Basic Information About Charlotte Ross
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1968-01-21 (55 years old)|
|Place of birth||Winnetka|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||18 October - Michael Goldman ( 2003 - 31 January 2008) (divorced) (1 child)|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Charlotte Ross win?
Charlotte Ross awards
|Award Name||State||Movie / Series Name||Year|
|OFTA Television Award - Best Actress in a New Comedy Series||Nominee||Beggars and Choosers||2000|
Charlotte Ross roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Nashville||Ruth Bennett 1 episode, 2014|
|Arrow||Donna Smoak 12 episodes, 2014-2017|
|Law & Order||Judith Barlow 1 episode, 2007|
|ER||Angel 1 episode, 1996|
|Glee||Judy Fabray 4 episodes, 2009-2012|
|Frasier||Monica 1 episode, 2001|
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Sabrina Owen 1 episode, 2009|
|Reasonable Doubts||Meredith Little 1 episode, 1991|
|Hit the Floor||Olivia Vincent 10 episodes, 2013|
|Days of Our Lives||Eve Baron Donovan 461 episodes, 1987-1991|
|Late Night with Conan O'Brien||Self 1 episode, 2002|
Charlotte Ross's Quotes
- I've been doing TV for fourteen years, and I've always had a fascination with the political business side. It's ruled my life. Ratings or no ratings have decided where I live, who I work with, and how long I'll be doing that particular job.
- Mammograms are really sort of a gift. You can either catch something early or count your lucky stars because nothing was discovered. Either way, you're ahead of the game.
- This show has shown me how to throw a punch. But watching my future sister-in-law go through breast cancer has also shown me how to take one.
- What woman wants a camera following around her naked butt?
- I would assume most people hate my character. But I'm hoping that I'm the character you love to hate.
Charlotte Ross: A True Hollywood Powerhouse
Charlotte Ross is a name that the entertainment industry has grown to admire and respect. Known for the authenticity and vibrancy she brings to her acting roles, Charlotte has become a household name among soap opera lovers and general fans alike. In this article, we bring to you the biography and achievements of this Hollywood powerhouse, starting with her net worth.
Net Worth Details
Being in the acting industry for over three decades has meant that Charlotte has been able to amass a sizeable fortune. As per celebrity net worth, Ross’s net worth currently stands at 10 million dollars, and this figure is bound to grow even further in the future. With impressive projects still coming her way, it’s easy to see why she has such a substantial net worth.
Early life and education
Born on January 21, 1968, in Winnetka, Illinois, Charlotte Ross was raised there till the age of eight when she moved to Glencoe. She was born into a family with a great appreciation for the arts, so pursuing a career in acting almost seemed like a foregone conclusion for her.
She attended and graduated from New Trier High School before venturing out to the West Coast. Ross attended Beverly Hills Playhouse acting school for some time and honed her acting skills further. These efforts paid off when she got her first on-screen role in ABC’s The Bronx Zoo in 1987.
Ross’s professionalism has helped her land notable roles in popular television series. Her breakthrough came when she secured the role of “Eve Donovan” on NBC’s popular soap opera “Days of Our Lives” in 1987. This performance helped her get nominated for Best Emerging Actress in a Daytime Drama for that year’s Soap Opera Digest Awards.
Her appearances on “The Heights”, “Law & Order” and “Married with Children” also brought her considerable success. However, she is maybe best known for playing Connie McDowell on ABC’s hit drama series “NYPD Blue” from 2001 to 2004. Her portrayal of Connie McDowell left a lasting impression and made her a household name in the United States.
In 2009, Ross joined the cast of Fox’s musical comedy-drama, “Glee” for a recurring role as Judy Fabray, the mother of one of its main characters, Quinn Fabray. She then continued on her career path, having appeared in some episodes of the show “Hit the Floor.” Later in 2015, Ross received a regular role on ABC’s “Nashville.” After enjoying much success over the years, Ross once reflected that is very proud of her career journey because it has taken her through different genres
Having an unforgettable body of work from more than three decades in the industry, Charlotte Ross secured two consecutive Emmy nominations for her works on Days of Our Lives in the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series category in 1997 and 1998.
She has made an appearance in over 33 television series and movies throughout her career; each role as exciting as the next. Her portrayal of Catherine Meyer (The Vice President’s Daughter) on “Veep”, or Leeza Gibson (Mr. Freeze’s girlfriend) and Diana Danelli (Dewey Spangler’s girlfriend) on “Superman: The Animated Series” are some of her iconic roles. Moreover, Ross has also found success on side ventures, being both an accomplished writer and accomplished singer and performing artist.
When Charlotte Ross isn’t working, she devotes her spare time to important causes. She serves animals through the Best Friends Animal Society – a nonprofit no-kill group dedicated to adopting animals – and educating others about animal welfare. Ross follows “no meat, no dairy” vegan lifestyle herself.
All in all, Charlotte Ross is a versatile actress. She has succeeded wherever she has set her sights in the entertainment industry, whether it’s being in movies or television series. Her commitment to animal welfare and living cruelty-free is as admirable as her career accomplishments. We believe that we will continue seeing her on our TV screens for years to come and nothing will keep her from giving the best to her fans and followers.
Interesting Facts about Charlotte Ross
- Charlotte was raised in Winnetka, Illinois. Her father Peter, a financial adviser, passed away in 2009. Her mother, Debbie Morris-Ross, is a ski instructor.
- Illinois Dream Girl in 1987
- Gave birth to her first child, son Maxwell Ross Goldman, on 23 March 2004 (just two months after Charlotte's own 36th birthday). "Maxwell's" is the name of a restaurant where Charlotte and her husband enjoyed eating. "We thought about giving my mom's maiden name to our son," she says, "but then decided that 'Morris Goldman' just wouldn't work".
- Has one younger brother, George Ross, a triathlete and hedge fund analyst in Manhattan, NYC.
- Is a licensed Tae-Bo instructor.
- Ranked #68 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Is only 13 years younger than Charles Shaughnessy, who portrayed her father on Days of Our Lives (1965); he also starred as her lover in A Kiss So Deadly (1996).
- In 1989 she recorded, with Giorgio Moroder, the song "Talk To Me".
- Charlotte was considered for the role of "Kelly Bundy" on Married with Children (1987), but lost out to Christina Applegate.
- No relation to Katharine Ross or Marion Ross, despite a popular misconception.
- Admits that one of the scariest days in her life was September 11, 2001: "Since my brother George lives and works in New York City, I spent most of that day attempting to contact him by phone and make sure he was all right...which indeed he was, thank God".
- According to Charlotte, one of the biggest compliments she's ever received was "...from a fan who claimed I was cheated by not getting to play the Bride in 'Kill Bill'. He said that role would have fit me like a glove".
- Of Clan Ross.