Basic Information About Don Diamont
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1962-12-31 (60 years old)|
|Place of birth||New York City|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Cindy Ambuehl - (12 June 2012 - present) (2 children)|
5 March - Rachel Braun ( 1994 - 2002) (divorced) (4 children)
|Height||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Don Diamont win?
Don Diamont roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Anger Management||Man in Seat (as Donald Diamont)|
|A Low Down Dirty Shame||Chad|
|Baywatch||Gavin 3 episodes, 1998|
|The Young and the Restless||Brad Carlton / ... 1,294 episodes, 1985-2021|
|Burke's Law||Cosmo 1 episode, 1994|
|The Talk||Self / ... 3 episodes, 2016-2018|
|The Bold and the Beautiful||Bill Spencer Jr. / ... 1,439 episodes, 1993-2021|
|Days of Our Lives||Carlo Forenza 66 episodes, 1984|
Don Diamont Net Worth Details
Don Diamont is a well-known American actor with a net worth of $4 million. He started his career as a model before making his way into acting. Diamont has been a part of multiple successful TV shows and movies during his acting career. With his talent and hard work, he established himself as one of the finest actors in the USA.
Biography of Don Diamont
What is Don Diamont Known For?
Don Diamont is primarily known for his excellent work in the television industry. He has appeared in multiple TV series and films throughout his career. However, he is best known for his iconic roles in the soap operas, ‘The Bold and The Beautiful’ and ‘The Young and The Restless.’
Early Life and Education
Don Diamont was born and raised in New York City in December 1962. Not much is available about his early life or childhood, but it is known that he completed his high school education at the Calabasas High School in California. After finishing school, he started exploring modeling opportunities.
Diamont started his career as a professional model and appeared in commercials for renowned brands like Coca-Cola and Miller Beer. His first break came in 1984 when he landed a role as Carlo Forenza on the popular soap opera ‘Days of Our Lives.’ The show became a massive success, and Diamont gained a lot of attention from viewers with his excellent acting.
Later on, he made his film debut with the comedy-drama movie ‘Unbecoming Age’ in 1992. In addition, he also played minor roles in various TV shows such as ‘Baywatch’ and ‘The Nanny.’ However, his most notable performance was in ‘The Young and The Restless’ where he played the role of Brad Carlton. Diamont portrayed the character for over 25 years, from 1985 to 2009, and earned critical acclaim for his brilliant work. Later he went on to join CBS’s ‘The Bold and The Beautiful’ as Bill Spencer in 2009.
- Playgirl Magazine Cover Model: Don Diamont graced the cover of Playgirl Magazine multiple times in 1988 and 1995.
- Sexiest Veteran Soap Actor: In 2009, People Magazine awarded Diamont with the title of Sexiest Veteran Soap Actor for his excellent work in the industry.
- 50 Most Beautiful People in the World: In 199, Diamont paved his way to create a milestone in the entertainment industry as he named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People Magazine, primarily for his performance in The Young and The Restless.
- Spokesperson for Morris Home Furnishings: Diamont served as a spokesperson for Morris Home furnishings in Dayton, Ohio. Through this, he brought out his creative side and explored his abilities in the advertising sector.
- Sexy Soap Hunks of All-Time: In 2006, Diamont was voted #1 in SoapNet’s fun poll, “Sexiest Soap Hunks of All Time.”
Diamont enjoys car racing and trained at the Skip Barber Racing School. He is also an animal rights activist and avid supporter of several non-profit organizations, including the Humane Society of the United States.
Diamont married his wife, Cindy Ambuehl, in 2012. Together they have six children. His son Zander is a renowned quarterback at Indiana University and also took part in two seasons of the reality TV series, ‘Survivor.’
Don Diamont is undoubtedly an inspiring personality and an excellent actor with fantastic work ethics. He has made significant contributions to the entertainment industry with his talent, personality, and diverse abilities. His achievements are truly remarkable, and the fans love him for his dedication and hard work.
Interesting Facts about Don Diamont
- Engaged to Cindy Ambuehl who gave birth to the couple's twins Anton and Davis in January 2003.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world 
- Hobbies include, basketball and cycling.
- Supports research for multiple sclerosis. His niece, Alyssa, suffers from it.
- Used his mother's maiden name when he started acting and modeling.
- Son of Judy and Albert Feinberg (both are deceased). He has two sisters, named Bette (deceased) and Elena. He also had a brother, Jack, that died in 1990, of brain cancer.
- Has four sons with ex-wife Rachel Braun, named Lauren (born 1988), Sasha (born 1991), Alexander (born 1995) and Luca (born 2000).
- Received the Ambassador of the Year Award, in recognition of his efforts on behalf of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, in 2001.
- Is the spokesperson for Morris Home Furnishings in Dayton, Ohio.
- Was voted No. 1 on the Sexiest Soap Hunks of All Time list at the Shrine to the Soap Hunks, in 2006.
- Good friends with Hall-of-Fame shortstop, Cal Ripken, Jr.
- He and his often-screen partner Heather Tom both play different characters on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987) than they did on The Young and the Restless (1973).
- Appeared on the March 1988 cover of Playgirl Magazine.