information About Bruce Willis
|Full Name||Bruce Willis|
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Professions||Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Singer, Musician, Writer, Composer|
|Date of birth||1955-03-19 (68 years old)|
|Place of birth||Idar-Oberstein|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Education||Montclair State University|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Frequently plays a man who suffered a tragedy, had lost something or had a crisis of confidence or conscience.|
Frequently plays likeable wisecracking heroes with a moral centre
Headlines action-adventures, often playing a policeman, hitman or someone in the military
Often plays men who get caught up in situations far beyond their control
Distinctive, gravelly voice
Known for playing cynical anti-heroes with unhappy personal lives
|Spouse||Emma Heming Willis - (21 March 2009 - present) (2 children)|
Demi Moore - (21 November 1987 - 18 October 2000) (divorced) (3 children)
|Height||6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ Imdb|
What Movie Awards did Bruce Willis win?
Bruce Willis awards
|Award Name||State||Movie / Series Name||Year|
|Razzie Award - Worst Supporting Actor||Nominee||Breach||2021|
|American Comedy Award - Funniest Actor in a Motion Picture (Leading Role)||Nominee||Death Becomes Her||1993|
|Critics Choice Award - Best Acting Ensemble||Nominee||Sin City||2006|
|Gold Derby Award - Ensemble Cast||Nominee||Sin City||2006|
|Blockbuster Entertainment Award - Favorite Actor - Suspense||Winner||The Sixth Sense||2000|
|Blockbuster Entertainment Award - Favorite Actor - Sci-Fi||Winner||Armageddon||1999|
|Razzie Award - Worst Actor||Winner||Armageddon||1999|
|Stinker Award - Worst Actor||Winner||Armageddon||1998|
|Teen Choice Award - Film - Choice Wipeout||Nominee||Unbreakable||2001|
|Razzie Award - Worst Actor||Nominee||Death Wish||2019|
|MTV Movie Award - Best On-Screen Duo||Nominee||The Last Boy Scout||1992|
|Razzie Award - Worst Supporting Actor||Nominee||Hard Kill||2021|
|Stinker Award - Worst Actor||Winner||Color of Night||1994|
|Blockbuster Entertainment Award - Favorite Actor - Suspense||Nominee||The Jackal||1998|
|Blockbuster Entertainment Award - Favorite Supporting Actor - Suspense||Winner||The Siege||1999|
|Razzie Award - Worst Actor||Winner||The Siege||1999|
|Razzie Award - Worst Supporting Actor||Nominee||Survive the Night||2021|
|Razzie Award - Worst Actor||Winner||Mercury Rising||1999|
|Chlotrudis Award - Best Supporting Actor||Nominee||Nobody's Fool||1995|
|Primetime Emmy - Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series||Winner||Friends||2000|
|TV Land Award - Favorite Private Eye||Nominee||Moonlighting||2005|
Bruce Willis roles
Bruce Willis's Movie/Shows Salary
|Movie / Series||Salary|
|Die Hard (1988)||$5,000,000|
|Look Who's Talking (1989)||$10,000,000|
|Die Hard 2 (1990)||$7,500,000|
|Look Who's Talking Too (1990)||$10,000,000|
|The Bonfire of the Vanities (1990)||$3,000,000|
|The Last Boy Scout (1991)||$14,000,000|
|Pulp Fiction (1994)||$800,000|
|Die Hard: With a Vengeance (1995)||$15,000,000|
|Four Rooms (1995)||$0|
|Last Man Standing (1996)||$16,500,000|
|The Siege (1998)||$5,000,000|
|The Sixth Sense (1999)||$14,000,000 (salary, gross and video participations)|
|The Kid (2000)||$20,000,000|
|Hart's War (2002)||$22,500,000|
|Live Free or Die Hard (2007)||$25,000,000|
Bruce Willis's Quotes
- I'm much more proud of being a father than being an actor.
- You can't undo the past . . . but you can certainly not repeat it.
- I'm staggered by the question of what it's like to be a multimillionaire. I always have to remind myself that I am.
- [3/10/05 interview in "People" magazine, on how he stays in shape] Mostly weight resistance training, almost an hour of cardio at least three times a week. I have a gym in my house in Los Angeles and a gym trailer that I can take on the road with me when I'm on location. At my house there's a very long steep driveway. I do wind sprints that kick my 50-year-old ass. It's part of my job. I have come to associate working out as work. Whenever I don't have to do it for films, I kind of slack off.
- I am a sensitive guy. People think they know the real me, but they don't. And then they write things that make me sound like such a jerk.
The Net Worth Details of Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis is an American actor, producer, and musician, who has been in the industry for almost four decades now. Over the years, Willis has starred in numerous blockbuster hit films that have earned him a considerable fortune. As of 2021, Bruce Willis’s net worth is estimated to be around $250 million thanks to his many successful acting roles over the years.
Biography of Bruce Willis
What is Bruce Willis known for?
Bruce Willis is one of the most successful action movie stars in Hollywood history.
Early Life and Education
Willis was born in West Germany on March 19, 1955.
His father, David Willis, who was an American soldier, met and married Marlene Germany while he served in Germany.
The family moved to New Jersey when Bruce was two years old.
After high school, Willis worked for a while and then did some stage work before moving to New York City to pursue his acting career.
In NY, Willis held various jobs and eventually began working as a bartender while gaining exposure in the local theater scene.
In 1984, Willis moved to Hollywood shortly after getting his breakthrough role in TV drama ‘Moonlighting”., which would ultimately catapult his career.
Willis has starred in a wide variety of successful movies over the course of his career. Some of his most notable films include cult favorite Ad Astra (2019), ‘Die Hard’ franchise, ‘Pulp Fiction’, ‘The Sixth Sense’, ‘Unbreakable’, and ‘Sin City’.
He has also expanded his acting career to include voice-over roles in cartoons and video games, often lending his distinctive voice to characters.
His consistent box office performance over the years has made him one of the highest-paid actors of all time.
Bruce Willis has won various awards over the course of his career and received many nominations, including one Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award for his role as David Addison Jr. on ‘Moonlighting’ (1985-1989).
In addition to these awards, Bruce has become a household name globally as an action film star after becoming popular as a result of his ‘Die Hard’ role, with five films under the franchise.
Bruce Willis has had a few significant relationships over the years. He is currently married to Emma Hemming, and the couple has two children together. He was previously married to Demi Moore and had three children together with Bruce.
Willis recently sold his stunning Los Angeles mansion for $33 million, an $8 million profit on the property he bought for $15 million in 2004. His former mansion has eight bedrooms, twelve bathrooms, tennis courts, and two swimming pools.
Bruce has also reportedly acquired several other properties during his time in entertainment, including homes in Idaho, New York, and the Turks and Caicos islands.
Bruce Willis Salary per Movie
Willis’s success over the years as a film actor has earned him some of Hollywood’s biggest paydays in history. He has been known for securing massive deals in previous contracts.
The Hollywood actor earned a whopping $20 million per film starring role he played in movies like Live Free or Die Hard, and $5-10 million as a co-starring supporting character in other films like the massively successful “The Expendables” Movie
What is Bruce Willis’ net worth and salary?
Bruce Willis’s net worth is currently estimated to be approximately $250 million, making him one of the richest actors in the entertainment industry. Despite his success and wealth, Bruce Willis is known to be very private and continues to keep his life relatively quiet out of the limelight.
Interesting Facts about Bruce Willis
- His recording of "Respect Yourself" reached #5 in January 1987.
- On 6/24/98 he and Demi Moore announced they were ending their marriage of 11 years. No reasons given.
- In 10/97 he was ranked #22 in "Empire" (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list.
- Born on a US military base in Germany. His mother, Marlene, was German, and was born in Kassel. His father, David Willis, was American-born, and had English and smaller amounts of Dutch, French, Irish and Welsh ancestry.
- In 1996 he appeared on Late Show with David Letterman (1993) to advertise for Demi Moore's Striptease (1996) by doing his own undressing act.
- As a young man his personality was very much like that of the character he played on Moonlighting (1985). He was always getting into trouble because of this and was bodily ejected from parties by the hosts for being obnoxious.
- Has been very vocal in his support of almost every major Republican candidate in recent history except Bob Dole. He felt that presidential candidate Dole was out of line in his attacks on Demi Moore and her role in the movie Striptease (1996).
- Was the first actor to ever "act" in a video game (Apocalypse (1998)). No one before had ever done voice-work along with having their likeness and movements digitally added to the game, as well as receiving prominent billing on the game's cover.
- Has stated, in 1997, 2001 and 2013, that he will no longer be doing violent action or "save-the-world" movies.
- Wears his watch upside down with the face on the inside of his wrist. This is also visible in many movies he has done (Die Hard: With a Vengeance (1995), Mercury Rising (1998), etc.) where they have not requested him to flip this over.
- In May 1987 he was arrested after reportedly disturbing the peace and assaulting a police officer who was called to quiet a raucous party at his home. The charges were dropped after Willis agreed to apologize to his neighbors.
- Acting helped him to overcome a debilitating childhood stutter. In an interview with "GQ" magazine in March 2013, he said, "I had a terrible stutter. But then I did some theater in high school and when I memorized words, I didn't stutter, which was just miraculous. That was the beginning of the gradual dispelling of my stutter. I thought I was handicapped. I couldn't talk at all. I still stutter around some people now".
- In 2001, his younger brother, Robert Willis, died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 42.
- Attended Montclair State University in Montclair, NJ.
- Set a new benchmark for actors' salaries when he was paid $5 million for Die Hard (1988) in 1988. Eight years later, his wife, Demi Moore, set a benchmark of $12 million with Striptease (1996).
- (2/02) Named Man of the Year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
- Worked in a chemical factory before going to college.
- Filled in as a last-minute host for David Letterman on February 26, 2003, a show he was supposed to be the guest for. This was Letterman's first "sick day" in 20 years (other than his time off for heart surgery).
- Ranked #3 in Star TV's Top 10 Box Office Stars of the 1990s. 
- Divides his time between Malibu, California and Hailey, Idaho. In the latter, he and now ex-wife Demi Moore were criticized by locals for buying businesses in the town and not running them properly. He owns (after buying out Moore) the Mint Bar and the Liberty Theater. He also owns the old Hailey Drug Store, but the building has been vacant and unused since the early 1990s.
Additional information of Bruce Willis
|Lucky Color||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage||Cancer, Scorpio|
|Break Up||Вrооkе Вurnѕ|