Basic Information About Jenna Wolfe
|Celebrities › Actors
|TV Journalist, Journalist, Newscaster
|Date of birth
|1974-02-26 (50 years old)
|Place of birth
|United States of America
|Harper Estelle Wolfeld-Gosk and Quinn Lily
|5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
|↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ Imdb
What Movie Awards did Jenna Wolfe win?
Jenna Wolfe Net Worth Details
Jenna Wolfe is a well-known television journalist with an estimated net worth of $2 million. She has earned her fortune through her successful career as a news anchor and correspondent.
What is Jenna Wolfe known for?
Jenna Wolfe is best known for her work in television journalism and is recognized as a news anchor of Weekend TODAY and National correspondent for NBC’s Today show. She reports stories for the top-rated morning news program in America.
Early life and education
Born in Jamaica and raised in Petionville, Haiti, Jenna moved to the United States with her family in 1989. She acquired her higher education at SUNY-Binghamton University, where she earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in French and English.
Jenna Wolfe started her career in on-air reporting back in 1996 as a news and sports reporter for WICZ, the Fox affiliate in Binghamton, NY. After reporting news for WICZ for two years, Jenna became a Weekend Sports Anchor for WUHF in Rochester before joining WPHL in 1999. At the WB affiliate, she served as the first female sportscaster on a local broadcast television news program in Philadelphia. She joined The Today Show as a summer intern for the second time in her career in this period.
From 2002 to 2004, Wolfe hosted MSG SportsDesk, the network’s flagship sports show for MSG Network, where she was both a reporter and an anchor. From 2004 to 2007, she worked for WABC’s Eyewitness News in New York City, where she was a weekend morning sports anchor. At WABC, she also had a special segment called “Jenna’s Beef,” in which she editorialized the most notable world sports event of the week.
During her career, she has been praised for her reporting. Her coverage of Hurricane Sandy, the Boston Marathon bombing, and the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi has earned her critical acclaim.
Throughout her illustrious career, Jenna Wolfe has achieved many impressive feats. One of her most notable accomplishments includes being the first female sportscaster on a local broadcast television news program in Philadelphia. Another milestone is hosting the network’s flagship ‘MSG SportsDesk’ for MSG Network.
Aside from her journalistic feats, Jenna has also given back to the community by being a picky eater-turned Iron Chef America judge for Food Network enthusiasts. She’s known for being an Iron Chef America judge and having a personal preference for healthier eating habits. She capitalizes on her available opportunities to better the lives of helping people select desirable food choices. With endless determination and motivation towards lifestyle modifications, Wolfe continues to motivate healthy eating habits and finding one’s’ inner peace through daily routines such as meditation and yoga challenges
Today Show correspondent Jenna Wolfe is married to NBC News correspondent Stephanie Gosk. The couple has been together since 201 and in August 2013 welcomed a baby daughter. They have raised two daughters together in their open and famously loving household..
As for her personal life, Jenna lives in Manhattan, with her partner Stephanie Gosk, and their daughters Harper and Quinn, with whom she often spends quality time while strolling through the streets of the city. Jenna also enjoys practicing Yoga and encourages healthy living habits focusing on spiritual and physical wellness benefits gained through privately meditating through meditation videos posted on social media.
To sum it all up, Jenna Wolfe is an accomplished journalist whose work in TV reporting has brought her prestige and recognition from audiences and fellow reporters all over America. Jenna’s desire for daily self-improvement and uncompromising journalistic expertise positioned her to share valuable lessons about developing beneficial health habits that lead to change through meditation and personally benefiting from relationships with loved ones. There’s no denying that Wolfe’s endless contributions to quality journalism and non-discriminatory healthy eating habits have positioned her among the most prominent figures in the world of news today.
Interesting Facts about Jenna Wolfe
- Began her on-air career in 1996 at WICZ, the FOX affiliate in Binghamton, NY, as a news and sports reporter. In 1998 she joined WUHF, the FOX affiliate in Rochester, NY, as the weekend sports anchor. In 1999 she joined WPHL, the WB affiliate in Philadelphia, PA, as the sports anchor. In 2002, she joined the MSG Network in New York, NY as a sports reporter. In 2004 she joined WABC, the ABC owned station in New York, NY, as the weekend morning sports anchor and reporter.
- Joined NBC News in August, 2007 as a Today (1952) correspondent. This was the second time that she worked on Today (1952); she served as a summer intern at the program during college.
- Fan of Barry Manilow.
- Graduated from SUNY-Binghamton with Bachelor of Arts degrees in French and English.
- Raised in Petionville, Haiti, before moving to the United States with her family in 1989.
- Her teen heartthrob was Michael J. Fox.
- Has been in a relationship with Stephanie Gosk since 2010 and they have been engaged since 2013.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 39, a daughter named Harper Estelle Wolfeld-Gosk on August 21, 2013, with her fiancée Stephanie Gosk.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 40, a daughter named Quinn Lily Wolfeld-Gosk on February 4, 2015, with her fiancée Stephanie Gosk.
- She is fluent in French and Creole.
Additional information of Jenna Wolfe
|Best Match for Marriage
References & Fact Checks ✅
- 1/ Filename: jenna-wolfe-2.jpg