Basic Information About Sasha Pieterse
|Celebrities › Actors
|Actor, Model, Singer-songwriter
|Date of birth
|1996-02-17 (28 years old)
|Place of birth
|University of California
|Hudson Sheaffer - (27 May 2018 - present) (1 child)
|Hendrix Wade Sheaffer
|5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)
|↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ Instagram ↗︎ Facebook ↗︎ IMDb
What Movie Awards did Sasha Pieterse win?
Sasha Pieterse awards
|Movie / Series Name
|Robert Altman Award -
|ShoWest Award - Breakthrough Performer of the Year
|Pretty Little Liars
|Young Artist Award - Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) - Young Actress Ten or Under
Sasha Pieterse roles
|Movie / Series
|X: First Class
|Good Luck Chuck
|The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D
|Marissa / Ice Princess
|Pretty Little Liars
|Alison DiLaurentis / ... 160 episodes, 2010-2017
|Made in Hollywood
|Self 1 episode, 2014
|Beth Buckley 1 episode, 2007
|Amanda Strazzulla 5 episodes, 2009-2010
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show
|Self 1 episode, 2017
|14-Year Old Marie 1 episode, 2011
|Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists
|Alison DiLaurentis 10 episodes, 2019
|Self - Guest 1 episode, 2016
|Grace 1 episode, 2004
|Dawn Hatfield 1 episode, 2014
|Self 1 episode, 2019
Sasha Pieterse's Quotes
- 'RPM' is basically about my pace in life, and I think a lot of people can relate to that. Our video is going to involve a really nice car with some fast driving. It's going to be really cool. I'm excited for people to see it!
- My mom used to make my costumes when I was little; she sews a lot. One year, I was a bride and I had a big wedding dress and a bouquet. Another year I was a medieval princess with a long teal dress and a veil. It was a little extravagant, but it was cute!
- If I can go every day of the week, that's great and I'll do it. Usually I can't, so it's about 4 or 5 times a week that I'll go to the gym. I just do cardio and make sure I tone. I love spin class and yoga and I work a lot on my legs and my abs and my arms.
- I've been singing for a really long time and I love a lot of genres, but country just seemed like the best fit. The people in that genre are just so nice and welcoming. And that seemed so appealing. Also my voice fit it and seemed like the way to go.
- I was home-schooled and I graduated super-early. But I've always had older friends, so I got to go to all their dances. I got the best of both worlds. I had the choice to go to prom with a friend of mine and I decided not to because I was filming very close to that. But red carpets and the 'G.B.F' prom were so much better.
The Amazing Life of Sasha Pieterse: From Child Actress to Pretty Little Liars Star
Sasha Pieterse is a well-known American actress and singer that has captured the hearts of television audiences with her captivating performances. Born on February 17, 1996, in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa, Sasha showed interest in being on stage at a young age, which led her parents to enroll her in acting classes. So far, her net worth as of 2021 is $2 million.
What is Sasha Pieterse known for?
Sasha Pieterse is known for her roles in the television show, Pretty Little Liars, where she played the manipulative queen bee, Alison DiLaurentis. Her role in the show earned her critical acclaim and numerous awards. Sasha’s career dates back to her early childhood days of making a first television appearance as a co-star on the WB Comedy series, Family Affair.
Early life and education
Sasha was raised in Las Vegas but moved to Los Angeles to further her career as an actress. At six years old, she had already acquired a starring role in a TV series. Her acting career progressed quickly, and before she turned ten years old, Sasha had already won her first award at the Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a TV series.
By age nine, she had accumulated a notable number of commercial and modeling jobs and had appeared in various television shows such as Stargate SG1 Wanted and House MD. In 2009, Sasha earned a recurring role in Heroes as Amanda Strazzulla.
Although Sasha has appeared in dozens of television series since the beginning of her career, her most recognized role was portraying Alison DiLaurentis in the hit show Pretty Little Liars. The ABC series, which ran from 201 to 2017, center around a group of high school students in the midst of a mysterious murder investigation.
This role earned her significant fame and a critical appreciation that placed Sasha among some of Hollywood’s most talented young actresses. Aside from her career as an actress, she also has had minor roles in various films like The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl and Good Luck Chuck.
In addition to her successful shows, Sasha Pieterse has also received numerous accolades for her acting skills and strong performances. She won two Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a TV series and a daytime Emmy nomination for playing the dramatic role of Andie, a girl with terminal cancer, on House MD. However, her greatest achievements are undoubtedly during her time in Pretty Little Liars, winning 5 awards and getting nominated for over 10 awards for the portrayal of Alison DiLaurentis.
In conclusion, Sasha Pieterse has come to be known as one of the most exceptional young actresses of our time. Her successful career spans several years, starting as a young child actress before commanding her spotlight in the entertainment industry. It clear that Sasha’s passion for acting and her natural talent has been the driving force behind making her an unstoppable force and a dominant figurehead in Hollywood.
Interesting Facts about Sasha Pieterse
- An only child, born in South Africa, lived in France and Las Vegas, now resides in Los Angeles.
- For her appearance as a cancer patient in House M.D. (2004), her long curly hair was hidden under a special latex fake scalp (although a lot of it came out the back so she had to be filmed cleverly to hide it).
- Started horse-riding when she was 9 years old.
- Was submitted for Emmy consideration for her guest-starring role on House M.D. (2004).
- Loves interior and exterior design.
- Has had the travel bug from a young age.
- Loves photography and modeling.
- Started her own jewelry line, called "Rigid Creations", in 2010.
- She and her husband Hudson Sheaffer were childhood friends.
- (June 14, 2015) Along with her then-boyfriend Hudson Sheaffer attended the wedding of her Pretty Little Liars (2010) co-star Vanessa Ray to Landon Beard.
- Engaged to Hudson Sheaffer. [December 2015]
- Inspired the physical look of adolescent Jean Grey in the 2008 comic book, X-Men Origins. Not only that, but her Pretty Little Liars (2010) co-star, Ashley Benson, portrayed a teenage Jean.
- She was offered the role of Jean Grey in X-Men: Apocalypse (2016), but turned it down. The role was eventually played by Sophie Turner.
- She started her food and decor blog, Sasha in Good Taste in 2015 and started working on her cooking and party planning book in 2016.
- Was home schooled since preschool and graduated high school shortly after her 14th birthday.
- (May 27, 2018) Married her boyfriend of 6 years Hudson Sheaffer in a romantic ceremony at the Leslie Estate, a castle in Glaslough, Ireland, following nearly 3-year-long engagement.
- At the start of season 25 of Dancing with the Stars, she revealed that she was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, which contributed to her weight gain.
- Announced on Instagram, that she gave birth to her first child with husband Hudson Sheaffer on November 6th 2020. She wrote - "One week ago today our lives changed forever. After 27 hours of labor Hendrix Wade Sheaffer made his grand entrance on November 6th at 5:39am weighing in at 7lbs 14oz and 20.5 inches tall. We are absolutely in love with him and we still can't believe he's ours.".
Additional information of Sasha Pieterse
|Best Match for Marriage
|Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
|South African, Dutch Descent.
References & Fact Checks ✅
- 1/ Filename: sasha-pieterse-2.jpg