Basic Information About Janet Montgomery
|Celebrities › Actors
|Date of birth
|1985-10-29 (38 years old)
|Place of birth
|29 November - Joe Fox ( 2019 - present) (1 child)
|5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
|↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb
What Movie Awards did Janet Montgomery win?
Janet Montgomery awards
|Movie / Series Name
|Chainsaw Award - Best TV Actress
Janet Montgomery roles
|Movie / Series
|Madeline / Little Swan
|Our Idiot Brother
|The Space Between Us
|Think Like a Dog
|Dr. Lauren Bloom / ... 52 episodes, 2018-2021
|This Is Us
|Olivia Maine 5 episodes, 2016-2017
|Beth 1 episode, 2014
|Beth 1 episode, 2008
|Princess Mithian 2 episodes, 2011-2012
|Made in Hollywood
|Self 1 episode, 2016
|Jennie 10 episodes, 2010-2011
|Freda Dudley Ward 1 episode, 2013
|Self 2 episodes, 2014-2015
|Mary Sibley 36 episodes, 2014-2017
|Michelle Westbrook 1 episode, 2018
|Ambrosia 1 episode, 2010
|Made in Jersey
|Martina Garretti 8 episodes, 2012
Janet Montgomery's Quotes
- New Jersey is very big. There are different areas of New Jersey. There is North New Jersey. There is like the center. There are a lot of actors from New Jersey that don't speak with a New Jersey accent.
- Honestly, because of the way women were treated, I wouldn't want to go back to Puritan times. I'm far too outspoken to be a woman in Puritan times.
- When you first start, you just want to get a job. It goes from that to really deciding what kind of work you want to do and what kind of actor you want to be - and it only gets harder.
- If you're an English actor, and you're asked to do an episode - especially the Christmas episode - of Downton Abbey (2010) you can't turn it down. It's like, 'Of course!'
- Witches were burned and killed in Scotland and England for centuries before what happened in Salem.
Janet Montgomery’s Net Worth Details
Janet Montgomery has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry with her innate talent for acting and her natural beauty. According to reliable sources, the British actress has a net worth of around $5 million dollars, which is a testament to the hard work and dedication she has put in her career. Moreover, she makes $40,000 per episode of the shows she acts in, which is a significant amount of money. Being a versatile actress, she has acted in several horror films, popular TV shows, and movies, which have all contributed towards her current net worth.
Biography of Janet Montgomery
What is Janet Montgomery known for?
Janet Montgomery is widely recognized for her versatility as an actress. She has appeared in several genres, including horror movies, comedies, dramas, and TV shows. Her role as Martina Garretti in ‘Made in Jersey’ gained her widespread acclaim and further cemented her position as one of the best actresses of her generation.
Early Life and Education
Janet Montgomery was born on October 29, 1985, in Bournemouth, Dorset, England. She spent most of her childhood years traveling across different places as her father worked in the marine industry. However, she never stopped pursuing her passion for acting.
Montgomery went to school and college in Southern California to learn acting and even got a Diploma in Performance from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA); this helped her enhance her acting skills and prepared her for the challenges to come.
Janet Montgomery began her acting career as a child by appearing on ‘Short Change’, a television program meant for children; she was only 12 years old at that time. She later went on to take a break from acting until she was in her 20s,
In 2008, Montgomery’s breakthrough came when she guest-starred on the popular British TV series ‘Skins’. She also starred in the super hit TV film ‘Dis/Connected’ that same year. Her performance impressed the viewers, and she soon gained a reputation as one of the most promising young actresses of her generation.
After several guest-starring roles in television shows like ‘Entourage’, ‘Human Target’, and ‘The League’, Montgomery got her chance to shine in movies. She made her big screen debut with the horror movie ‘The Hills Run Red’ in 2009. She then acted in several horror movies, including ‘Dead Cert’ and ‘Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead.’
Montgomery’s breakout performance was, however, in the legal drama ‘Made in Jersey’, where she played the lead role of Martina Garretti. Not only did this role show off her acting prowess, but it also helped her gain international recognition. Fans were impressed with her performance, and they saw her as someone who could light up the screen.
Janet Montgomery’s personal and professional accomplishments have made her one of the most celebrated figures in Hollywood. Below are some of her notable achievements:
- Montgomery won several awards for her lead role in ‘Entourage and Martina Garretti in ‘Made In Jersey’, including Woman of the Year Awards for Best Actress.
- She was also nominated for the Best Actress award at the National Television Awards 2021.
- In addition to her acting awards, Montgomery has charmed her way into our hearts with her style and grace on the red carpet. Numerous fashion magazines have recognized her as one of the best-dressed actresses in Hollywood.
- She is set to appear in a new TV series ‘New Amsterdam’, set to premier in late 2022. The show has already created a buzz among fans and critics alike, who are eagerly anticipating Montgomery’s performance.
Janet Montgomery’s rise to fame was not without its challenges, but her talent, perseverance and love for the film industry have seen her rise to become one of the most accomplished actresses today. With many more years of film, television, and theater work ahead of her, it is clear that she will continue to set a high bar for future actors and inspire millions of people all over the world with her talent.
Interesting Facts about Janet Montgomery
- Screen tested twice, opposite Matt Damon, for the lead in The Adjustment Bureau (2011), which eventually went to Emily Blunt.
- Was offered the part of Sandra Bullock's daughter in The Blind Side (2009), but had a contract with FOX, which she could not get out of.
- Older sister of actor Jason Montgomery.
- Has a dog named Guthrie.
- Trained as a dancer at the Stella Mann College of Performing Arts, Bedford.
- Her uncle was bass player Mike "Monty" Montgomery of Zoot Money's Big Roll Band.
- Achieved her breakthrough after producing a play with her friend Gethin Anthony.
- In a relationship with Joe Fox since November 2017. They have a daughter together, Sunday Juno Fox (b. March 1, 2019).
- Delievered her daughter Sunday through emergency C-section after she developed uterus infection.