What Movie Awards did Kim Dickens win?
Kim Dickens roles
|Movie / Series
|Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
|Detective Rhonda Boney
|The Blind Side
|House of Sand and Fog
|Thank You for Smoking
|Fear the Walking Dead
|Madison Clark 45 episodes, 2015-2018
|Sons of Anarchy
|Colette Jane 7 episodes, 2013-2014
|Cassidy Phillips 4 episodes, 2006-2009
|Crystal Hoyle 2 episodes, 2006
|Jill 1 episode, 2013
|Veronica 1 episode, 1997
|Made in Hollywood
|Self 1 episode, 2014
|House of Cards
|Kate Baldwin 9 episodes, 2015-2017
|Kate Stark 1 episode, 2009
Kim Dickens's Quotes
- I have to say, not a day goes by when I don't think fondly about 'Deadwood' and miss things about it.
- I love football movies.
- I'm a country girl; I like country music. That's what my car radio is on.
- Steve Zahn and I like to go to dinner, and we love to go to Chef Donald Link's Herb Saint.
- I wish I was more of a song-and-dance girl. I sang in a show once. I wish I could be in 'Hair.'
The Intriguing Life of Kim Dickens: A Look at Her Career and Net Worth
Kim Dickens is a household name in the American entertainment industry. She is an actress who has shown her skills in different genres of movies and television shows throughout her career that spans several years. The Alabama-born actress has featured in various critically acclaimed movies and TV programs, which have cemented her reputation as an A-list actress.
Net Worth Details
Kim Dickens’ net worth currently stands at $2 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Her fortune comes from her career in the entertainment industry, which has spanned several years. Her expertise has been remunerated adequately over the years, leading to her current comfortable financial status, which is expected to get better as she continues to work on various projects.
What is Kim Dickens Known For?
Kim Dickens is known for her career as an exceptional actress with an array of roles she has portrayed memorable characters in such popular films as “Gone Girl” and “Footloose.” She also has had recurring roles on numerous television shows, such as “Sons of Anarchy” and “Lost.”
Early Life and Education
Kim Dickens was born in Huntsville, Alabama, in June 1965. Though there is not much information about her early life on record, it is evident she attended Vanderbilt University before studying at Strasberg Theater & Film Institute and American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
The Deadwood actress began her career in acting on stage, performing in several productions before transitioning to television and movies, where she began amassing recognition for her artistic abilities by her fans and movie critics.
In 1995, she starred in Palookaville, a major role that kick-started her career in the entertainment industry. Later, she starred in several television programs and movies such as Great Expectations, Mercury Rising, and Things Behind the Sun.
Her career breakthrough moment came in 2004, where she starred as Joanie Stubbs in the popular HBO western drama, Deadwood. Her splendid portrayal of the character quickly caught the attention of movie critics and fans. She would later get recurring roles such as Cassidy Phillips in the series Lost and Shelby Saracen in Friday Night Lights.
Since 2013, Dickens has starred in Sons of Anarchy, where she plays Colette Jane, a former prostitute who comes to work for Nero Padilla. The show has also received acclaim from fans and critics due to the terrific acting of Kim Dickens amongst other factors.
Dickens’ acting prowess has given her numerous nominations for different prestigious awards, such as a Blockbuster Entertainment Award, an Independent Spirit Award, and a Screen Actors Guild nomination.
Aside from her career in acting, Kim has devoted time to various advocacy works and charitable organizations, like Stand Up to Cancer based in Los Angeles.
Kim Dickens’ strong performances have earned her a niche among Hollywood elite class actors, and at only 56 years of age, she still has much to contribute to the entertainment industry. Her outstanding contributions in film or television have been no mean feat, evident from her impressive net worth of $2 million. Kim Dickens is an inspiration to many young actors and actresses that hope to make their mark in the entertainment industry.
Interesting Facts about Kim Dickens
- Made her stage debut in a student production of David Mamet's "Sexual Perversity in Chicago" at Vanderbilt University.
- Was a member of the varsity softball and varsity tennis teams.
- Was a wonderful student in high school, receiving many honors as a senior.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society, Student-of-the-Month, as well as Senior Class Favorite.
- Attended and graduated from Lee High School in Huntsville, Alabama in 1983.
- Received her Bachelor's degree in Communications from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- Attended and graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Daughter born October 2000.
- Kim's mother is from Mobile, Alabama.