What Movie Awards did Diego Boneta win?
Diego Boneta roles
|Movie / Series
|Rock of Ages
|Terminator: Dark Fate
|Dr. Luis Hernandez
|Before I Fall
|Love, Weddings & Other Disasters
|Die in a Gunfight
|Jane the Virgin
|Dax 1 episode, 2016
|Pretty Little Liars
|Alex Santiago 5 episodes, 2010-2011
|Luis Miguel: La Serie
|Luis Miguel 19 episodes, 2018-2021
|Pete Martinez 13 episodes, 2015
|Zeke and Luther
|Tiki Delgado 1 episode, 2010
|Self - Guest 1 episode, 2012
|A Little Late with Lilly Singh
|Self 1 episode, 2019
Diego Boneta's Quotes
- I'm a very romantic and passionate guy.
- Overall I think that the most important thing is to have true friends, and always to stay true to yourself and never try to be somebody that you're not.
- I always try to be a reliable friend.
- When you're with girl you want to be with, everything's perfect.
- Before every performance I feel nervous.
The Rise of Diego Boneta: The Multitalented Actor and Singer
Mexican-born actor and singer Diego Boneta is a testament to hard work and dedication as he built his career from scratch. He first broke into the entertainment industry as a singer, but Diego has now successfully transitioned into an actor with some notable projects under his belt. With an estimated net worth of $3 million, Boneta is quickly becoming one of Mexico’s most famous exports.
Net Worth Details
As mentioned earlier, Diego Boneta’s net worth is estimated to be $3 million. Majority of his earnings came from his music career, where he released two studio albums under EMI Music. In addition to his singing career, he also appeared in various films and TV shows, including the musical comedy “Rock of Ages,” which became a box office success.
What is Diego Boneta known for?
Diego Boneta is best known for his role as Drew Boley in the 2012 movie musical “Rock of Ages.” In addition to acting, he has released two studio albums as a singer: “Diego” in 2005 and “Indigo” in 2008. Diego has won several awards and nominations for his work both as a singer and actor.
Early life and education
Boneta was born on November 29th, 199, in Mexico City, Mexico. His father is a Mexican engineer, and his mother is from the U.S state of Louisiana. Diego’s maternal grandparents were also musicians who performed at Woodstock. Bontea grew up with an appreciation of both Mexican and American cultures, which play an integral part in his work.
Boneta began his career in the entertainment industry by competing on a children’s singing reality show called “Código F.A.M.A.,” where he emerged as the show’s first runner-up. In 2005, he signed with EMI Music and released his self-titled debut album, which became a commercial success in Mexico and other Latin American countries. In 2008, Diego released his second studio album “Indigo,” which received positive reviews from music critics.
Boneta transitioned into acting in 2006, where he landed his first role on the Mexican TV series “Mision S.O.S. aventura y amor.” He also appeared on the telenovela “Rebelde” (2005–06), which brought him mainstream recognition after appearing in over 235 episodes. Boneta continued to star in other TV shows, including “90210” and “Underemployed.” However, it was the film “Rock of Ages” that earned him international fame and established him as an actor and a singer with significant potential.
Boneta has won several awards for his work as a singer and an actor, both locally and internationally. He received a nomination for Best Pop Album for “Indigo” at the 9th Annual Latin Grammy Awards. As an actor, he was awarded “Favorite Movie Actor” at the 2012 ALMA Awards, along with a nomination for “Breakthrough Performance” for Rock of Ages at the Young Hollywood Awards among others.
Besides these notable accolades, Boneta has also embraced philanthropy. He has worked with foundations such as Hockey for Hope, Save the Children, and Children of the Night, among many others, consistently using his platform for humanitarian causes.
From his early beginnings as a child contestant in a singing competition show to his acclaimed performances on both the small and big screens, Diego Boneta has been an outstanding performer throughout his career. He has blended his artistic abilities — as an actor and a singer, with his rich cultural heritage, creating an inspiring story for the world to follow. As his upcoming films signify, we at least know that Boneta is blazing a pathway for himself in the American film industry, and we are excited to see what is yet to come from the multitalented artist.
Interesting Facts about Diego Boneta
- Toured with successful group RBD in Brazil, Spain, U.S.A. and throughout Latin America. He performed at the biggest stadium in the world - Maracanã in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2006 for over 120,000 people.
- He opened Hilary Duff's concerts in Mexico at the El Palacio de los Deportes in Mexico City and in Guadalajara in 2004.
- MTV Latin America Best New Artist Nomination in 2006.
- Winner of the Most Popular Artist Award at La Serena, Chile Music Festival in 2007.
- MTV Latin America Best Solo Performer Nomination in 2008.
- Twice nominated to the Latin Grammys for Alegrijes y Rebujos & Mision SOS Best Children's Groups. (2003 & 2004).
- Diego's father, Lauro Andrés González Lima, is Mexican. Diego's mother, Astrid Boneta López, was born in the United States, to a Puerto Rican father and a Spanish mother. Some of Diego's father's ancestry can be traced back to Spain (in the 1500s). Diego also has one sixteenth Central European (German and Swiss) ancestry through his father.
- Boneta has triple citizenship for Mexico, the United States and Spain.