What Movie Awards did Adelaide Clemens win?
Adelaide Clemens awards
|Movie / Series Name
|Graham Kennedy Award for Most Outstanding New Talent -
|Love My Way
Adelaide Clemens roles
|Movie / Series
|X-Men Origins: Wolverine
|The Great Gatsby
|Silent Hill: Revelation
|Heather / Alessa
|To the Stars
|No One Lives
|Lie to Me
|Megan Cross 1 episode, 2010
|Made in Hollywood
|Self 1 episode, 2012
|Tawney Talbot 30 episodes, 2013-2016
|Stephanie 1 episode, 2009
Adelaide Clemens's Quotes
- I never consciously set out to be an actor. I just kind of did whatever acting I could do.
- I love new cities, and if I haven't travelled for a month, the need to go somewhere starts to gets under my skin.
- Generally, I play the kind of ethereal, fragile-on-the-outside-but-hard-and-damaged-on-the-inside type.
- Although my father is English, I was brought up in Australia.
- I really like being thrown into the works. Many actors, I have found, have this as a common trait. We had to, as children, adapt to various situations with either a military family or things like that.
Adelaide Clemens Net Worth and Biography
Adelaide Clemens is a talented Australian actress who has made a name for herself in the film industry with her impressive acting skills. Born in Brisbane in November 1989, she has managed to achieve a net worth of $4 million. This article will explore Adelaide’s life, career, and notable accomplishments.
What is Adelaide Clemens Known For?
Adelaide Clemens is best known for her appearances in popular movies and TV shows like The Great Gatsby, Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and Rectify. She gained critical acclaim for her portrayal of ‘Tawney Talbot’ in the popular American drama series Rectify.
Early Life and Education
Adelaide Clemens was born in Brisbane, Australia. Her father was English. After her birth, her family moved around the world to various places, including Cognac, France, and Hong Kong. While in Hong Kong, Adelaide attended The Hong Kong International School. At the age of 12, she returned to Australia and completed her education at the Queenwood School for Girls.
During her high school years, Adelaide started exploring her passion for acting. She made her debut as a special guest star in various Australian TV shows, including Blue Water High, which is a popular teen drama series set on Sydney’s northern beaches. In 2008, she played Bronte McFadden in the Australian drama series Love My Way.
Soon after completing her high school education, Adelaide moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. She started landing significant full-length roles in major movies like X-Men Origins: Wolverine in 2009 where she played the role of ‘Heather Hudson/Aurora.’ She then went on to star in other popular films like The Great Gatsby in 2013, where she worked opposite Hollywood powerhouse Leonardo DiCaprio, Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, and The Automatic Hate. She has also worked in several other TV shows, including Generation Um…, Lie to Me, Parade’s End, Rectify and her recent project ‘Watch the Skies’, a TV movie set to be released soon.
Adelaide Clemens’ various accomplishments have earned her several award nominations over the years. She was nominated for a Logie award for the most outstanding new talent back in 2009 for her role in Love My Way. Her incredible acting performance in Rectify earned her a Gold Derby award nomination in 2015 for Best Drama Guest Actress.
Adelaide Clemens is a talented actress who’s shown the world that by following one’s passion and putting in hard work, anything is achievable. From guest starring in TV shows to landing leading roles in popular movies, Adelaide’s journey in the entertainment industry has been impressive. With her talent and persistence, it comes as no surprise that she has managed to achieve a net worth of $4 million.
Interesting Facts about Adelaide Clemens
- Featured in Inside Film Magazine's 2012 Rising Talent issue. The special feature profiled 25 rising young Australian actors including Jai Courtney, Margot Robbie, Alex Russell, and David Ludlow.
- It is often said that she bears a strong resemblance to fellow actresses Michelle Williams and Carey Mulligan.