Basic Information About June Diane Raphael
|Category||Celebrities › Actors|
|Professions||Comedian, Actor, Screenwriter|
|Date of birth||1980-01-04 (43 years old)|
|Place of birth||Rockville Centre|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Paul Scheer - (10 October 2009 - present) (2 children)|
|Social Media||↗︎ Wikipedia ↗︎ IMDb|
What Movie Awards did June Diane Raphael win?
June Diane Raphael roles
|Movie / Series||Role|
|Forgetting Sarah Marshall||Ann at the Bar (as June Raphael)|
|Zodiac||Mrs. Toschi (as June Raphael)|
|Yes Day||Aurora Peterson (uncredited)|
|The Disaster Artist||Robyn / 'Michelle'|
|Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues||Chani's Boss|
|Long Shot||Maggie Millikin|
|The High Note||Gail|
|Going the Distance||Karen|
|Girlfriend's Day||Karen Lamb|
|Unfinished Business||Susan Trunkman|
|Party Down||Danielle Lugozshe 2 episodes, 2010|
|The Goldbergs||Pamela 1 episode, 2021|
|Grace and Frankie||Brianna Hanson 79 episodes, 2015-2021|
|Parks and Recreation||Tynnyfer 1 episode, 2013|
|Big Mouth||Devin LeSeven 20 episodes, 2017-2020|
|New Girl||Sadie / ... 8 episodes, 2012-2018|
|The Muppets.||Lucy Royce 2 episodes, 2016|
|Lady Dynamite||Karen Grisham (Real Estate Agent) 3 episodes, 2016|
|Happy Endings||Melinda Shershow 1 episode, 2011|
|Made in Hollywood||Self 1 episode, 2019|
|Curb Your Enthusiasm||Bebe 1 episode, 2017|
|Splitting Up Together||Tamryn Tomas Vandaloo 1 episode, 2019|
|Fresh Off the Boat||Guru Sheela 1 episode, 2019|
|Another Period||Eleanor Roosevelt 1 episode, 2016|
|BoJack Horseman||Casting Assistant / ... 1 episode, 2014|
|The Birthday Boys||Barbara O'Shaughnessy 1 episode, 2014|
|Burning Love||Julie Gristlewhite 36 episodes, 2012-2013|
|The Late Late Show with James Corden||Self 2 episodes, 2019-2020|
|The Late Show with Stephen Colbert||Self 1 episode, 2018|
|Ed||Student 1 episode, 2002|
|The Greatest Event in Television History||Emily Scott 1 episode, 2014|
|I'm Sorry.||Jill 1 episode, 2019|
|Flight of the Conchords||Felicia 1 episode, 2007|
|The League||Nurse Pam / ... 2 episodes, 2014-2015|
|Kroll Show||Dina Bludd 1 episode, 2013|
|Playing House||Vanessa 1 episode, 2017|
|Black Monday||Corky Harris / ... 3 episodes, 2020|
|Drunk History||Isabella Stewart Gardner 1 episode, 2013|
|NTSF:SD:SUV||Piper Ferguson 35 episodes, 2011-2013|
June Diane Raphael's Quotes
- One Christmas I had no money, and so I went home and just, like, wrote a poem; I mean, I didn't write them, but I just handed out poems as Christmas presents. Like, 'Here's a Pablo Neruda poem that really made me think of you.'
- Comedy fans are the best fans. They embrace and support you doing low-budget work and will follow you to the end of the earth!
- I took a couple of classes in clowning, but that was more like Lucille Ball kind of slapstick, not Ringling Brothers. But we had to do things silently, and the teacher would do this running commentary. 'Does this make Clown sad? Oh, Clown doesn't like that, does Clown?' Always 'Clown.' Never a name.
- I love 'Les Mis' so much, like, since I was younger; I saw it when I was like, you know, 10, and I've seen it almost 18 times.
- I remember in second grade, everybody in the class had to come up with adjectives for each other, and I got shy. In a way, I force myself to perform, because if I didn't, I'd stay home rolled up in a ball watching 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' all day.
June Diane Raphael – A Multi-talented Actress, Writer, and Comedian
June Diane Raphael is a popular American actress, writer, and comedian who has made a name for herself through numerous performances in TV shows, movies, and comedy sketches. Her experience and talent in the entertainment industry have earned her a net worth of $4 million dollars.
Net Worth Details
June Diane Raphael’s net worth stems from her successful career as an actress, writer, and comedian. She has earned a considerable sum from her appearances on various TV shows like “New Girl,” “Whitney,” “Happy Endings,” “Drunk History,” “American Dad,” etc. Her work in movies such as “Bride Wars” and “Girl Most Likely” have also added to her earnings. However, despite her successful career, June Diane Raphael’s net worth of $4 million also includes her husband Paul Scheer’s net worth. Scheer is a popular actor, writer, director, and producer in Hollywood, with a net worth of $6 million dollars.
What is June Diane Raphael known for?
June Diane Raphael is famed for her versatility as an actress, writer, and comedian. She has worked on numerous projects with her writing partner Casey Wilson. They have co-written many popular movies such as ‘The Bachelorette Party,’ ‘Ass Backwards,’ and ‘You Complete Us.’ She has also worked on numerous TV shows featuring both comic and dramatic roles. She is the co-star of the podcast ‘How did this get made?’ alongside her husband and comedian Paul Scheer.
Early Life and Education
June Diane Raphael was born in Rockville Centre, New York in 198. She graduated from Tisch School of the Arts at New York University in 2002. During her studies, she developed an interest in comedy and began studying improv comedy and performing in live shows. She honed her craft while working at the city’s Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
June Diane Raphael’s career began with her debut TV appearance in 2002 on “Ed”. From there, she continued to make guest appearances on various TV shows. Her first significant film role was a minor part in the 2013 hit movie “Bride Wars,” which she co-wrote with partner Casey Wilson. After this, she went on to act in numerous movies, including “Girl Most Likely,” “Unfinished Business,” and “The Disaster Artist.”
In addition to her work on-screen, Raphael has acted in Off-Broadway productions such as “Love, Loss, and What I Wore” and has been an active member of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
In 2009, June Diane Raphael married actor and comedian Paul Scheer after meeting him at Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre. They have one son together. The couple is frequently seen working together, participating in podcasts, and collaborating on various comedic works.
June Diane Raphael’s work as a writer includes co-writing popular movies like Bride Wars, You Complete Us, and Ass Backwards alongside Casey Wilson. She has also acted in various TV shows and movies. She is most famous for her podcast ‘How Did This Get Made?’ where she collaborates with husband Paul Scheer and fellow comedian Jason Mantzoukas. The podcast discusses poorly made movies and provides humorous commentary.
June Diane Raphael’s talent extends beyond acting and writing. She is also renowned as a public figure and influencer on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram. She uses these platforms to share her comedic work, opinions on various topics, and to engage her fans.
June Diane Raphael is a versatile and talented actress, writer, and comedian known for her contributions to various TV shows, movies, and podcasts. Her determination, talent, and collaboration with various production houses and creative partners such as Casey Wilson are essential to her commercial success. Paul Scheer’s partnership also enhances both June’s life and career, as they continue to collaborate creatively in Hollywood. Raphael’s net worth [$4 million] rightly reflects her contribution at every juncture of her professional journey.
Interesting Facts about June Diane Raphael
- Co-created the two-woman sketch comedy show, "Rode Hard and Put Away Wet", with her friend, Casey Wilson. The show originated at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in New York City and was hailed as a "Critics Pick" by TimeOut New York. "Rode Hard" was also an official 2005 selection of the HBO Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colorado and won Best Comedic Duo at the 2005 Emerging Comics of NY (ECNY) Awards. In late 2005, the show was performed for several months at the UCB Theater in Los Angeles.
- Raised in Rockville Centre (Long Island), New York.
- Performs at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in LA.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 34, a son named August Scheer on April 30, 2014. Child's father is her husband, Paul Scheer.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 36, a son named Sam Scheer in August 2016. Child's father is her husband, Paul Scheer.
- Throws the annual It's Not Your Parents' Dance Party in LA to benefit the Bresdee Foundation, an after school program and family services organization that helps young people pursue an education. The event is also in honor of her parents, who have both passed.
- Sister of Lauren Raphael and Deanna Cheng.
- Alumna of Stella Adler Studio of Acting.
- Last name is pronounced "Rafe-iel".
- No relation to talk show-hostess Sally Jessy Raphael, despite a popular misconception.