Basic Information About Bryan Greenberg
|Celebrities › Actors
|Actor, Musician, Singer
|Date of birth
|1978-05-24 (45 years old)
|Place of birth
|United States of America
|New York University
|Jamie Chung - (31 October 2015 - present)
|6 ft (1.83 m)
|↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ Imdb
What Movie Awards did Bryan Greenberg win?
Bryan Greenberg roles
|Movie / Series
|Friends with Benefits
|The Perfect Score
|Floyd's Buddy (uncredited)
|A Civil Action
|Firecracker Kid (uncredited)
|The Mindy Project
|Ben 13 episodes, 2016-2017
|Peter McClure 1 episode, 2000
|Law & Order
|Matt Wheeler 1 episode, 1997
|One Tree Hill
|Jake Jaglieski 25 episodes, 2003-2006
|Nick Garrett 19 episodes, 2007-2008
|Derek 4 episodes, 2017-2018
|How to Make It in America
|Ben Epstein 16 episodes, 2010-2011
|The Left Right Game
|Ace 4 episodes, 2020
Bryan Greenberg's Quotes
- I was a big Oasis fan.
- 'The Good Guy' is a totally differently-looking New York than 'How To Make It' portrays. 'The Good Guy' is all about Wall Street and that culture, which 'How To Make It' touches on, but 'How To Make It' also is downtown, Lower East Side loft parties, cool clubs, Brooklyn and that world.
- I'm pretty good with talking to girls if I have an introduction, but I'm the worst at trying to go pick up a girl. I'm really bad at breaking the ice. It's awkward!
- I got the acting bug really young, when I was around, like, 10. I pretty much just wanted to be Michael J. Fox. He was in 'Teen Wolf' - that was, like, the coolest role, and then he did 'Back to the Future,' and that was the coolest role.
- I was a caddy once and I lost the golfer's clubs. Plus I don't know how to golf, so I was the worst caddy ever. Then I was a mortgage brokers assistant, so that was just carrying around a lot of files - pretty meaningless, mind-numbing work.
Bryan Greenberg: The Talented Actor and Musician with a $3 Million Net Worth
Bryan Greenberg is a well-known musician, actor, producer, and writer. He is best known for his roles in popular television shows and movies, such as “One Tree Hill,” “October Road,” “Bride Wars,” and “The Perfect Score.” He has won the hearts of fans all over the world with his impressive acting skills and charming personality, which has helped him accumulate a net worth of $3 million.
What Is Bryan Greenberg Known For?
Bryan Greenberg is known for his extraordinary acting and singing skills. He has acted in various television series, including “The Chronicle,” “Providence,” and “ER.” He was applauded for showcasing his versatility as an actor when he landed the role of Jake Jagielski in “One Tree Hill,” Nick Garrett in “October Road,” Ben Epstein in “How to Make It in America,” and Carl Bruner in “Ghost Whisperer”.
With his good looks and captivating personality, it was no surprise that Bryan Greenberg managed to capture both male and female audiences alike. Apart from acting, he is also a talented musician and has released two albums – “Waiting for Now” and “We Don’t Have Forever” to wide critical acclaim.
Early Life and Education
Bryan Greenberg was born in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1978 to parents Denny and Carl Greenberg. He grew up in a Jewish family along with a younger sister named Becca. They moved to St. Louis, Missouri when he was 12 years old. As a child, Bryan attended Beth El Synagogue, where he learned to play the guitar.
He furthered his education at Parkway Central High School in Chesterfield Missouri, after which he enrolled at New York University to study Humanities and Fine Arts. After some time at NYU, he realized his passion for acting after participating in theater productions.
With his passion for acting taking center stage, Bryan Greenberg began to take acting classes and audition for acting roles. His hard work and dedication paid off when he was awarded his first professional role in the television series “Law and Order”.
He continued to make significant strides in the movie industry with his excellent performances that paved the way for him to appear in a significant number of television shows and movies. He showcased his versatile acting in the romantic comedy “Bride Wars” alongside actresses Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson and in the film “Prime” alongside Uma Thurman and Meryl Streep.
Bryan Greenberg not only has amazing acting skills, but he also possesses remarkable talent in music. He has released two albums so far, with his latest album being entitled “We Don’t Have Forever” which was released in 2011. He wrote all the songs on the album himself as he also learned how to play musical instruments such as the guitar and piano.
The album was met with critical reviews, and many of his songs have been included in television series such as “One Tree Hill” and
Interesting Facts about Bryan Greenberg
- Graduated from Parkway Central High School in Chesterfield, Missouri.
- Trained at the Atlantic Theater Company Acting School in NYC.
- Became engaged to Jamie Chung in 2014. The couple married on October 31, 2015.
Additional information of Bryan Greenberg
|Best Match for Marriage
|Leo, Aquarius, Libra
References & Fact Checks ✅
- 1/ Filename: bryan-greenberg-2.jpg