What Movie Awards did Holly Taylor win?
Holly Taylor awards
|Movie / Series Name
|Actor - Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series
|Saturn Award - Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series
|Young Artist Award - Best Performance in a TV Series - Supporting Young Actress
Holly Taylor Net Worth
Holly Taylor is a Canadian American actress and dancer, who has an estimated net worth of $4 million. The bulk of her wealth comes from her extensive career as an actress, spanning over a decade. Taylor has worked hard and made a name for herself in Hollywood. Her worth is a testament to that.
What is Holly Taylor known for?
Holly Taylor is best known for her role as Paige Jennings in the television series The Americans, which aired from 2013 to 2018. She has also starred in several movies, including Ashley, Worst Friends, The Otherworld, and The Witch Files; and has appeared in episodes of popular TV shows such as Celebrity Nightmares Decoded, The Night Shift, and Dolly Parton’s Heartstrings.
Early Life and Education
Holly Taylor was born in Middleton, Nova Scotia, Canada, in October 1997. Growing up, she was always interested in performing arts. Her passion for dance started at a young age, and she trained extensively as a young girl, honing her skills as a dancer.
By the time she was old enough to attend high school, Holly’s family had moved to the United States, giving her the opportunity to pursue her acting dreams. She attended Wayne Hills High School in New Jersey, where she made her mark as an up-and-coming actress in school productions.
After high school, Holly Taylor was accepted to the prestigious Professional Performing Arts School in New York City. While attending school there, she landed a role on Broadway in the hit musical Billy Elliot for almost two years as Sharon Percy. This was her big break into the industry as a performer. Her acting chops caught the attention of other industry players, leading to a plethora of opportunities knocking at her door.
When her stint with Billy Elliot came to an end, Holly began to carve out a career for herself in TV and film. After a few stints on TV commercials, she bagged a role in The Americans, which turned out to be a turning point in her career. Holly Taylor played Paige Jennings, daughter of Russian spies in the popular alternate history drama. The series spanned over 5 seasons where Taylor’s prominence and recognition as an actress skyrocketed, putting her on the road to fame and fortune.
Since her breakthrough role in The Americans, Holly Taylor has gone on to play notable roles in TV series such as The Night Shift, Heartstrings, and The Good Doctor. She has also continued to work in well-received films like The Witch Files.
In recognition of her talent, Holly Taylor has been praised for her performances with a few awards coming her way. In 2015, she was awarded the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Young Actress for The Americans. She was also nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award as part of the ensemble cast of the same show.
Aside from her acting achievements, Holly Taylor is also known for her philanthropic work. She supports various causes and runs volunteer programs around the United States. Among them is Little Brantley’s Paws, which helps injured and abandoned dogs find forever homes. She actively engages and promotes mental & physical health causes as well.
Hailing from Canada, Holly Taylor’s talent and remarkable achievements have helped her carve out a successful career as an actress in the United States. Her hard work and dedication have been rewarded with both critical acclaim and financial success. As she continues to take courageous steps in her career, it’s clear there’s much more to come.
Interesting Facts about Holly Taylor
- After her family moved to New Jersey in early 2000, Holly was enrolled in a dance class at the age of 3. About a year later she took her parents by surprise by announcing that she was going to dance on Broadway when she grew up. By the time she was 11 years old her dream had come true and was dancing 8 shows a week in Billy Elliot at the Imperial Theater in New York City.
- Parents are Margaret and Mark. Sibling is older brother Philip (USMC).
- Holly attended middle school in her home town in New Jersey as much as the "Billy Elliot" schedule would allow and kept up her academics at the Gifted and Talented level and was invited to attend the Johns Hopkins program for Gifted and Talented Children and the following year was invited to the International Student Exchange program for Gifted Children.
- Holly attended, just prior to joining the company of Billy Elliot, The Two Week Summer Intensive at ABT (American Ballet Theater in NYC) after which she was invited to attend their JKO Fulltime Dance Program.
- Although Holly's parents only lived about 500 yards from the hospital, it was clear that Holly wasn't going to wait. On the way to the hospital Holly made her first "debut" and became front page news in the local newspaper as the first baby in 25 years to be born in an ambulance and the first ever delivery for the two paramedics on duty that night.
Additional information of Holly Taylor
|Best Match for Marriage
References & Fact Checks ✅
- 1/ Filename: holly-taylor-2.jpg