Basic Information About Greg Rikaart
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1977-02-26 (46 years old)|
|Place of birth||Brooklyn|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Robert Sudduth - (13 May 2015 - present) (1 child)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Greg Rikaart win?
Greg Rikaart roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|X2||Museum Teenager #2|
|Modern Family||TV Doctor 1 episode, 2019|
|Felicity||Art Student (uncredited) unknown episodes|
|Gilmore Girls||Kid #4 1 episode, 2000|
|CSI: Miami||Scott LeBrock 1 episode, 2007|
|Bones||Jeffrey Baxter 1 episode, 2013|
|Dawson's Creek||David 7 episodes, 2002-2003|
|The Young and the Restless||Kevin Fisher 1,512 episodes, 2003-2021|
|That's Life||Waiter 1 episode, 2001|
|Days of Our Lives||Leo / ... 60 episodes, 2018-2020|
|Grounded for Life||Jason 1 episode, 2001|
Greg Rikaart – One of the Most Prominent Actors in Hollywood Worth $4 Million
Greg Rikaart is a multi-talented actor who has soared in popularity because of his outstanding performances in various tv series and movies over the years. The American actor has accumulated a net worth of $4 million throughout his career, which continues to be on the rise.
What is Greg Rikaart known for?
Greg Rikaart is best known for his role as Kevin Fisher in The Young and The Restless, which he starred in for twelve incredible years from 2003-2015. This role earned him unexpected and enormous appreciation that had us all glued to our screens. With an in built talent in acting, Rikaart hardly disappoints.
Early Life and Education
Greg Rikaart was born on February 26th, 1977, in Brooklyn, New York City. His family consists of German and Dutch ancestors and is academically equipped with a college degree in communications, drama and theatre from Villanova University.
Few of Greg Rikaart’s notable works are:
- Dawson’s Creek (2002-2003): When he appeared in Dawson’s Creek, he had only been in Hollywood for a short while, but his performance as David went a long way in helping him establish his presence in the industry.
- The Young and The Restless (2003-2015): Kevin Fisher brought his fame after playing the antagonist role in the soap.
- Major Crimes (2015): The television series that lasted for six seasons included Greg Rikaart in the role of Richard “Rick” Decker in 6 of the shows episodes.
- Wannabe (2005): Wannabe was one of Greg Rikaart’s earliest films. Even though his role as the head cheerleader brought its hilarious moments to the feature, it also showed his acting dexterity.
Other appearances worth mentioning include:
- CSI: Miami (2007): Greg Rikaart featured in CSI:Miami as Joel Grafton, a review salesman.
- The Closer (2009): In season five of the show, he played a character named Michael Raykirk.
- Bones (2013): Bones let him play episode 22 of its eighth season as Roland Graeme.
Greg Rikaart bagged a Daytime Emmy Award for his role as Kevin Fisher in The Young and The Restless in 2005 for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series. Additionally, he has been nominated in Daytime Emmy 4 times for the same character and has been voted among the Sexiest Men Alive many times by popular pages and magazines.
Greg Rikaart identifies himself as openly gay and married his partner Robert Sudduth in May 2015. The couple has a son named Montgomery Argo Rikaart-Sudduth.
Undoubtedly, Greg Rikaart’s work will always remain forever within the ears of his fans and admirers. The talented acting he displayed gave him and Kevin a special place with unparalleled importance in TV. His contribution to cinema has been significant enough to secure his position amongst the memorable actors of his generation.
With more notable projects to come, it is entirely reasonable to expect Greg Rikaart’s net worth to continue to grow. In any scenario that he finds himself in, his fans and the cinematic world would always remember him as one of the most memorable talents of this generation. He remains one of the best examples of how being true to oneself can directly lead the way to an exceptional career and an inspiring life.
Interesting Facts about Greg Rikaart
- Favorite singer is Billy Joel.
- He and husband Robert Sudduth have a son, Montgomery Argo Rikaart-Sudduth, born on June 12, 2016 via surrogacy.