What Movie Awards did Jake T. Austin win?
Jake T. Austin awards
|Award Name||State||Movie / Series Name||Year|
|Young Artist Award - Best Performance in a Feature Film - Leading Young Actor||Nominee||Hotel for Dogs||2010|
|Teen Choice Award - Choice TV Actor: Drama||Nominee||The Fosters||2014|
|Young Artist Award - Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast in a Television Series||Nominee||The Fosters||2016|
|Imagen Award - Best Actor - Television||Nominee||Go, Diego! Go!||2007|
|Young Artist Award - Best Performance in a Voice-Over Role - Young Actor||Nominee||Go, Diego! Go!||2006|
Jake T. Austin roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Rio 2||Fernando (voice)|
|The Emoji Movie||Alex (voice)|
|Hotel for Dogs||Bruce|
|New Year's Eve||Seth (segment "Mother & Daughter")|
|The Ant Bully||Nicky (voice)|
|Everyone's Hero||Yankee Irving (voice)|
|Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Rob Fisher 1 episode, 2012|
|Made in Hollywood||Self 2 episodes, 2011-2017|
|Dora the Explorer||Diego 3 episodes, 2005-2009|
|The Fosters||Jesus Adams Foster 42 episodes, 2013-2015|
|Drop Dead Diva||Samuel Forman 1 episode, 2012|
|The Suite Life on Deck||Max Russo 1 episode, 2009|
|Access Hollywood||Self 1 episode, 2016|
Jake T. Austin's Quotes
- I've never been innocent, but I don't think I'm a bad kid! I didn't get voted prom king. I was kind of the dancer, the performer, but I was always very athletic, too.
- Having constant supporters and people who are always there and always giving back and knowing that they're loving what you're doing is always awesome to see.
- My best feature would have to be my hair. That sounds so cliché - but my hair is like a separate entity.
- I'm pretty versatile. I'm able to adapt to an environment and the way I view things based on who I'm with.
- I have to at least get a couple weekends in where I can just be on Santa Monica beach or Malibu and just ride the waves.
Jake T. Austin Net Worth Details and Biography
Jake T. Austin is an American actor, who began his career when he was just seven years old. Since then, he has appeared in numerous commercials, voiced animated characters for several popular shows, and played roles in various TV shows and movies. As of now, Jake T. Austin has a net worth of $5 million.
What is Jake T. Austin known for?
Jake T. Austin rose to fame portraying Max Russo on Disney Channel’s ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’. He also gained immense popularity for his voice-over work on the show ‘Go, Diego, Go!’, alongside other hit animations such as ‘Rio,’ ‘Everyone’s Hero,’ and ‘The Ant Bully.’
Early life and Education
Jake T. Austin was born on December 3, 1994, in New York City and named Jake Austin Szymanski. His mother Giny Rodriguez Toro raised him, and he has a younger sister named Ava. Austin was exposed to the entertainment industry at a young age and displayed interest in acting, which developed from watching his father on the set of commercials.
Austin’s career began with commercial gigs when he was seven years old. Soon he started to add voice-over to his resume until his big break in both TV and live-action productions arrived. At age eleven, he took the role of Max Russo on the Disney Channel show ‘Wizards of Waverly Place,’ which earned him considerable recognition and praise.
Since then, he went on to work on various TV shows such as ‘Drop Dead Diva,’ ‘The Fosters,’ and films like ‘Hotel For Dogs,’ ‘New Year’s Eve,’ ‘Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn’ gaining immense love from his supporters.
Personal Life & Charitable Ventures
Jake T. Austin has been actively engaged in community work outside of his profession. He is devoted to helping children’s organizations such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Power of Youth Initiative, and the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Notably, he focuses on promoting initiatives that center around assisting children with illness and aiding those in underserved areas.
Jake T. Austin earned himself an award for “Outstanding Young Performers” at the Young Artist Awards, an initiative by The Youth in Film Association in 2008. Plus, he’s also revered for his iconic voice-over performances.
In 2014, he voiced for a character called ‘Fernando’ in Dreamworks’ animated musical film ‘Rio 2,’ which was a massive hit. Also, he lent his voice for the lead character ‘Ethan’ for a TV show named ‘The Return of Dracula.’ His dedication to his craft has seen a considerable number of followers around the world, and he continues to contribute to the entertainment industry with captivating performances.
With an impressive acting career that began early on in his life, Jake T. Austin has made a name for himself in Hollywood. He’s continued to remain beloved by his adoring fans and supporters around the world, and with his commitment to making positive changes outside of the profession.
Going forward, fans can look forward to seeing him continue in his roles and appearances in TV shows and films while positively contributing to his community through charitable ventures.
Interesting Facts about Jake T. Austin
- Enjoys making short films with his friends, and writing.
- Has a sister Ava, along with two dogs Bogey and Beju.
- Favorite actors are Robert Downey Jr., Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Christian Bale, Sean Penn, and Clifton Collins Jr.; Marlon Brando, Jim Carrey, Matt Damon, and Robin Williams.
- His favorite hobby is doing accents.
- His favorite music is rock.
- He wants to direct movies when he's older.
- His parents' names are Gina and Joe Szymanski. His father owns Clarksville Inn in West Nyack, New York.
- His favorite sports are snowboarding, surfing, basketball, football, and soccer.
- During filming The Perfect Game (2009), he became close friends with his co-stars, Jansen Panettiere, Moises Arias and Ryan Ochoa.
- He speaks English and Spanish.
- Attended Felix Festa Middle School in New York.
- Took a short break from filming a few episodes in the 4th season of Wizards of Waverly Place (2007) to concentrate on his school work. His character, Max, was turned into a girl, having another actor play the part, to fill in his absence. He later returned in the episode, "Back to Max".
- Attended West Nyack elementary school.