What Movie Awards did Margarita Levieva win?
Margarita Levieva awards
|Movie / Series Name
|Gotham Independent Film Award - Best Ensemble Performance
Margarita Levieva roles
|Movie / Series
|The Lincoln Lawyer
|The Diary of a Teenage Girl
|Knights of Badassdom
|Sleeping with Other People
|Inherit the Viper
|Gina Zanetakos 5 episodes, 2013-2016
|Abigail 'Abby' Parker 25 episodes, 2017-2019
|How to Make It in America
|Julie 6 episodes, 2010-2011
|Claudia 1 episode, 2009
Margarita Levieva's Quotes
- I'm not an insecure person, per se, but I just never saw myself as the girl who walks into a place and everybody goes, 'Wow.'
- I don't usually have those 'twin experiences' that people talk about.
- I had to dance in a Tweety Bird costume once.
- I was always the serious kid.
- I grew up in communist Russia where we didn't have anything, so I'm not worried that I can't buy an extra pair of shoes.
Margarita Levieva Net Worth
Margarita Levieva, born in Leningrad, Russia and moved to the United States at a relatively young age is widely popular for her exceptional acting skills. Besides her roles in TV series such as ‘Vanished’ and ‘How to Make It in America,’ Levieva was also seen in numerous other famous films and TV series. She has a net worth of around $3 million.
What is Margarita Levieva known for?
Margarita Levieva is known for her brilliant roles in various TV series and films. However, one of her all-time significant roles was playing ‘Amanda Clarke’ on the ABC series Revenge from 2011 to 2013. Her astonishing performance throughout the series has helped establish Margarita as one of the most talented actresses of her time.
Early life and education
Margarita Levieva’s story began when she started training at a very young age to become a competitive rhythm gymnast. With the objective to participate in the Olympics games for the Soviet Union, she and her family moved to New York City when Margarita was just 11 years old. She later graduated from New York University before starting her journey towards the film industry.
While working as a fashion buyer, Margarita’s passion for acting encouraged her to move on from her corporate job. She then studied acting and performing arts at William Esper Studio before moving on to the Meisner Training Program to polish her acting skills further.
Her career in film and television started with a small role in the 2004 short film Billy’s Choice. In 2006, she was featured in the critically acclaimed TV series Vanished as Marcy Collins. She also played the role of Julie in the series How to Make It in America from 201 to 2011 before starring as ‘Amanda Clarke’ on the hit series Revenge from 2011 to 2013.
She has worked with several critically acclaimed producers and directors throughout her career in movies such as David’s Apartment (2007), Noise (2007), The Invisible (2007), Spread (2009), Adventureland (2009), For Ellen (2012), and The Lincoln Lawyer (2011) in which she starred alongside Matthew McConaughey.
Fortunately, Margarita Levieva is very much alive and well, and still working in the entertainment industry!
Margarita Levieva has been recognized for her hard work and dedication in the entertainment industry, catching the attention of many award shows and festivals alike. In 2009, she was nominated for a Gotham Award for Best Ensemble Cast.
Levieva has not just limited herself to movies and TV series; she has also made an appearance in episodes of Law & Order: Trial by Jury, Kings, and The Blacklist, along with roles in TV movies N.Y.-70, The Prince, and What’s Not to Love?. Her upcoming projects include The Loft and The Diary of a Teenage. Margarita Levieva remains a highly talented actress who still has much more to offer to the entertainment industry.
Having denounced her corporate job as a fashion buyer, Margarita Levieva began her journey as an actress – and it has been pretty incredible. With a net worth of 3 million dollars, notable TV series and movies such as ‘Amanda Clarke’ and The Lincoln Lawyer, and numerous award nominations under her belt, can we expect further incredible performances from her? We absolutely can!
Interesting Facts about Margarita Levieva
- Trained as a rhythmic gymnast, but was ineligible to compete for the United States in the Olympics because she was not a citizen, and elected not to compete for Russia.
- Attended High School in Secaucus, Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Studied Economics at New York University.
- Featured as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in New York by New York Magazine in 2005.
- She is from a Russian Jewish family.
- Was in a relationship with Romanian-American actor Sebastian Stan from July 2014 - 2016.
- She was cast in and filmed scenes for the second season of Luck (2011) before controversy over animal safety concerns forced HBO to abruptly cancel the series.
- Has a twin brother named Michael.
- She graduated from New York University with a double major in economics and psychology, with minors in philosophy, sociology, and Russian history. She financed her studies by becoming a fashion buyer for Assets London, a former chain of New York luxury stores.