What Movie Awards did Brad James win?
Brad James awards
|Movie / Series Name
|Daytime Emmy - Outstanding Performance by a Lead Actor in a Digital Drama Series
|A House Divided
Brad James roles
|Movie / Series
|The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia
|Hart of Dixie
|Vince 1 episode, 2014
|The Vampire Diaries
|Tow Truck Driver 1 episode, 2010
|One Tree Hill
|Guy 1 episode, 2011
|Meet the Browns
|Jacob 1 episode, 2009
|Professor Haygood 3 episodes, 2019
|Vice Principal 1 episode, 2011
|NCIS: New Orleans
|Kevin Heller 1 episode, 2016
|Bo 2 episodes, 2017
|Reed Between the Lines
|Boris 1 episode, 2011
|Bobby D 1 episode, 2013
Who is Brad James and How Much is His Net Worth?
Brad James is an American actor who has made his name known in the entertainment industry. As of 2021, his estimated net worth is $4 million, which he has managed to accumulate through his captivating acting performances in both television series and movies.
Biography of Brad James
Early life and Education
Brad James was born in July 1981, and not much in terms of his early life is available to the public. However, it is known that he grew up in Jacksonville, Florida, alongside his brother. James took a keen interest in theater while still in high school and aspired to be an actor. He attended Florida State University where he studied both Theatre and Information Studies.
Brad James kickstarted his acting career when he moved to Atlanta after college. He began by starring in commercials advertisement campaigns for several renown brands, such as Walmart, Blackberry, and AutoTrader.com. Subsequent to these, he got his first-ever acting role in the television series Tyler Perry’s “Meet the Browns” in 201, where he played the character of Jamal.
In 2011, Brad took on his first leading role when he acted as Osiris – a title character in the television series Osiris. He went on to play Todd in Tyler Perry’s series “For Better or Worse” from 2011-2016, which increased his popularity.
In 2017, Brad starred as Calvin Hastings on Superstition, and this was followed by recurring roles as Professor Haygood on ‘American Soul’ and Cameran Sanders JR on ‘A House Divided’ in 2019. Brad has also had substantial appearances in blockbuster movies such as Parental Guidance (2012), The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia (2013), Prisoners (2013), and Comeback Dad (2014).
Brad James has had a successful acting career with remarkable achievements in the entertainment industry. He has been nominated for several awards such as ‘Best Actor in Short Film’ for his role in ‘The Ivy League Hustle’ at the Newark International Film Festival in 2018 and ‘Best Actor’ twice in 2015 at the Indie Series Awards and the UBC Web Fest.
Moreover, Brad is respected in the industry for his hard work and dedication, which is evident in the quality of his roles. His performances have earned him excellent reviews from both fans and critics, elevating his star power.
Brad James is an inspiration to many young actors who face adversity breaking into the entertainment industry. He is an advocate of determination and consistency, evidenced by his great strides in a highly-competitive industry.
Moreover, Brad is philanthropic and actively involved in charitable events. One notable contribution he made was being a spokesperson for “It takes one,” an organization that works toward helping mentor boys and men in the foster care system. Furthermore, he has participated significantly in campaigns geared towards capturing African American culture, history, and positive portrayals of black men and women.
In summary, Brad James has undoubtedly made his mark in Hollywood. His journey to becoming a celebrated actor and an esteemed personality is an inspiration to many. His net worth depicts not only his successful acting career but also his character, hard work, and philanthropic efforts.
If you are looking for an example of how hard work pays off, Brad James is all you need. He continues to showcase his talents in the entertainment industry and is undoubtedly poised for even greater success in the future.
Interesting Facts about Brad James
- Spent four years as a U.S. Marine serving in combat units. During his time, he studied the hand to hand combat, line-training and Brazilian ju-jitsu.
- In his first credited speaking role on-screen, he played the lead role of John Merser in Maverick Entertainment's 'Champion Road'.
- Was an uncredited extra in a scene with Michael Jai White and Tasha Smith in 2007's hit film, 'Why Did I Get Married?'. In 2011, he signed on with those same two actors as a series regular in a TBS sitcom based on that movie.
- Although known for being athletic and performing his own stunts in films; Brad James is working with an ankle that never healed correctly after he broke it in in late 2000 while serving in the US Marine Corps.
- Competed on three episodes of the popular American game show 'The Family Feud' with family members. The shows were hosted by celebrity comedian, Steve Harvey.
- Turned down an opportunity to star on a reality show 'Most Eligible Atlanta' about dating life for the Bravo network, choosing to focus more on his film and television endeavors instead.
Additional information of Brad James
|Best Match for Marriage
|Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
References & Fact Checks ✅
- 1/ Filename: brad-james-2.jpg