Basic Information About Eileen Davidson
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Professions||Actor, Model, Author, Businessperson, Spokesperson|
|Date of birth||1959-06-15 (64 years old)|
|Place of birth||Artesia|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Vincent Van Patten - (15 April 2003 - present) (1 child)|
Jon Lindstrom - (3 May 1997 - 2000) (divorced)
Christopher Mayer - (16 August 1986 - 1988) (divorced)
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Eileen Davidson win?
Eileen Davidson awards
|Award Name||State||Movie / Series Name||Year|
|Daytime Emmy - Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series||Winner||Days of Our Lives||2014|
|OFTA Television Award - Best Actress in a Daytime Serial||Nominee||Days of Our Lives||1998|
|Daytime Emmy - Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series||Winner||The Young and the Restless||2018|
Eileen Davidson roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|The House on Sorority Row||Vicki|
|Santa Barbara||Kelly Capwell 159 episodes, 1991-1993|
|The Young and the Restless||Ashley Abbott / ... 1,757 episodes, 1984-2021|
|The Talk||Self 1 episode, 2014|
|Watch What Happens: Live||Self 4 episodes, 2015-2018|
|The Bold and the Beautiful||Ashley Abbott 137 episodes, 2007-2008|
|Days of Our Lives||Kristen Blake / ... 1,139 episodes, 1993-2018|
|Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan||Self 1 episode, 2009|
Eileen Davidson's Movie/Shows Salary
|Movie / Series||Salary|
|The House on Sorority Row (1982)||$50 per day|
|The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2010)||$750,000 per season|
Eileen Davidson's Quotes
- [Talking about making the 1983 slasher movie, The House on Sorority Row (1982)] I remember I was the only L.A. actress. I desperately wanted to be taken seriously, so I told Katie (Kate McNeil) to slap me for *real*, and, 25 takes later, I was rethinking that decision.
Eileen Davidson Net Worth and Biography
Eileen Davidson is a renowned American actress, author, and former model with a net worth of $3 million. She gained widespread recognition for her outstanding role in the three soap operas – ‘Days of Our Lives,’ ‘The Young and The Restless,’ and ‘The Bold and the Beautiful.’ Besides acting, she ventured into writing and co-authored mystery novels with Robert J. Randisi in the 200s.
What is Eileen Davidson Known For?
Eileen Davidson has become a household name through her appearances on popular soap operas. Her first major acting role was on ‘Days of Our Lives’ as ‘Kristen DiMera.’ She also played ‘Ashley Abbott’ on ‘The Young and The Restless’ and later on, featured in ‘The Bold and the Beautiful.’
For her outstanding performance on ‘Days of Our Lives’, she won a Daytime Emmy Award, which made her the second actress to receive the award for lead actress in a soap opera. Away from soap operas, she starred in the film ‘The House on Sorority Row’ and played a significant role in the CBS crime series ‘Broken Badges.’
Early Life and Education
Eileen Davidson was born in Artesia, California, in 1959. In pursuit of modeling opportunities, she relocated to Mexico City and California, where she became a model for several fashion labels. Her agent recommended she take acting lessons, which marked the start of her successful career in acting.
Davidson began her acting in the stage when she appeared on TV commercials. From there, she made her TV debut in an episode of ‘The Phoenix’ in 1982. She later appeared as ‘Ashley Abbott’ on ‘The Young and The Restless’ in 1982. Her first role on ‘Days of Our Lives’ was until 1998. Then she had a brief stint on ‘Santa Barbara’. In the early 200s, she starred as ‘Kelly Capwell’ and worked as a storyline consultant on the show.
After that, Eileen returned to ‘Days of Our Lives’ for another year and then resurfaced on ‘The Young and The Restless.’ Also, in 2014, she appeared on Bravo’s hit reality series ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.’ She has also written several mystery novels with Robert J. Randisi. Her books include ‘Death in Daytime’ (2008), ‘Dial Emmy for Murder’ (2009), ‘Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive’ (2016), among others.
Eileen Davidson has been married three times, firstly to actor Christopher Mayer from 1985 to 1986, then to actor Jon Lindstrom from 1997 to 200 before marrying actor Vince Van Patten in 2003. She has a child, Jesse, with Van Patten.
Eileen Davidson has garnered a lot of accolades and recognition throughout her career. She first won the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series at the 41st Daytime Emmy Awards in 2014 for her stunning role on ‘Days of Our Lives.’ Besides that, she has also been honored with six-star awards and three Soap Opera Digest awards.
In addition, Davidson’s contribution to the entertainment industry has earned several nominations. Some of these awards include; Soap Opera Digest Awards and Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress among others. The actress is still active, and her fans are eagerly waiting for her upcoming projects in the film and television industry.
Eileen Davidson is a prolific actress and author who has made an outstanding contribution to the entertainment industry. Despite facing numerous challenges along the way, she has managed to stand tall, act professionally, produce quality work, and leave a lasting legacy in the industry. Her best works continue to inspire many young actors and writers around the world.
Interesting Facts about Eileen Davidson
- Announced her engagement to actor Vincent Van Patten. 
- Started her career as a model in Mexico City and California, eventually adding commecials and print work in Europe before turning to acting.
- Baby boy, Jesse Thomas, born on Tuesday, 20 May 2003. The baby weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces.
- Originated the role of "Ashley Abbott" on The Young and the Restless (1973) in 1982 and proved so popular that when she left in 1988, the producers took her recommendation of hiring a look-alike actress (Brenda Epperson) so the viewers wouldn't be too upset over the change. Eleven years after she left, Eileen was lured back to play Ashley, proving that her popularity never diminished even after a long absence from the role. In January 2007, she was let go from "Young and the Restless" for lack of storyline. In an ironic twist of fate, the Y&R's spin-off sister soap, "The Bold and the Beautiful" signed her on to repeat her role as Ashley on the same day that she made her final Y&R on-air appearance.
- She became the first performer on daytime television to play five separate characters at the same time on Days of Our Lives (1965) in 1998, a feat that won her an Emmy nomination as Best Actress.
- Currently writing her second book with coauthor Bob Randisi. Has a two book deal with Penguin paperbacks. The first mystery novel, "Death in Daytime will be released in Fall 2008. [February 2008]
- Her clothing line "Femmeology", founded with her niece Devon Martt, has launched their Spring and Summer lines. They are in process of designing their Fall 2008 collection. [February 2008]
- Youngest of seven children.
- Daughter-in-law of Dick Van Patten and Pat Van Patten.
- Stepmother of Duke Van Patten and Vince Van Patten.