Basic Information About Marsha Thomason
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1976-01-19 (47 years old)|
|Place of birth||Moston|
|Spouse||Craig Sykes - (5 April 2009 - present) (1 child)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Marsha Thomason win?
Marsha Thomason roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|The Haunted Mansion||Sara Evers|
|Black Knight||Victoria the Chambermaid / Nicole|
|The Good Doctor||Dr. Isabel Barnes 3 episodes, 2017-2018|
|Lost||Naomi Dorrit 11 episodes, 2007-2009|
|White Collar||Diana Barrigan 69 episodes, 2009-2014|
|Better Things||Mer Kodis 4 episodes, 2019|
|Bones||Amy Bryan 1 episode, 2017|
|Where the Heart Is||Jacqui Richards 20 episodes, 1998-1999|
|Las Vegas||Nessa Holt 47 episodes, 2003-2005|
|SEAL Team||Vanessa Ryan 3 episodes, 2018|
|NCIS: Los Angeles||Nicole Dechamps 8 episodes, 2017-2020|
|MacGyver||Dr. Cheryl Werner 1 episode, 2020|
|Playing the Field||Sharon Pearce / ... 19 episodes, 1998-2000|
|The Bay||DS Jenn Townsend 1 episode|
|Cobra||Francine Bridge 5 episodes, 2020|
|2 Broke Girls||Cashandra 2 episodes, 2011|
|Life||Jill Abraham 1 episode, 2008|
|Pie in the Sky||Sally 8 episodes, 1997|
Marsha Thomason's Quotes
- I have never seen a ghost. But yes, I believe because I know too many people who have had experiences. When I lived in Notting Hill, I shared a flat with a mate who was convinced that there was a presence in our house.
- I enjoy the reaction I get in the U.S.A. when people discover I have an English accent. They don't expect that, and it's kind of a kick.
- I've taken classes most of my life, and it's no secret among my friends I want to be in a movie about dance. Maybe 'Step Up 2,' with the delightful Channing Tatum.
- I didn't grow up with pets, but I live alone and figured a dog might be good for me. His name is Drexl, and he's a shih-tzu.
- There is definitely a pressure for funny people to be funny. People want them to perform all the time.
Marsha Thomason – A Versatile Actress with Impressive Net Worth
Marsha Thomason is a talented British actress born in Moston, Manchester, England. With a net worth of $2 million, Marsha has made a name for herself in the film and television industry through multiple noteworthy performances.
Net Worth Details
As of 2021, Marsha Thomason has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Her main source of wealth comes from her successful acting career in television and films.
What is Marsha Thomason Known For?
Marsha is well-known for her brilliant performances in movies such as The Haunted Mansion, My Baby’s Daddy, The Tripper, and Into the Blue 2: The Reef. Apart from movies, Marsha’s famous television appearances include roles in Lost, Las Vegas, White Collar, and Make It or Break It.
Early Life and Education
Marsha Thomason was interested in acting from a very young age. She attended Oldham Theatre Workshop from when she was 13 and acted in youth productions. Later on, Marsha earned a degree in media, theater, and performing arts from Oldham Sixth Form College. She then went on to study at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Marsha’s career began with a small role on TV series Screenplay in 1993. After that, she appeared in several television shows including Pie in the Sky and Where the Heart Is. Later on, she played main roles in Playing the Field, Las Vegas, and Lost. Her skillful performances in these series led to international recognition.
In addition to television shows, Marsha has also appeared in a number of movies. Her blockbuster performances in The Haunted Mansion, My Baby’s Daddy, and other movies made her extremely popular globally.
Marsha Thomason married Craig Sykes in 2009, and the couple has a daughter together.
Marsha Thomason has given some outstanding performances in her acting career which earned her several awards and nominations. In 2006, Marsha won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for her role in the TV series Lost. The same year, she was nominated for the Standout Performance Trophy leading actress category in the Behind the Voice Actors Awards.
Marsha Thomason’s portfolio is commendable when it comes to her work ethic. Her amazing net worth is the outcome of years of hard work and dedication. Marsha is an excellent example of how persistence and passion can help a person succeed in their chosen profession. We hope to see more of Marsha’s diverse and talented performances in the years to come.
Interesting Facts about Marsha Thomason
- She was born to an English father and a Jamaican mother.
- Married in Malibu, California.
- One of her first acting roles was in 'The 8:15 from Manchester'. Later in her career while filming 'Lost', her character encountered survivors of a plane crash - Oceanic 815.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 37, a daughter Tallulah Anaïs Sykes on June 12, 2013. Child's father is her husband, Craig Sykes.