Basic Information About Stephanie March
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1974-07-23 (49 years old)|
|Place of birth||Dallas|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||1 September - Dan Benton ( 2017 - present)|
Bobby Flay - (20 February 2005 - 17 July 2015) (divorced)
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Stephanie March win?
Stephanie March roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Mr. & Mrs. Smith||Julie - Associate #1|
|The Invention of Lying||Blonde|
|Grey's Anatomy||Jane 1 episode, 2007|
|Solar Opposites||Defense Attorney 1 episode, 2021|
|Rescue Me||Psychic 1 episode, 2009|
|Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Alexandra Cabot / ... 97 episodes, 2000-2018|
|Happy Endings||Brooke 1 episode, 2013|
|30 Rock||Gretchen 1 episode, 2006|
|Nightcap||Stephanie March 1 episode, 2016|
|Early Edition||Arlene 1 episode, 1997|
|Made in Jersey||Natalie Minka 1 episode, 2012|
|Odd Mom Out||Divorce Diva #1 3 episodes, 2016-2017|
Stephanie March's Quotes
- The most important thing a community can do is continually push the point, raise awareness, raise money and, above all, keep at it. Don't just turn a blind eye. Any society that doesn't take care of its weaker younger members is not one to be proud of.
- I am thrilled to support World of Children and its superlative efforts to fund changemakers around the world. It's a great privilege to be associated with an organization that recognizes and funds those individuals really working in the trenches, and I look forward to being part of advancing positive change for children everywhere.
Stephanie March: The Multi-talented Actress and Philanthropist
Net Worth Details
Stephanie March is an accomplished actress with a successful career in film, television and Broadway. She has a net worth of $4 million dollars, which is an impressive amount, considering her cosmopolitan background and illustrious profession.
Early life and Education
Stephanie March was born and raised in Dallas, Texas in 1974. Her passion for acting led her to participate in school plays during high school. Stephanie later pursued her degree at Northwestern University and graduated with degrees in Theatre and Hispanic Studies.
Stephanie began her acting career on stage, where she appeared in the Broadway production of “Death of a Salesman”. Her fame and recognition then led her to feature in films like “Head of State”, “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”, and “Flannel Pajamas”. She has also appeared on popular TV shows including “Grey’s Anatomy” and “The Invention of Lying”. Stephanie is widely known for her co-starring role as Assistant District Attorney Alexandra Cabot on NBC’s Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
As a notable screen actor, Stephanie March has her name on the list of celebrities with great achievements. March is not only a TV star, but she also worked as a Celebrity Ambassador to World of Children Awards in January 201. Additionally, she serves as a board member for Safe Horizon, an organization that provides support, prevents violence, and promotes justice for victims of crime and abuse.
Furthermore, Stephanie also proved her versatility by trying out another field than acting on television. She appeared on four of her former husband’s Bobby Flay’s Food Network shows as a guest judge. March’s inspiring performances and social activism have helped her to gain widespread recognition, making her a shining star in the entertainment industry.
March was married to famous chef, Bobby Flay since 2005, but the couple filed for divorce in 2015 due to rumored infidelity on the chef’s part. Since then, she has rebuilt her life and remarried in 2017. She authored an essay detailing how she underwent breast augmentation surgery and then had the implants removed due to certain medical complications in 2016.
To sum up, Stephanie March is a talented actress, philanthropist, and supporter of several social causes. Her performances, especially as ADA Alexandra Cabot, have won her millions of fans worldwide. She is an example of grace, strength, and enduring passion in her work and personal life. In conclusion, there is no denying that Stephanie March will continue to contribute both on and off the silver screen for many years to come.
Interesting Facts about Stephanie March
- Attended the same high school, Highland Park High School in Dallas, as Angie Harmon. She was a sophomore when Ms. Harmon was a senior.
- Graduated from the School of Speech (now School of Communication) at Northwestern University, where she majored in Theater and Hispanic Studies. 
- Was formally married to chef Bobby Flay. He proposed to her while they were ice skating at Rockefeller Center on December 19, 2003. They were married from 2005-2015.
- Ex-stepmother of Sophie Flay, after marriage to Bobby Flay.
- Made her Broadway debut in 1999 in Death of a Salesman as Miss Forsythe.
- Graduated from Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois.
- Daughter of John Abe March IV and wife Laura Len Irwin and sister of Charlotte March.
- She has German, Dutch, Irish and English ancestry.
- She attended Highland Park High School in Dallas, the same high school Angie Harmon (of the original Law & Order) attended.
- Stepdaughter of Bob Derby.
- She gave up her birthday to World of Children on July 23, 2010, to raise money for the non-profit.
- She became a celebrity ambassador for World of Children. .
- In Talk Radio! on Broadway, which runs until June 24, 2007. [March 2007]
- (September 1, 2017) Married her boyfriend of nearly 22 months Dan Benton at their home in Katonah, New York following a month-long engagement surrounded by family and a few close friends. March, 43, was introduced to Benton, 58, the founder of Andor Capital, by a mutual friend in October 2015, several months after her divorce from celebrity chef Bobby Flay after 10 years of marriage. This is her second marriage.