Basic Information About Rumer Willis
|Full Name||Rumer Willis|
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1988-08-16 (35 years old)|
|Place of birth||Paducah|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Education||Interlochen Arts Academy,University of Southern California's Thornton School of Music|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Rumer Willis win?
Rumer Willis roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood||Joanna Pettet|
|The House Bunny||Joanne|
|The Whole Nine Yards||Girl Running Between Jimmy and Oz (uncredited)|
|Now and Then||Angela Albertson (as Willa Glen)|
|Return to Sender||Darlene|
|Da hong zha||Julia|
|9-1-1||Georgia 1 episode, 2020|
|The Secret Life of the American Teenager||Heather 1 episode, 2009|
|Pretty Little Liars||Zoe 1 episode, 2013|
|Empire||Tory Ash 22 episodes, 2017-2018|
|Army Wives||Renee Talbott 1 episode, 2008|
|CSI: NY||Mackendra Taylor 1 episode, 2008|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||Self 2 episodes, 2009-2015|
|The Masked Singer||Lion 8 episodes, 2019|
|Medium||Bethany Simmons 1 episode, 2009|
|To Tell the Truth||Self - Panelist 1 episode, 2020|
|The Talk||Self - Guest Co-Host / ... 17 episodes, 2015-2020|
|Lip Sync Battle||Self - Competitor 1 episode, 2017|
|Hawaii Five-0||Sabrina Lane 2 episodes, 2012-2017|
|Robot Chicken||Clawdeen Wolf / ... 1 episode, 2016|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||Self 1 episode, 2010|
Rumer Willis's Quotes
- I would never want the responsibility of being the prettiest girl on screen; it's too much.
- Everybody is going to have an opinion on you; not everyone is going to like you. You can't live your life based on other people's opinions of you or let that change what you do or how you feel about yourself, because then you're not living.
- I definitely understand not entirely fitting in. I think everyone has their own version of feeling out of place and I think one of the great things we have the ability to do is to know it's all right. It's OK to have that awkward phase.
- Just in general, no matter what you're doing, be true to yourself. Never let anyone else dictate how you live your life.
- Look, nobody is ever exactly the same as anybody else. You're handed the cards you are for a particular reason, so you follow that path and see where it takes you.
Rumer Willis – A Versatile Actress with Many Accolades
Rumer Willis is an American actress who has done it all. She is best known for her roles in a variety of television shows and films as well as her reality television success. Born to actors Bruce Willis and Demi Moore in 1988, Rumer has always had a desire to be on screen like her parents. The actress has become quite accomplished over the years, earning numerous awards and accolades, and building a reported net worth of $4 million.
Early Life and Education
At the time of Rumer’s birth, her parents were in Kentucky, where her father Bruce was filming ‘In Country.’ She has two younger sisters, Scout and Tallulah. As her parents desired a ‘normal’ upbringing for their daughters, Rumer spent much of her childhood in Hailey, Idaho. At the early age of six, Rumer had her first acting role in the film ‘Now and Then’, starring alongside her mother in 1995. Although small, it had an significant impact on Rumer’s life seeing her enjoy the experience and pursued acting as a passion.
After her parent’s separation when she was only ten years old, the family still remained tight-knit, attending vacations and holidays together as a family, despite the divorce. Rumer spent her freshman year at the Interlochen Arts Academy in Interlochen, Michigan, while she completed high school in California.
Rumer’s acting career saw its start at a young age, in connection with her famous parents. She starred alongside her father in the comedy-thriller film ‘The Whole Nine Yards’ and played opposite her mother in ‘Now and Then.’ It did not take long for Rumer to pave the way in her acting career with other notable performances.
In 2013, Rumer participated in the reality television show ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ She impressed the judges and fans all over the world and won the entire competition, solidifying her status as a dancer as well. Rumer even embarked on a subsequent tour with the cast of the show in 2015, where they visited forty cities across America.
Willis has had a recurring role in many iconic television series, including the teen drama “90210” and ‘Pretty Little Liars.’ She also spent a significant part of her successful acting career in smaller roles on hit television shows such as ‘Army Wives’, ‘Workaholics’, and ‘CSI: NY.’ Willis currently has a recurring role as Tory Ash to Empire, marking her appearances in 22 episodes between 2017-2018. Her acting career switch gives an impressive contribution to society.
Rumer Willis is more than just an actress. She’s involved in various charities that benefit children and women around the world. This includes organizations such as the NOH8, Stand Up to Cancer, and much more. Rumer Willis impresses everyone on stage with confidence and positivity.
What is Rumer Willis’ Net Worth?
Rumer Willis’ net worth is reportedly at $4 million, acquired over the years in her flourishing career in the entertainment industry. The talented actress set out to seek her path within her parent’s footsteps, displaying her versatility by performing on hit television series and animated films over the years while carving out standalone achievements – proving that she was born to be on stage.
Rumer’s breakthrough came after winning Young Hollywood Breakthrough Performance Award on her portrayal in the movie ‘Wild Cherry.’ coupled with a nomination in one of the Teen Choice Awards. Her success continued, with performances in movies like ‘Sorority Row’ and ‘The House Bunny,’ as well as earning accolades for her role in ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ Recently she had an admirable-performed role as Dani in the reboot drama “9-1-1 Lone Star”, which marks Willis’ dramatic legacy success across streaming screen.
Aside from entertainment, she is quite involved in humanitarian work, spreading awareness for causes that could benefit different people devastated with their physical health or internal curiosity. She even wrote an essay titled: “Making Me Conscious” in Glamour magazine, conveying her efforts to bring issues like these into greater spotlight.
Rumer’s journey as an actress has been a smooth transition from television shows to a big screen. Now boasting enviable success, she’ll be looking forward to taking on more challenging roles in the film industry and public courses which will highlight different and critical issues. A young age is still long enough for this potential powerhouse of a performer; it’ll be exciting to see everything more that she gets up in years to come.
Interesting Facts about Rumer Willis
- Demi Moore & Bruce Willis' oldest daughter.
- Scout Willis & Tallulah Willis' big sister and Mabel Willis & Evelyn Willis' older half-sister.
- Uncle is Morgan Guynes.
- Cousin of Cooper Guynes and Oliver Guynes.
- Was born in Kentucky where her father, Bruce Willis, was filming In Country (1989).
- Is very good friends with Dakota Johnson, daughter of Melanie Griffith.
- Former stepdaughter of Ashton Kutcher.
- Her ancestry includes German (from her paternal grandmother), English, Scottish, Dutch, French, Welsh, and Irish.
- Has played the daughter of both her parents on film. She played Demi Moore's daughter in Striptease (1996) and Bruce Willis's daughter in Hostage (2005).
- While attending boarding school, Rumer's bedroom wall was adorned with pinups of unbeknownst stepfather-to-be Ashton Kutcher.
- Graduated high school from Wildwood School in June 2006 (which her sisters Scout Willis and Tallulah Willis also attended) and enrolled at USC in the Fall for one semester before dropping out.
- Enrolled as a junior at Wildwood Secondary School in Los Angeles, California. [January 2005]
- Enrolled as a freshman at the Interlochen Arts Academy, Interlochen, Michigan. [November 2002]
- Named Miss Golden Globe for 2008. [November 2007]
- Won season 20 of Dancing with the Stars (2005).
- Rumer Glenn Willis was given her middle name to honor Glenn Gordon Caron who was instrumental in casting her father, Bruce Willis, in the hit TV comedy Moonlighting (1985).
- Considered for the role of Serena van der Woodsen in Gossip Girl (2007) which eventually went to Blake Lively.
- Friends with Annie Starke since childhood.
- Has been romantically linked with Harry Morton, Rafi Gavron, Micah Alberti, Chord Overstreet, Jayson Blair, Ricky Whittle and Val Chmerkovskiy.
Additional information of Rumer Willis
|Best Match for Marriage||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|Break Up||Rafi Gavron|
and Jayson Blair
|Hair Color||Raddish Brown|
|Body Size||34-24-33 inches|
|Ethnicity||German, Scottish, and English Descent|