Basic Information About Hunter Parrish
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Date of birth||1987-05-13 (36 years old)|
|Place of birth||Richmond|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Kathryn Wahl - (13 September 2015 - present)|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did Hunter Parrish win?
Hunter Parrish awards
|Award Name||State||Movie / Series Name||Year|
|NBR Award - Best Acting by an Ensemble||Winner||It's Complicated||2009|
Hunter Parrish roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Freedom Writers||Ben Daniels|
|It's Complicated||Luke Adler|
|Still Alice||Tom Howland|
|This Is Us||Alan Philips 2 episodes, 2018|
|Quantico||Clay 9 episodes, 2017-2018|
|Law & Order: Special Victims Unit||Jordan Owens 1 episode, 2007|
|Ratched||Father Andrews 2 episodes, 2020|
|Weeds||Silas Botwin 102 episodes, 2005-2012|
|The Following||Kyle 5 episodes, 2015|
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Jeremy McBride 1 episode, 2005|
|Hand of God||Josh Miller 5 episodes, 2015|
|Summerland||Tracy Hart (uncredited) unknown episodes|
Hunter Parrish's Quotes
- I don't even drink coffee.
- I cry at the end of every book.
- I am such a goody-two-shoes.
- As soon as things become predictable, they become boring.
- I want people around me who call me out and hold me accountable.
Hunter Parrish: An Accomplished Actor And Singer With An Impressive Net Worth
Hunter Parrish is an American actor and singer, known for his work in various famous films and television shows. He has earned widespread recognition and praise for his exceptional performances and continues to captivate audiences with his charm and talent. Parrish’s net worth is estimated at $4 million, making him one of the most successful actors in Hollywood.
What Is Hunter Parrish Known For?
Hunter Parrish began his career in the entertainment industry in 2002, where he appeared in several television programs as a guest. He eventually landed his first role on the silver screen with the movie ‘Sleepover’. His most fruitful and prominent work was in the Showtime hit series ‘Weeds’ where he played the role of Silas Botwin from 2005 to 2012.
Early Life and Education
Hunter Parrish was born on May 13, 1987, in Richmond, Virginia. He was homeschooled by his mother before attending Texas Tech University where he studied music. However, he dropped out of college after just one year to pursue a career in acting.
Parrish has taken on many roles during his career, ranging from television shows to films, and even to theatre productions. He gained recognition among the audience with his successful stint on Showtime’s ‘Weeds’. After Weeds, Parrish appeared in various movies such as ‘The Good Wife’, ‘Criminal Minds’, ‘Quantico’, and many more. He also performed on Broadway stages most notably in productions of ‘Godspell’ and ‘Spring Awakening.’
Throughout his career, Parrish has accomplished many things. He landed a lead role on the critically acclaimed drama series ‘Weeds’ that gave him substantial exposure to the audience. It wasn’t until he starred as Melchior Gabor in ‘Spring Awakening’, when he was finally recognized for his prowess in singing and acting.
To add to his impressive achievements, Parrish released his first EP in 2012, titled ‘Guessing Games’. The rawness of the album showed off read the character he brings to his roles. Moreover, he earned critical acclaim for singing the hit song ‘Beautiful City’ on GODSPELL revival. To conclude, his outstanding performances have earned him numerous awards and nominations leading him to an impressive net worth.
Hunter Parrish is a multi-talented celebrity that has proven his prowess in both acting and music. He has worked tirelessly throughout his life to hone his skills which have resulted in a successful career with a remarkable net worth. With an incredible body of work behind him and many years ahead of him, Parrish is sure to continue captivating audiences for years to come.
Interesting Facts about Hunter Parrish
- Hosts a popular talk show podcast called 'Two Guys and a Girl' along with Kyle Sherman and Allison Tyler.
- Appeared in Freedom Writers (2007) as "Ben Daniels" and, after its production, he and the cast took pictures with the real-life Freedom Writers.
- Made his Broadway debut in the musical, "Spring Awakening", playing the lead role of "Melchior", in August 2008.
- Was among the young celebrities featured in Vanity Fair's cover article, "Hollywood's New Wave: The Hottest Kids in Hollywood" in August 2008.
- Was signed to the acting agency, CED Voices.
- He graduated from the Texas Tech University Independent School District, a year ahead of actress Leven Rambin.
- Starred on Broadway in a revival of the musical 'Godspell' at Circle on the Square Theatre, 2011.
- Auditioned for the role of Peeta in The Hunger Games, but the role ultimately went to Josh Hutcherson, his co-star in RV (2006). Both Hunter and Josh also starred as sons of Julianne Moore, in different films, Josh in The Kids Are All Right (2010) and Hunter in Still Alice (2014).
- He has English, German, as well as Scottish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), and remote Dutch, ancestry. Much of his family has lived in the American Midwest for many generations.
- Trained at Dallas Young Actors Studio in Dallas, Texas.
- Campaigned at one point for Peter Parker/Spider-Man in The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (2012).