Basic Information About Stacy Keibler
|Full Name||Stacy Ann-Marie Keibler|
|Category||Athletes › Wrestlers|
|Professions||Wrestler, Actor, Dancer, Model, Singer-songwriter|
|Date of birth||1979-10-14 (44 years old)|
|Place of birth||Rosedale|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Curiosities and Trademarks||Wrestled in her bare feet|
Entered ring wearing hair in a bun and glasses, before taking them off to start the match
Her famous long legs
|Spouse||8 March - Jared Pobre ( 2014 - present) (3 children)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Twitter ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Stacy Keibler win?
Stacy Keibler roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Bubble Boy||Working Girl|
|The Comebacks||All-American Mom|
|Pecker||Blonde on Bus (uncredited)|
|How I Met Your Mother||Karina 2 episodes, 2010-2014|
|Chuck||Captain Victoria Dunwoody / ... 2 episodes, 2010-2011|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||Self 1 episode, 2006|
|October Road||Rory Dunlop 1 episode, 2008|
|Psych||Jessica Martino 1 episode, 2010|
|WWE Monday Night RAW||Stacy Keibler / ... 140 episodes, 2001-2005|
|What About Brian||Stephanie Conner 6 episodes, 2007|
|The Talk||Self - Guest 1 episode, 2013|
|Blue Mountain State||Thad's Wife 1 episode, 2010|
|George Lopez||Lindsay 2 episodes, 2007|
|WCW Monday Nitro||Miss Hancock / ... 3 episodes, 1997-2001|
|Punk'd||Self 2 episodes, 2005-2006|
|NTSF:SD:SUV||Hours 1 episode, 2012|
|Late Night with Jimmy Fallon||Self - Guest 2 episodes, 2012-2013|
Stacy Keibler's Quotes
- "I love performing in front of a live audience. I dont get nervous at all. I'd rather perform in a huge arena than in front of a handful of people".
- I believed in Santa Claus until I was much older than the average kid. One year, my mom wrote 'Merry Christmas, Stacy' on a chalkboard and told me it was written by Santa. I was like, 'Oh my God, he knows my name!' I truly believed. Then a kid ruined it for me one day and told me there was no Santa, and I came home crying. The sad part was that the girl who told me was younger than I was.
- I don't do much in my bedroom besides sleep. I walk in and pass out.
- Well, for the majority of our signings, the ladies come out for the hot young guys - the Randy Ortons. They're like the Beatles to these girls. But when they come for me, they tell me I'm their idol. I can't believe that.
- I would like to have a family someday, and I can't wait to be a stay-at-home mom.
Stacy Keibler: A Multi-Talented Celebrity with a Net Worth of $25 Million
Stacy Keibler, an American model, actress, and former professional wrestler, is a celebrity known for her remarkable achievements in various fields. With a net worth of $25 million, she has established herself as a successful and influential figure in the entertainment industry. From her early life to her flourishing career and personal life, Keibler’s journey is one of inspiration and success.
What is Stacy Keibler Known For?
Stacy Keibler first gained popularity as a professional wrestler in the late 199s and early 200s. She became a household name with her appearances in World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Federation (WWF). Her athletic abilities and charismatic personality made her a fan favorite in the wrestling world.
Keibler’s talent and beauty caught the attention of Hollywood, leading her to explore the realm of acting. She took on acting roles in television shows like ‘What About Brian,’ ‘George Lopez,’ and ‘October Road.’ Additionally, she appeared in movies such as ‘The Comebacks’ and showcased her dancing skills on the hit reality show ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ Her versatile talents allowed her to venture into different areas of the entertainment industry.
Early Life and Education
Stacy Keibler was born on October 14, 1979, in Rosedale, Maryland. She developed a passion for dancing at a young age and began taking lessons in tap, ballet, and jazz when she was just three years old. As she grew older, Keibler’s talent continued to shine, leading her to win the prestigious National Miss Pre-Teen Crown after winning the Miss Maryland Pre-Teen competition in 199.
After completing high school at The Catholic High School of Baltimore, Keibler pursued a degree in mass communication at Towson University. During her college years, she juggled part-time modeling jobs and secured minor acting roles in films. Keibler also had the privilege of being a professional cheerleader for the Baltimore Ravens football team, showcasing her athleticism and captivating audiences with her charm.
Career in Wrestling
Keibler’s interest in wrestling blossomed when she began dating wrestling enthusiast Kris Cumberland. In 1999, she entered a contest hosted by WCW and was chosen as a member of the Nitro Girls dance troupe. This opportunity opened the doors to her wrestling career, and Keibler quickly made a name for herself. Her performances and on-screen roles in WCW caught the attention of the WWF, leading to her debut in 2001.
Throughout her wrestling journey, Keibler participated in captivating storylines and made appearances on both SmackDown! and Raw. Her athleticism and dynamic persona made her one of the most memorable wrestlers of her time. In 2006, after leaving professional wrestling, Keibler continued to make sporadic appearances in the industry.
Achievements and Beyond
Beyond wrestling and acting, Stacy Keibler has achieved several notable accomplishments throughout her career. She served as the fitness editor at ‘Stuff’ magazine from 2005 to 2006 and graced the cover of the magazine twice during her tenure. Her presence and influence extended beyond print media as she consistently made the ‘Maxim Hot 100’ list from 2005 to 2012.
Keibler’s entrepreneurial spirit led her to venture into other projects. She has appeared as a character in various wrestling video games, such as the ‘WWE WrestleMania’ series and ‘WWE SmackDown!’ games. Her versatility and passion for the industry allowed her to leave a lasting impact on the world of entertainment.
Net Worth Details
Interesting Facts about Stacy Keibler
- WCW recognized her potential and took her out of the Nitro Girls. [December 1999]
- Was given the title of Miss Hancock and started playing a major role in WCW Television programming.
- Majored in Mass Communications.
- Before she was hired by WCW, was a Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader.
- Attended College at Towson University in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Before wrestling, Stacy was also an actress, model and worked in physical therapy.
- Stacy was a Baltimore Ravens cheerleader from 1998 to 1999.
- Was part of a storyline in WCW that involved her "marrying" David Fliehr. Ironically, her later boyfriend, Andrew Martin (aka Test), was also involved in a "marriage" storyline in WWE with Stephanie McMahon.
- Featured on a trading card when she was a Baltimore Ravens cheerleader.
- She earned her SAG card when she was 8 years old and is still a member today.
- Her famous legs are 42 inches long.
- Keibler won a "Nitro Girl Search" and received a contract plus a check for $10,000.
- Stacy signed with the WWF, after they bought World Championship Wrestling.
- She briefly managed "Lenny Lane" (aka Lenny Carlson), Brad Cain, and Mexican wrestlers Cesar Gonzalez and "El Dandy" while in WCW.
- In the movie Bubble Boy (2001), she played a mud wrestler along with then WCW co-worker Mindie McCullum (aka Midajah O'Hearn).
- Won the 2004 WWE Babe of the Year.
- Parents are Gary & Patricia Keibler.
- Has twice turned down offers to pose for Playboy Magazine.
- Her worst injuries from wrestling have included two broken noses, broken ribs and a strained hip flexor.
- Favorite actresses are Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston.
Additional information of Stacy Keibler