What Movie Awards did Jerome Flynn win?
Jerome Flynn roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum||Berrada|
|Loving Vincent||Doctor Gachet (voice)|
|Black Mirror||Hector 1 episode, 2016|
|Ripper Street||Det. Sgt. Bennet Drake / ... 32 episodes, 2012-2016|
|Soldier Soldier||Cpl Paddy Garvey / ... 44 episodes, 1991-1995|
|Between the Lines||D.S. Eddie Hargreaves 6 episodes, 1992|
|Bergerac||Alan Bruton 1 episode, 1990|
|Good Morning Britain||Self - Guest 1 episode, 2017|
|Casualty||Alan Deacon 1 episode, 1991|
|American Playhouse||Kurt 1 episode, 1985|
|Screen Two||Nigel 1 episode, 1986|
Jerome Flynn's Quotes
- Shaking's one of the oldest practices known to man. Standing round a fire and connecting with the Earth and moving energy through the body because it's where a lot of our stuff can get trapped.
- I often played nice guys when I was younger, and it's nice to be able to explore the darker side.
- Shaking's great. Shaking's one of the oldest practices known to man. Standing round a fire and connecting with the earth and moving energy through the body because it's where a lot of our stuff can get trapped. Yeah, I would recommend it.
- If you can walk into a set and feel the reality of it, then immediately you're not having to work to bring yourself into the character.
- We keep on saying 'Jack' and 'he,' but that's one of the great things about the Ripper: its a mystery, which is part of the fascination and the fear. If you can see evil and face it, it often doesn't look so evil, but the Ripper never got caught.
Jerome Flynn: An Actor and Singer with $3 Million Net Worth
Jerome Flynn is a renowned English actor and singer born in Bromley, Greater London, England in March 1963. He has starred in numerous TV series and movies, earning himself a net worth of $3 million throughout his career. Apart from his success in the entertainment world, he is also an advocate for animal rights and has received awards for this cause.
What is Jerome Flynn Known For?
Flynn is popularly known for his role as Bronn in the HBO television drama series, Game of Thrones since 2011. Alongside this, he acts as a singer and was half of the pop duo Robson and Jerome, which performed cover songs and had three number one hits in the UK charts in the mid-199s.
Early life and Education
Jerome Flynn was born in Bromley but moved to Scotland with his family when he was six years old. He lived there with his family until he moved to Surrey at the age of eleven. He attended the Richard Hale School in Hertford, England. As a teenager, Flynn’s aspirations were to become a football player, but following an injury, he quit that career path. He then joined a drama group that led him to explore the entertainment industry.
Flynn began his acting career in 1985, where he made his debut appearance on American Playhouse, playing the character Gabriel Oakworth. He also appeared as one of the finalists on The Price is Right game show. However, kicking off her acting career required dedication, hard work, and patience. In his early career stages, Jerome faced various rejections, making it harder to get into the industry, but this did not deter him. In 1995, he took up a supporting role in the British TV drama, Soldier Soldier. The show became a big hit and showcased Jerome’s talent as a singer when the cast performed the 1968 Beatles’ song “With a Little Help from My Friends.” He also pursued music by signing with an entertainment agency, who at the time backed several other notable stars like Take That, Jason Donovan, and PJ & Duncan.
Having developed a successful music career, he formed Robson & Jerome alongside fellow actor Robson Green. The duo became wealthy because of their duo’s fame in music and starred in the TV series Soldier Soldier. The team created three #1 UK hits and had two #1 studio albums. They also had the best-selling single of 1995 with “Unchained Melody,” which stayed atop the charts for seven straight weeks.
Flynn has since appeared in numerous TV shows and films, including his role as Bronn on Game of Thrones.
Flynn has received numerous award nominations throughout his entire career. From his role on Ripper Street, he was nominated at the 2014 BAFTA TV Awards for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series. Flynn has also earned a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for Game of Thrones.
Apart from his entertainment career, Jerome is also a converted vegan who is passionate about animal rights. In recognition of his tremendous efforts to animal welfare advocacy, he received the Hillside Animal Sanctuary Award for Animal Welfare Advocacy in 2013.
His singing career milestone came four decades later when they shared the limelight with writer Florence Welch, performing a full-immersion cover of the loudquietloud sensation song “Gigantic.” Flynn has had an inspiring career trajectory from a steady and impassioned part-time drama student rooted in a theater drama workshop, followed by growing success in film and television.
Jerome Flynn’s success in the entertainment industry is the result of his burning passion, musical talent, and hard work towards making his dreams come true. He is proof that consistency leads to greatness, from singing with Robson & Jerome to landing significant roles in Box Office hit-show Series. He continues to advocate for animal rights and achieving more success in the industry as well developing his musical talents even further. The world awaits his next record-breaking performances, he’s such a gem to behold.
Interesting Facts about Jerome Flynn
- Brother of Daniel Flynn. Half-brother of Johnny Flynn and Lillie Flynn.
- Son of actor Eric Flynn.
- Brother-in-law of Serena Evans.
- One half of the short-lived (1995-97) British pop duo Robson & Jerome with Robson Green, Flynn's Soldier Soldier (1991) co-star.
- (2004-2005) Currently on tour playing "Tommy Cooper" in a show called "Jus like that!"