Basic Information About Oliver Jackson-Cohen
|Celebrities › Actors
|Date of birth
|1986-12-04 (37 years old)
|Place of birth
|Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle de Londres College.
|6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
|↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ Imdb
What Movie Awards did Oliver Jackson-Cohen win?
Oliver Jackson-Cohen awards
|Movie / Series Name
|SFCS Award - Best Villain
|The Invisible Man
Oliver Jackson-Cohen roles
|Movie / Series
|The Invisible Man
|What's Your Number?
|The Lost Daughter
|Going the Distance
|Made in Hollywood
|Self 1 episode, 2020
|Lark Rise to Candleford
|Phillip White 8 episodes, 2008
|Lucas 10 episodes, 2017
|Roddy 6 episodes, 2013
Oliver Jackson-Cohen's Quotes
- It's like a cross between Passion of the Christ and Spooks. I play a Knight Templar called Colm who's a pretty sick guy - it was nice to have a role so different to Philip.
- For a long time, I so badly wanted to work with Jeremy Piven, and I ended up on Mr Selfridge (2013) with him. He was such a character - so brilliant to work with.
- When I started acting, everyone told me to get a backup in case it didn't work out; if there was something else I could have done, I would have done it. Acting should never be your chosen path if you can help it.
- I love Dior and Commes des Garcons, but I can't really afford them.
- It's never fun having to bulk up for a job on an action film, then lose weight for another role. I don't actually mind working out, but it's the diet: I'm half-French, so I love my food, and boiled chicken breast for breakfast is not my idea of a good meal.
Oliver Jackson-Cohen Net Worth and Early Life Details
Have you ever found yourself completely captivated by an actor’s performance on screen? Oliver Jackson-Cohen is part of the incredibly talented group of English actors that have a knack for leaving fans in awe. He was born on December 24, 1986, in Westminster, London, England, and has built a net worth of $3 million throughout his career in the entertainment industry.
At a young age, Oliver was interested in the arts and began pursuing his passion through theatre. He scored an agent after his role in a play at the Lyric Theatre and went on to study under Michael Luggio at Malisa Theatre Academy. In addition, he attended the Youngblood Theatre Company on the weekends to further improve his skills.
What is Oliver Jackson-Cohen known for?
Oliver Jackson-Cohen is best known for his charming looks onscreen as an English actor and model. He has acted in various TV series and movies, in which he can easily adapt to his roles with his incredible acting skills.
Oliver made his debut in 2007 through the TV series The Time of Your Life. However, the real breakthrough for him was in 2008 when he played Phillip White in Lark Rise to Candleford. As he continued to develop his acting abilities, Oliver made a significant impact on Hollywood. In 201 he appeared in films such as Going the Distance and Faster, where he made his big screen debut.His hard work paid off as he bagged himself major roles in other sought-after productions. For instance, portraying Prince Williams’s role in the 2011 TV series Will & Kate: Before Happy Ever After was a milestone in his acting career. In addition, he acted in movies such as What’s Your Number? and The Raven in 2011 and 2012, respectively.
Jackson-Cohen’s most recognizable role to date is likely his performance as Jonathan Harker in the American TV series Dracula, which aired between 2013 to 2014. Again, his performance in this series captured the attention of audiences due to his brilliant work.
Oliver Jackson-Cohen has achieved plenty of significant milestones in his acting career, one of which is his nomination for Best Supporting Actor in Hulu original series The Haunting of Hill House. In addition, he received great recognition and acclaim for playing Gottesfaust in the Royal Shakespeare Company’s theatrical production Doctor Faustus.
Being a down-to-earth artist, Oliver Jackson-Cohen makes a positive impact on many people. Moreover, he is a pillar of a growing community who believes in using their fame and profile for the greater good of people. He has been widely praised for his facial features, acting talent and handsome look all around.
Oliver Jackson-Cohen’s success is an inspiration to many, as he followed his passion and worked hard to achieve great things. His dedication to his work and ability to adapt to different roles contributed to his success. Even with his achievements, Oliver remains true to his passion for theatre and his dream of carving his place in Hollywood films. Surely, we cannot wait for more exceptional performances from him.
Interesting Facts about Oliver Jackson-Cohen
- He is the son of designer Betty Jackson and David Cohen, who is his mother's business partner. His mother is English, and his father is from an Egyptian Jewish family, that left for France in the 1950s.
- He secured a place at New York's prestigious Lee Strasberg acting school, but delayed enrolling so that he could be in Lark Rise to Candleford.
- Favourite actresses are Scarlett Johansson, Emmanuelle Béart and Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Washed vases at a florist before landing first major role in Lark Rise to Candleford.
- Studied with Michael Luggio at the Malisa Theatre Academy.
- Engaged to 'Dracula (TV series)' co-star Jessica De Gouw. 
- Attended French school at the Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle in London.
- He lives between Los Angeles and New York.
- Accepted the part of the titular character in The Invisible Man (2020) after Armie Hammer turned it down.
Additional information of Oliver Jackson-Cohen
|Best Match for Marriage
|Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces